Thread: Julie Carp and Brian Packham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Julie Carp and Brian Packham

Coronation Street couple Julie Carp and Brian Packham will become UFO spotters in a forthcoming storyline, a report has claimed.

The eccentric pair, played by Katy Cavanagh and Peter Gunn, find a new shared interest in the coming weeks when they think they have seen strange objects overhead, according to the Daily Star.

It is thought that Julie and Brian soon spring into action and start keeping watch on the skies in the light-hearted plotline.

Brian apparently takes the lead in the new project, telling Julie that he is a "respected expert" in the field of UFO landings.

Meanwhile, Julie soon gets caught in the moment, grabbing Brian and admitting: "This UFO spotting business is really turning me on."

A Coronation Street source told the newspaper: "This could only happen to Julie."

Julie and Brian reunited on screen in the summer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-09-2011)

From Kirk to Brian she knows how to pick them

Plenty of Aliens in Corrie anyways

Coronation Street star Katy Cavanagh has revealed that she wants her character Julie Carp to marry Brian Packham.

The pair dated briefly last year but recently reunited following a chance meeting at a children's reading group.

Cavanagh told News & Star of her alter ego's future: "Well, she's fallen in love and is just about to move in with Brian. Hopefully there are going to be some big storylines for her.

"They are going to stay together. Julie has got a good man - I will be severely disappointed if I can't get a wedding dress! Though she may have to drag Brian down the aisle."

Discussing how Julie has changed, the actress continued: "I'm not sure she has toned down, but I've had more opportunity to flesh her out and make her more three-dimensional and this year I have really found my feet with her."

Julie and Brian (Peter Gunn) were today tipped to become UFO spotters in a forthcoming storyline.

I love the idea of Julie and Brian becoming UFO spotters

Roy Cropper is bound to get involved in this storyline. Wouldn't it be a great storyline to bring Curly Watts back with. After all he used to have a telescope in the attic so he could have become someone important in the field of UFOLOLOGY

You know I admire how Corrie embrace their eccentric characters like Roy and Hayley. I just hope they don't end up making a public humiliation of Julie and Brian.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information