Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where The Heart Is

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Scary isn't it Chris! But its never dulled with me. But then Heartbeat is now in its 15th series.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    It will be interesting to see how his character copes this series following the loss of his wife. I shed a few tears when she died thats for sure.
    Yeh thats why i wanna watch tonight to see how he is and how the rest of them are but i bet i forget

Sig dedicated to Charley

i love it, i rememebr watching when i was really little and im always a sucker for drama. Last series ended so well with the death of Sally and Megans Baby. I think Shobna should be ok, anyone better then that plank Denise van Outen, thank God we only have half a series to put up with her.

did i read somewhere that Georga Moffett used to be in where the heart is?? does anyone know who she used to play or what her character was like? is she still in the show?

isnt she oazis hardings daughter Alice

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    i love it, i rememebr watching when i was really little and im always a sucker for drama. Last series ended so well with the death of Sally and Megans Baby. I think Shobna should be ok, anyone better then that plank Denise van Outen, thank God we only have half a series to put up with her.
    The baby didn't die though did she? I was sure she was ok and only Sally died.

Georgina Moffett was Ozias Hardings daughter - I don't know whether shes in this series or not (I haven't watched tonights yet as I sky+'d it (was watching Silent Witness )

Its a new Megan, i quite liked the old one. It was so good so glad its back. The new nurse is great, she looks really familier and i think i recognise her from somewhere but i really cant think where.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    The new nurse is great, she looks really familier and i think i recognise her from somewhere but i really cant think where.
    It's bugging me too. At first I thought that it maybe Nikki from casualty, then I thought no but she looks very like her. I don't recogniose the name on the creds either only her face.

Good episode and I thought it was funny when Samantha asked Brian if they could all move in together. I can see some very commical moments coming up

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    But then Heartbeat is now in its 15th series.
    Another easy going drama which I love. Enod of series was very sad

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Didnt think much of Sunday's episode, thought Alfie was probably the best thing in it i was totally bored but wasnt it all sweet with the party thing

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information