Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: omg! spoilers from the us!!!

Exclamation omg! spoilers from the us!!!

Susan dines with the character who gets fired. An angry Edie, the sultry serial divorcee played by Nicollette Sheridan, does the firing. Basically, Edie tries to shoot susan and misses and hits the person shes dining with and basically that person hasnt been reveled yet.

This, Forrester said, should be enough to keep "Housewives" fans guessing for awhile.

Gabrielle gets pregnant with John's baby and Lynette finds out her husband isn’t away on business, he has other family!
    Last edited by soap_gal_; 26-04-2005 at 13:22.

Also, I think Deidre was a friend of Angela's so when she got pregnant with Mike's baby as a teenager (Mike was her boyfriend/husband) they broke up and she gave Angela her baby because Angela couldn't have kids. She then changed her mind, and in a rage Angela/Paul killed her, so Angela then changed her name to mary alice, and renamed dana 'zach'. Then it seems Mrs. Huber found out and tried to blackmail her and Mary Alice/Angela was so overcome with guilt and killed herself. Paul buried Deidre's body under the pool and later dug up the remains, put them in the box and threw it into the lake.

Mike's ex father in law contacted him and asked him to investigate, but Mike ended up falling in love with susan, or so it seems. Also I think Mike is Zach/Dana's father but he doesn't know for sure yet.

No idea who Mike killed though.

mike killed someone to protect deidre and her father wants him to find out what happened to her and then kill the people responsible! watch out paul!
    I'm glad lynette is gonna get a proper storyline.

my head is spinning with all this info!! can't wait to see how it all pans out to fit!

Wow, so much info. I'm a bit confused though. If Gabriella's pregnant, does that mean that Susan isnt'? Why would Edie want to kill Susan? (I know that they have a level of competition between them, but I can't imagine her killing her based on this alone.) What makes you think that Mike was the baby's father? Could he not have been hired by Diedre's father without being involved?

mike was definatley involved with deidre in a relationship but him being anything to do with the baby is just guess work! it would make it interesting tho!!!!

I'm lost isn't Dana a girls name? so why would you name a boy dana (a girls name) then change it to zach?

cool. I will look forward to these!

i may be going out on a limb here and this is just a guess but maybe zach is really a girl bought up as a boy or am i just being really out there and strange?

I hope so. That would be a good story line.

Thread Information