Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dodger Savage (Danny Mac)

Him and Maxine are a good match

Hollyoaks favourite Dodger Savage will reignite some old feelings next week.

Viewers will see Dodger, played by Danny Mac, wake up next to one of his former flames.

Fans know that Sandy Roscoe (Gillian Taylforth), Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter) and Maxine Minniver (Nikki Sanderson) have all been with Dodger in the past.

However, show bosses are keeping tight-lipped over which of the ladies has caught Dodger's eye again.

It's been a tough year for Dodger as he has lost Texas Longford - the love of his life - and discovered that his brother Will was her killer. But with Sandy, Theresa and Maxine all coming with potential problems, is he asking for more trouble?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-11-2013)

I hope it is Maxine
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 19-11-2013 at 13:46.

Hollyoaks star Danny Mac has said that his character Dodger Savage will be overcome with emotion when he receives an email that is supposedly from Texas Longford.

As Dodger tries to put recent events behind him, he is shocked when he receives an email claiming to be from his dead ex-lover, and immediately suspects that his brother Will is behind it.

Speaking to Soaplife, Mac said: "Seeing her name come up on the screen brings up a lot of emotions. He tries to work out who has done it and the first person who comes to mind is Will. Nobody else would need or want to do that to him."

Dodger also finds himself in a difficult situation when he wakes up after having a one-night stand with one of his former flames.

Mac said: "I can't tell you who it is, but I don't think viewers will be surprised. He tries to move on by sleeping with an old flame, but it only helps for 10 minutes.

"He ends up hurting the woman and that causes him pain because he is not a bad guy."

Speaking about Dodger's feelings for his dad's girlfriend Maxine, Mac added: "He has feelings for Maxine, who has hurt him. Losing what he thought was his baby and not having a choice about it was a massive deal for him.

"It is funny because viewers like Dodger and Maxine together."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-11-2013)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 20-11-2013 at 19:07.

i think patrick sends the email to dodger

really shocked at him and holly, is she even legal age?

Hollyoaks star Danny Mac has admitted that he will be surprised if his character Dodger Savage gets a happy ending with Maxine Minniver.

Fans know that the pair have strong feelings for each other, but Maxine is currently trapped in an abusive relationship with Dodger's villainous father Patrick Blake.

Dodger and Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) were close to running away together last month, but Maxine got cold feet once she found out that Dodger had slept with Holly Cunningham.

Speaking to Digital Spy about the future for Dodger and Maxine, Mac laughed: "I hope for a happy ending, but I can't imagine there being one! I don't think Dodger's ever going to have a happy ending. Well, as soon as he does, I think that's it then. As long as he's miserable, then I think I'm still in a job!"

Praising the current state of Hollyoaks, he continued: "The show's great. The longer you stay there, the better stuff you've got to do - and I've learned so much being there. The storylines get better and better and the character gets better too, because there's more stuff that he gets involved with and more history to the character. It's fantastic."

Mac added that Dodger will continue to be prominent on screen over the summer.

He explained: "I've got a list of things he's supposed to be doing! Dodger has got to deal with the Maxine and Patrick thing, I expect he's got to deal with Theresa coming back at some point, and more with the Holly storyline.

"It's going to be quite busy for him, but it's all under wraps. It should be heading to a big end of summer."

Danny Mac has revealed that his character Dodger Savage is about to reach breaking point.

Pressures mount up for Dodger this week as he deals with his partner Maxine Minniver being in the frame for attempted murder, and the bombshell news that he is the father of Theresa McQueen's newborn daughter.

Towards the end of this week, Dodger faces another nightmare when his twisted twin sister Sienna Blake causes more trouble. As a result, he realises that he needs to escape from the village for a while.

Speaking of Theresa's recent revelation, Mac told Hollyoaks' official website: "As you can imagine, this isn't good news for a few people. One being Dodge, two being Maxine who's in love with him, and three Sienna, who thought she was getting the perfect happy family. Now she's got [Theresa] to contend with again.

"Maxine and Dodge hit a bit of a rocky patch and then Sienna tries to take advantage. Unfortunately Dodger can't take it any more, so he has a bit of time out."

He jokingly added: "Will he come back, or will I just stay on holiday? We will find out!"

Theresa gave birth to Dodger's baby daughter Myra-Pocahontas in Tuesday's E4 first look episode. The scenes air on Channel 4 this evening (October 15), leaving Dodger with a decision to make over how involved he wants to be with his ex.

Jorgie Porter, who plays Theresa, said: "Theresa is well game on Dodger playing happy families, but he's so disinterested because he fancies somebody else - Maxine!"

i cant believe he just took off and abandoned maxine

Thread Information