Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Eileen Grimshaw

Eileen Heading For Court

Grim news for Eileen
    We always suspected Eileen Grimshaw was teetering on the edge of sanity, and now the Coronation Street cab controller is set to lose her marbles - and her son - as she desperately tries to keep the child she thought was her granddaughter. Viewers will recall that little Holly was dumped on her by the baby's mum Emma, who claimed the nine-month-old was the result of a drunken one-night stand with Eileen's son Jason.

But there's a shock in store when yo-yo-knickered Emma reveals Holly was really fathered by murdered builder Charlie Stubbs. Despite this revelation, Eileen goes to court in a bid to keep Holly, ignoring her son when he tells her: "It's not right to keep her - she belongs to someone else. This thing is making you ill in the head."

A disgruntled Jason packs his bags and moves in with girlfriend Sarah, leaving Eileen to plunge into a pit of despair. "Viewers will worry Eileen could do something stupid to Holly and herself," a source said. Crikey… let's hope not.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Footie_Chick For This Useful Post:

cathy1978 (23-03-2007), ChelseaFC (22-03-2007), Chloe O'brien (22-03-2007), danielle741 (02-04-2007), Joanne (23-03-2007), kitty_uk (03-04-2007), tammyy2j (22-03-2007)

Finally the fantastic Eileen has been given a storyline.

Poor Eileen let's hope she gets some happiness out of this story and get's to keep little Holly.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I agree i love Eileen its good shes getting some screan time.

Awww Im glad she is getting a bigger storyline, sounds quite interesting.

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    I think she will do this storyline justice she is a brilliant actress

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Poor Eileen let's hope she gets some happiness out of this story and get's to keep little Holly.
    I can't see that happening. I do think this storyline was a bit stupid to be honest. Eileen was so quick for Jason to face up to his responsibilities, even though he never saw the woman, that he supposedly got pregnant. Everything was just taking some random woman's word for it.

It was good, but quite unrealistic how it was played out.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    I can't see that happening. I do think this storyline was a bit stupid to be honest. Eileen was so quick for Jason to face up to his responsibilities, even though he never saw the woman, that he supposedly got pregnant. Everything was just taking some random woman's word for it.

It was good, but quite unrealistic how it was played out.
    I thought it was quiet realistic on how Eileen believed that Jason did have a one night stand with a girl and got her pregnant. Eileen is a brilliant assest to the street and she deserve better storylines than just sitting in the cab office or standing in the rovers.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Come on Eileen! Maybe she'll do a (Dexy's Midnight) Runner with the kid....

I'm glad Eileen is getting a good storyline, she has been wasted quite a lot when being on the show. I hope she gets to keep Holly in the end.

Thread Information