Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jack Webster

It's the kind of situation where it's very hard to know what to say to Jack or how to comfort him. I like how they've brought in a mentor/role model for him, someone who can joke about his disability rather than talking about it in hushed tones.

Kyran Bowes is very good as Jack

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-11-2018), Perdita (29-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Kyran Bowes is very good as Jack
    Yes, he is, I am glad they gave him a meaty storyline

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-12-2018)

Good on Jack!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-12-2018), Perdita (20-12-2018), tammyy2j (19-12-2018)

Bless him standing up to the bully that was Phil! Him and Liam were quite cute together in the school play.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (24-12-2018)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ebster-return/

Coronation Street cast member Kyran Bowes will be back on screen very soon.

A spokesperson for Coronation Street has confirmed to Digital Spy that the young actor has been back filming as Jack Webster following a lengthy break and will appear on screen in the coming weeks.

Kyran had stepped away from the cobbles to focus on his GCSEs and subsequently shared the exciting news on his Twitter/X account that he'd passed all his exams.

This content is imported from twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

"Hy all. Sorry for the absence," he wrote. "I took some time away to concentrate on my studies. Happy to say I?m back and even happier to say I passed my GCSES. Hard work and perseverance really does pay off. Now it?s time to celebrate."

After receiving scores of congratulations from his followers, Kyran also joked that he was back into the swing of things on Coronation Street with some bread from Roy's Rolls.

Kyran has been playing Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell)'s son with Molly Dobbs (Vicky Binns) since 2016, when he took over the role from twins Jaxon and Maddox Beswick.

This content is imported from twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

The actor was at the centre of a very memorable issue-based storyline where Jack developed sepsis and had to have part of his leg amputated. It was reported that this storyline helped to save the life of an actual 4-year-old girl when her mother recognised the symptoms from Coronation Street.

Jack was later terrorised when a burglar broke into his home when the teen was alone ? though he was ultimately unharmed thanks to Abi Franklin running off the culprit.

Thread Information