Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack Webster

Jack Webster

CORONATION Street baby Jack Dobbs – the centre of a tug of love between Kevin Webster and Tyrone Dobbs – is to have his name changed.

Tyrone (Alan Halsall, 28) was devastated after discovering Kevin (Michael Le Vell, 46) is Jack’s father after his affair with Molly.

Since then Kevin has raised Jack on his own. Now he will change Jack’s name to Webster to make him one of his clan.
    A show insider said: “After months of raising him Kevin decides to make it official.

Is that possible?? I know in Ireland what you have on the birth cert staying like that until a)child is over 18 and can change it legally or b) as a girl they get married and change the name that way...
    Super Mod

I'd love for Jack to really turn out to be Tyrone's baby a mistake or mix up with the test results

Without Mollie, I would think he will have to go to court, to put a claim in to prove that Jacks is his child and not Tyron's.
    M C F C

Exclamation Jack Webster (Kyran Bowes)

Coronation Street is recasting young Jack Webster just in time for a major storyline.

Jaxon and Maddox Beswick have played Kevin Webster and Molly Dobbs's young son since 2010, but Kyran Bowes is taking over the role beginning on May 11.

The new Jack's arrival on the cobbles will be a dramatic one, as he's immediately thrown into a very dangerous situation.

Fresh off the controversial kidnapping storyline, poor Jack will need rescuing from Jenny Bradley when he gets in the way of an oncoming Blackpool tram.

Jenny spots a rash on Jack's neck
    © ITV
    (The original Jack)

Even Jack's birth caused controversy in Corrie, as he was conceived during Kevin and Molly's affair.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-04-2016)

Dont they normally change them after they have not been seen a while

Coronation Street is set to air a life-threatening sepsis storyline for Kevin Webster's son, Jack (Kyran Bowes).

The ITV soap is plotting to show Jack contract the disease after getting a graze on his knee, later falling ill while in the care of half-sister Sophie.

His life will hang in the balance as Kevin (Michael Le Vell) is faced with the heartbreaking prospect of amputating Jack's leg in order to save his son's life.

Corrie has also been working with the UK Sepsis Trust in order to ensure accuracy with the storyline.

"Stories like Jack's remind us of the devastating cost of sepsis," the organisation's chief executive Dr Ron Daniels said (via The Mirror).

"The condition affects 250,000 people every year in the UK and claims 44,000 lives – more than breast, bowel and prostate cancer, and road accidents combined.

"It's incredible Coronation Street is raising the profile of a condition which affects so many people yet until now has been poorly recognised."

Jack was recently involved in the now-concluded Pat Phelan storyline, where the youngster was offered money by the villain to be set free from Gary Windass.

Meanwhile, over the weekend Corrie was the big winner at the British Soap Awards, taking home a haul of six prizes including Best British Soap.

Connor McIntyre won Villain of the Year for his turn as Phelan, while Lucy Fallon won two acting awards for playing Bethany Platt.

Digital Spy

does jack lose his leg?

It looks like he loses his foot, which is going to be devastating and not something I'm looking forward to watching, especially as Jack is only about 8.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    It looks like he loses his foot, which is going to be devastating and not something I'm looking forward to watching, especially as Jack is only about 8.
    Once again I take my hat off to Corrie for raising this storyline with all the devastating consequences of the illness not being detected in time ... Jack will be 8 in September .. Kyran who plays him is actually 11 years old and I am glad he has that bit more maturity to play a character who will have to undergo an amputation ..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-07-2018)

Thread Information