Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hollyoaks - General news thread

Sophie Porley and Adam Woodward have confirmed rumours of a real-life romance with a cute Instagram picture.

The duo's characters, Ellie Nightingale and Brody Hudson, caught each other's eye last year, and it's clear their mutual attraction wasn't just on screen.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/holl...dward-romance/

Man jailed for killing former Hollyoaks star Frankie Jules-Hough in horror crash
    A man has been jailed for 12 years for killing former Hollyoaks star Frankie Jules-Hough in a motorway car crash.
    The actress played the role of Jess Holt on the Channel 4 soap, and passed away in May when Adil Iqbal drove into her on the M66 motorway in Greater Manchester while she had stopped on the hard shoulder.
    Iqbal was speeding up to 123mph, with one hand on the wheel as he filmed himself on his phone. He veered through traffic before hitting a crash barrier and Jules-Hough's vehicle. The actress, who was making a call at the time, was 17 weeks pregnant and died two days later.
    Her nine-year-old son and four-year-old nephew were in the stopped car at the time, and were left in a coma with uncertain long-term outcomes, while her two-year-old son suffered minor injuries.
    Iqbal admitted to two counts of causing serious injury by dangerous driving and one count of causing death by dangerous driving.
    Judge Maurice Greene said upon sentencing Iqbal (via Sky News): "She was killed as a result of the most indescribable reckless driving by you Adil Iqbal, leading to the devastation of a family."
    Detective Constable Richie Hughes added: "I truly hope that the sentencing of Adil Iqbal who is a dangerous and reckless individual ? brings her family and loved ones some form of closure.
    "Iqbal's actions that day were nothing short of appalling. He knowingly and willingly chose to drive his car at those speeds with little regard for other drivers on the motorway at the time."
    Last month, Jules-Hough's former Hollyoaks co-star Paul Danan (Sol Patrick) paid tribute to her, saying: "This wonderful actress played the character Jess alongside me for nearly 4 years in @hollyoaksofficial.
    "Her real name is Frankie Hough and I adored her. I feel so lost right now."

gone from channel 4, on e4 and player now only

Thread Information