Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hayley & Scott

Hayley & Scott

Do these 2 ever get together i hope so as they would make a good couple after both Noah and Danni!!!

I think Scott has feelings for Hayley but not sure if they get together, I remember reading somewhere that Kim gets together with Hayley, not sure if thats right though.

So do Dani and Scott split up then?

danni and scott split up and danni leaves for the city. haylie and kim do have a short romance but they realise that they are better off as friends. scott is then seeing lisa who is married and hiding it from him and is about to leave the bay to live with her when haylie tells him about her husband. they do eventually get together

These people don't waste any time, do they. Last time I watched H&A (er, about 3 weeks ago), Danni & Scott were talking about getting married, and Hayley and Noah were actually married and totally in love. A month or so down the line and Noah is dead and Hayley already on to her second guy? Slightly unrealistic, me thinks....

well haylie does wait about 6 months lol- as she only recently started (and finished) dating kim on austrailian screens but noah died over there in august last year
    we wont see her and kim or her and scott till at least about september this year

How old are kids when they leave school in these soaps. Kim might be a big lad, but the school uniform marks him as a litte(?) young for Hayley!

I hope Danni and Scott do get together as they would make a cute couple and deserve some happiness after their relationships with Danni and Noah ended

Quote Originally Posted by soapaddict
    I hope Danni and Scott do get together as they would make a cute couple and deserve some happiness after their relationships with Danni and Noah ended

You mean Hayley and Scott yeah???

Quote Originally Posted by daisy38
    You mean Hayley and Scott yeah???
    Yeah i do. Sorry, im typing too quick

what happened to danni adn scott

Thread Information