Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Trott

Heather Trott

Was Heather suppose to be involved in food binging storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    im not sure, i thought i heard that she was going to have a food dependancy/comfort eating but that might have just been speculation?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

something weas mentioned about that wasnt it
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

atleast this will show a more serious side to her character
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Cheryl Fergison (Heather Trott, 'EastEnders')

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...d-shirley.html

It's been nine months in the making and next week, EastEnders' Heather Trott finally drops that almighty bombshell we've been eagerly anticipating - when she gives birth to a healthy baby boy. Oh, and we also discover the answer to that all-important question: 'Who's The Daddy?' Heather's surprise baby shower ends in panic when her waters suddenly break, so with that, Pat hotwires Shirley's ice cream van and rushes everyone to hospital where Heather welcomes her son into the world. What does Heather call her bundle of joy? How does she inform the baby's daddy that he has a son? We recently gave Cheryl Fergison a call to find out more.

At the beginning of the week, Heather ends up going on maternity leave…
    "It's Heather's last day at the Minute Mart and she's hinting that she's leaving to everyone that walks in and they don't care! Patrick even says that Heather can finish the shift early and go home. Heather's really down at this point and Patrick suddenly emerges from the shop and she thinks he's remembered but he's only out there to take her tabard and name badge off her!"

Her friends haven't forgotten, though, have they?
    "Well, when Heather gets home, there's Peggy, Patrick and Pat waiting for her. Shirley appears in a Halloween disguise, too! They've arranged this baby shower for her and Heather's made up. Heather reminisces with Patrick about children as the whole thing brings back memories for him when he was a younger father. It's quite a sweet bonding session between them."

All doesn't go quite to plan, though, does it?
    "No - it literally all goes splash! Heather's waters break. That was an interesting concept to try and make that look real. We had several ideas about balloons and gloves filled with water. In the end, I had this balloon between my legs and burst it with my nutcracker thighs. You just see this huge gush! I have to admit, I don't remember a gush myself, but in true EastEnders style, we have a water display! It's all a bit of a shocker and everyone starts panicking."

How does she get to the hospital?
    "This was an interesting one! Pat hotwires Shirley's ice cream van because Shirley's nowhere to be seen. I think she's doing some skulduggery with Phil at that point. So Pat, Peggy, Patrick and Heather are all in the back and rush to the hospital. It's like something from a comedy film!"

Heather makes the most random choice of birthing partner, doesn't she?
    "Heather doesn't really get a choice because Pat and Peggy are still arguing about their respective families and Patrick's the one who has to wheel me into the room, so he ends up as the birthing partner."

How does Heather cope during the birth?
    "She takes quite good control, actually. She sees that Patrick's not really up to it and desperately wants to leave the room but Heather doesn't want him to go. She's a bit perturbed, though, because she doesn't have her birthing kit with her! There are some very funny moments where Heather starts reciting all the Wham CDs and chart positions to help her through. At one point, it gets really painful for her and Patrick starts singing 'Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go' and I join in! I ask Patrick to be godfather, too. He's made up about that."

And she has a baby boy… How did the gender mix-up come about?! What does she call him?
    "Yeah, Heather thought she was having a baby girl, but when it's born, Patrick tells her that she has a boy! She has this moment where she realises that George Michael has been the only man in her life for years and years and there's this lovely moment where she has the baby in her arms and picks up her purse, takes out a picture of George Michael and speaks to her own little boy and says that he's now her George Michael, before putting the photo in the bin…"

Do you think Heather will be a good mum?
    "Heather will be a fantastic mum. She'll make a few mistakes but with Shirley, they'll have a lot of fun and laughs. Heather has a great love for children anyway."

Then Heather decides to contact the father…
    "This is where I think the writing's been really clever. When you watch it, you'll see what I mean. They have the suspects - Minty, Phil, Darren and Billy - and all their phones ring. Heather leaves a voicemail on the daddy's phone to let them know that they've become a dad. There are several cuts to all the various suspects and you see each of them flying to the hospital…"

'EastEnders' Heather on Queenie and Shirley

Heather Trott becomes Mamma Trott next week when she gives birth to a healthy baby boy called George Michael. No surprises there, then. Well, apart from the fact that her baby's actually a boy. She was actually labouring under the impression (see what I did there) that she was carrying a daughter.

If you've not read the main segment of my interview with Cheryl Fergison, then have a looksee at this page here. Read on, though, to hear Cheryl's thoughts on Shirley (Linda Henry) and mummy Queenie.

Shirley's up to no good at the minute, is she?
    "Shirley's doing something with Phil during the birth. She's off on her own agenda with him and receives a phonecall a little too late. There's a lot of really lovely stuff in the hospital with Shirley and Heather after the baby's born. They decide that they're going to cope with the baby together and that's something that brings a lot of memories back for Shirley."

Will Shirley be Godmother?
    "We filmed this recently and Heather's a bit upset because later on in the scripts, Heather asks her to be but Shirley says no. She says things like, 'I'll pay for his first pint and his first hooker, but I don't think I'm going to be his Godmother'. That's if we get as far as the Christening, though. You never know with EastEnders, do you?!"

Will we be seeing Grandma Queenie?
    "Not as far as I know. Heather phones her up in the hospital explaining what's happened and basically she turns around and says that she can't believe Heather's had a baby and whoever got her pregnant must've been drunk as a skunk. It's a total realisation for Heather that she doesn't have her mother any longer. I think that'll be one of the last conversations Heather has with her mummy for a while."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (13-10-2009), danielle741 (14-10-2009), kiki29 (13-10-2009), matt1378 (18-10-2009)

Meanwhile, Kirkwood also hinted at surprising developments in store for troubled mum Heather Trott, who has experienced a tough time in Walford lately.

He said: "Heather will find love with a mystery man whose identity will shock everyone. You might even know him already."
    Any ideas who it is Darren maybe

I am starting to think it could be Patrick

Wow Patrick and Heather is this worse than Darren and Heather

Wow Patrick and Heather is this worse than Darren and Heather
    yeah.. think so too..

Also bad combination with her.. Phil, Alfie, fatboy, Michael
    Oh maybe it is Jack, when ronnie leaves??
    Super Mod

Am i missing something here? The opening post in this thread was dated 2009.

Thread Information