Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Eileen Grimshaw

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Mouse View Post
    You really are insecure about anyone new threatening your position on this forum aren't you. I recall it being exactly the same the last time I was on here.

I thought this was a friendly, welcoming place rather than one full of anger and sarcasm.
    It is .. but personal attacks are unwanted, unwarranted and you will be told so

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-11-2016), Glen1 (26-11-2016), parkerman (26-11-2016), swmc66 (27-11-2016)

Todd is happy for his mother to marry him, he knows what Pat Phelan is like and does Todd really just believe Michael died alone at the site

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-11-2016), parkerman (28-11-2016), Perdita (28-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Todd is happy for his mother to marry him, he knows what Pat Phelan is like and does Todd really just believe Michael died alone at the site
    Not much he can do about that though, is it, unless he confesses his rather deeper involvement in the scam than he has presently let on

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-11-2016)

CORONATION STREET SPOILER:
    SHOCK #CHRISTMAS WEDDING DRAMA:
    Eileen Grimshaw gets set to marry her villainous boyfriend Pat Phelan in a surprise Christmas wedding in upcoming episodes- but will it end in more tragedy?
    Despite the fact that Phelan's building scam with his partner-in-crime Vinny Ashford was recently discovered, upcoming episodes of the soap will see Eileen (Sue Cleaver) agree to marry him after they get back together.
    However, as Phelan's old enemy Anna Windass (Debbie Rush) starts to do some digging into his business affairs in the hope of bringing him down once and for all, could another death be on the cards?
    Viewers know that Phelan (Connor McIntyre) recently watched former burgular Michael Rodwell (Les Dennis) die of a heart attack after the stressed cabbie rumbled his scam and confronted him at the builders yard, but could Anna also die at Phelan's hands as she gets too close for comfort?
    With Phelan finally getting his relationship with Eileen back on track in the run-up to Christmas, could he kill Anna before she ruins his future for good?
    Or could there be a twist in the storyline as Andy Carver also vows revenge against Phelan for what he did to his 'dad'?
    As Andy (Oliver Farnworth) becomes determined to get payback for Michael before Phelan and Eileen's wedding goes ahead, will the big Christmas wedding end in tragedy as at least one more life is put in danger?
    Exactly what happens remains to be seen, so stay tuned for the drama this festive season...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-11-2016), lizann (28-11-2016), parkerman (28-11-2016), tammyy2j (29-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Not much he can do about that though, is it, unless he confesses his rather deeper involvement in the scam than he has presently let on
    I would think he would want to step up and save his mother but no only himself

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-11-2016)

phelan will have a plan, marry her take her house and jase business, take out life insurance bump her off

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-11-2016), parkerman (29-11-2016), swmc66 (29-11-2016), tammyy2j (01-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    phelan will have a plan, marry her take her house and jase business, take out life insurance bump her off
    I certainly agree about the house and business (and I wouldn't be too surprised if the rest came to pass either!).

Eileen Grimshaw could make the biggest mistake of her life next week (and that's saying something), as she prepares to marry conman Pat Phelan.

Eileen foolishly thinks that her relationship with Phelan (Connor McIntyre) is back on track and stronger than ever... but she has no idea that her husband-to-be is actually getting nastier than ever before.

Just as Phelan is blackmailing Andy Carver into starting a fire at Kevin Webster's new garage, oblivious Eileen is busy making the final preparations for their low-key wedding.

Totally transfixed on her upcoming wedding, Eileen only tells very few people about her plans, confiding in both Steve and Liz McDonald.

Todd also reluctantly gets behind the nuptials, covering his own dislike of Phelan and praying that his mum won't live to regret this.

In a classic case of Corrie bad timing, though, the couple's wedding day coincides with the climax of Phelan and Andy's war as the two men clash violently in Steph Britton's flat.

The aftermath of the fire sees Andy end up in possession of incriminating CCTV footage from the garage, which proves Phelan was behind last year's property scam. This sparks a huge battle between the enemies as they go to war one last time, with Andy hoping he can get the last laugh against Phelan. (We don't fancy his chances!)

But as the two men are busy fighting, Eileen is getting very impatient waiting for Phelan to turn up at the registry office. Is she about to face a crushing disappointment?

Sue Cleaver, who plays Eileen, revealed: "The ceremony is very quiet because it would be very disrespectful to have a big wedding after everyone lost their money so they've not told anybody, just the family.

"Eileen has always said before that she would never be seen walking down the street with any of her boyfriends, let alone down an aisle! It's a big thing for her. She's been engaged before, but she has never gone through with it.

"But everything always goes wrong for Eileen where relationships are concerned, so when Phelan is late, she starts to worry..."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2017)

I have lost my interest on whatever Phelan does. I couldn't care less anymore. And he's been a great character, it's just that it's been dragged on for far too long and lost its impact by now.. Eileen will come out of this as a fool again, nothing new there either.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2017), lizann (23-01-2017), parkerman (11-01-2017), Perdita (11-01-2017), swmc66 (11-01-2017), tammyy2j (11-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I have lost my interest on whatever Phelan does. I couldn't care less anymore. And he's been a great character, it's just that it's been dragged on for far too long and lost its impact by now.. Eileen will come out of this as a fool again, nothing new there either.
    I agree. By keeping him on so long he's become something of a pantomime villain now. And it's all just become even more unbelievable than normal.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2017), lizann (23-01-2017), Perdita (11-01-2017), swmc66 (11-01-2017), tammyy2j (11-01-2017)

Thread Information