Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Brax

does kyle need a kidney from a sibling as he is sick maybe that is why brax returns perhaps heath wont give any

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2015), Pantherboy (24-08-2015), tammyy2j (08-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    does kyle need a kidney from a sibling as he is sick maybe that is why brax returns perhaps heath wont give any
    I hadn't read about Kyle getting sick, but that would be an excellent reason for Brax to return. If it happens, maybe Heath offers but isn't a match.

Is it possible that Brax's return is for the special episode to be shown on Presto?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (24-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I hadn't read about Kyle getting sick, but that would be an excellent reason for Brax to return. If it happens, maybe Heath offers but isn't a match.

Is it possible that Brax's return is for the special episode to be shown on Presto?
    With regard to Kyle, this is from Aust pace so, SPOILER ALERT!!! & please don't read if you don't want to know in advance:

It turns out Kyle is allergic to the dialysis, so he needs a transplant urgently or he will die. Heath Is not a match, but Brax is!, but they tell the doctor he is dead, so Ricky & Ash are tested as well - Ricky is not a match, but Ash is & he agrees to do it (& it looks like he will use this as the reason not to tell Ricky that Brax is still alive). That is where Aust is up to as at last Friday.

This would have all been filmed a while ago of course, so I don't know if these new scenes being filmed now are to do with Brax donating his kidney (this time!), as the current storyline implies that if the transplant is not done almost immediately, Kyle will die - so I imagine it will have to be Ash doing the donating! A thought, what if Kyle's body rejects Ash's kidney (lol!) a bit further down the track, & Brax has to come to the rescue?

it seems pretty certain that Brax's return will be to "book-end" (as Steve puts it) his story on the show, but like you Dazzle, many people are asking whether he will also make an appearance on the special Presto episode - nothing is being confirmed or denied!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-08-2015), Perdita (24-08-2015), tammyy2j (08-09-2015)

I found this on a spoiler site - original article from Woman's Day Magazine. Pictures of Steve/Brax filming his "secret storyline". Hopefully you can scroll thru the pictures (there is an arrow right to click) & read the captions below each one, most of which are behind the camera type shots - but there are a couple which suggest that he & Ricky re-unite (& drive off into the sunset??). Although officially they are saying that he will return later this year, from the timing of the filming I wonder if it will just be a glimpse of him in the final episode(s) this year (Aust), & the actual storyline won't happen till early next year.

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertai...pr=12181160772

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-09-2015)

I hate the way Steve Peacocke's being made out to be the saviour of Home and Away. I'm highly dubious the show's ratings are down just because Brax is gone, but, even if that's true, a handful of episodes featuring Brax will do nothing in the long term to save H&A.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (08-09-2015), Perdita (08-09-2015), tammyy2j (08-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I hate the way Steve Peacocke's being made out to be the saviour of Home and Away. I'm highly dubious the show's ratings are down just because Brax is gone, but, even if that's true, a handful of episodes featuring Brax will do nothing in the long term to save H&A.
    I agree Dazzle. Although many Braxton Clan fans would argue otherwise, IMO there are definitely other reasons why the shows ratings are down, as has been discussed previously on this forum (the overall writing, storylines, character development, continuity etc etc). Just on ratings, I read yesterday that the Ed Sheeran appearance last Thurs didn't do anything to bump up the ratings either (especially given how hard they plugged/advertised it), in fact the ratings were down (under 700k) for that night, even compared to the previous Thurs' double episode - giving more fuel to the possible rumoured move to channel 7two. This latest Woman's Day article/pictures may be perceived as possibly being a bit desperate - I assume it was sanctioned by the Producers/Channel 7? Like I mentioned previously, the official announcements have been that Brax will be on air "later this year", but the timing of filming suggests the storyline won't be till next year (one spoiler site is saying Feb 16). Will there be just glimpses of him lurking behind a tree, or something similar, late this season, so they can't be accused of lying about him being on air this year? Why release this article/pictures now? - are they just trying to keep the Brax fans interested for the rest of the year? Like you say Dazzle, just having him back for a few episodes won't help the show long term. Judging by comments I have seen on some Fan Sites, there seems to be quite a few people out there who still think that Brax is actually coming back for good - how angry will they be when they realise he will only be there for a short while!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-09-2015)

I'm of the firm opinion that Brax and the other Braxtons have done more damage to the show than not. Ever since they come onto Home & Away, the writers and producers have focussed so much on them and Brax in particular that they haven't put as much effort into other storylines and characters in the same way, and now they're gone they've found that they're floundering and the show is in a rut, I think. They've alienated viewers who weren't interested / didn't like the Braxton's and they're criminal lifestyle and the writers seem to be clinging desperately to Brax and his fan-base and seem to be under the illusion that he's the be all and end all of the show.

(I "unliked" the H&A official facebook page years ago when they kept posting things such as "Brax is our super-hero, why is he yours?")

I've heard the rumours too that Ricky will leave with Brax when he comes back, and I agree that it's a ready-made exit story for her, but Heath was the brother who got to leave with his wife and kids, so it'd feel too similar if Brax got that ending too.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-09-2015), Pantherboy (09-09-2015)

just a thought but i remember reading a few weeks back someone posting something about tessa (or whoever played Billie) being back on set or whatever and since *spoilers*Denny is dying*end spoilers* that means the only one who knows about Brax still being alive are now Billie and Ash and /if/ Billie /is/ coming back, maybe she is part of the reason since Brax is coming back, because Steve has been filming recently and Billie may be back, it could be she comes back to get closure or whatever with her past and she starts by saying that Brax is alive idk do u get wat i am trying 2 say here??

TL;DR if Billie really is back since her and Brax seem to be filming within a month of each other it's possible she reveals Brax is alive when she comes back ok bye

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-09-2015), Pantherboy (09-09-2015)

just a thought but i remember reading a few weeks back someone posting something about tessa (or whoever played Billie) being back on set or whatever and since *spoilers*Denny is dying*end spoilers* that means the only one who knows about Brax still being alive are now Billie and Ash and /if/ Billie /is/ coming back, maybe she is part of the reason since Brax is coming back, because Steve has been filming recently and Billie may be back, it could be she comes back to get closure or whatever with her past and she starts by saying that Brax is alive idk do u get wat i am trying 2 say here??

TL;DR if Billie really is back since her and Brax seem to be filming within a month of each other it's possible she reveals Brax is alive when she comes back ok bye

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    I "unliked" the H&A official facebook page years ago when they kept posting things such as "Brax is our super-hero, why is he yours?"

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (09-09-2015), TaintedLove (08-09-2015)

Thread Information