Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Heather Trott

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Let's hope it will be in an explosive story that will rock the Square.....

they will probably make us wait till Christmas to rock the square with their EXPLOSIVE Holiday special :-D

Review from this week's Radio Times for next Tuesday's episode (10 July):

"Ben Mitchell has literally got away with murder over the past months (while, to be brutal, actor Joshua Pascoe who now plays him has got away with it metaphorically)."

And so say all of us!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (04-07-2012)

Cheryl Fergison has admitted that she struggled to cope with life following her departure from EastEnders.

The Heather Trott actress, who was evicted from Celebrity Big Brother on Friday, stated that she has "only very recently" moved on from the BBC soap.

Fergison's character Heather was killed by Ben Mitchell in March, after the 48-year-old's contract was terminated by producers.

She told the Daily Star: "I didn't allow myself to have a grieving process when I left EastEnders. When they killed me off it was like losing my family or losing my friends.

"Suddenly not being part of a secure institution was hard. Only very recently have I finally put my grieving process away. That is what I really needed."

Meanwhile, appearing to criticise the on-screen fallout from Heather's death, the star is quoted as claiming that bosses "could regret" writing her out.

"They could regret it. Although I think the storyline has gone on and on for too long," she added. "But I only expected to be there for three years at first, so every year was a bonus. You can never take anything for granted on EastEnders."

Speaking more positively, Fergison revealed that she is glad she will not be offered the chance to return to EastEnders, adding: "The temptation is always there for actors, especially if they tempt you with money and you haven't been working much. But I won't have that problem."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...-trott-return/

We're used to soaps stretching storylines to bring characters back from all sorts of near-death (or even actual death) experiences, but this one might even be a bit much.

Cheryl Fergison, who played EastEnders' fan favourite character Heather Trott, is calling for bosses to bring her back, despite being killed via a photo frame to the head.

Cheryl Fergison is evicted from the Big Brother House
    NAT JAG/GETTY IMAGES

The actress played Shirley Carter's best friend and George Michael superfan, 'Hev', from 2007 to 2012, until Ben Mitchell murdered her while trying to steal her money.

However, she has came up with a possible – tenuous, but still doable – storyline twist to see her on the Square again.

Cheryl took to Instagram to pitch a long-lost twin storyline to EastEnders bosses.

She captioned the post: "Ok so I’ve had lots of people asking if I could go back to @bbceastenders as Hev's long lost twin... so writers there's a challenge and actually there is a storyline that could defo make that possible...

"Remember Hev's mum ( she was a wicked one) and aunt babes terrible past story of selling babies !! ...if you would like to see this epic come back let @bbceastenders know ..."

So, EastEnders writers, you have your challenge. Let's see what you can come up with.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

We're used to soaps stretching storylines to bring characters back from all sorts of near-death (or even actual death) experiences, but this one might even be a bit much.

Cheryl Fergison, who played EastEnders' fan favourite character Heather Trott, is calling for bosses to bring her back, despite being killed via a photo frame to the head.

NAT JAG/GETTY IMAGES

The actress played Shirley Carter's best friend and George Michael superfan, 'Hev', from 2007 to 2012, until Ben Mitchell murdered her while trying to steal her money.

However, she has came up with a possible – tenuous, but still doable – storyline twist to see her on the Square again.

Cheryl took to Instagram to pitch a long-lost twin storyline to EastEnders bosses.

She captioned the post: "Ok so I’ve had lots of people asking if I could go back to @bbceastenders as Hev's long lost twin... so writers there's a challenge and actually there is a storyline that could defo make that possible...

"Remember Hev's mum ( she was a wicked one) and aunt babes terrible past story of selling babies !! ...if you would like to see this epic come back let @bbceastenders know ..."

So, EastEnders writers, you have your challenge. Let's see what you can come up with.

I have to say I did think it a bit odd that she was mentioned in Eastenders last week for the first time in years.....

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I have to say I did think it a bit odd that she was mentioned in Eastenders last week for the first time in years.....
    please no ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

NAT JAG/GETTY IMAGES

Basically work's dried up, she needs the money. But it could work as Heather's mum Queenie and Babe used to traffic babies.
    Last edited by Timalay; 05-01-2020 at 19:35.

Thread Information