Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally Webster-Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor)

Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has revealed that she is grateful to the soap's bosses for keeping her busy following her recovery from illness.

The actress returned to work at the ITV1 show in spring 2010 after beating breast cancer. Her character Sally Webster was later at the centre of dramatic moments on the cobbles as her marriage to Kevin (Michael Le Vell) broke down.

More recently, Sally has been torn between Kevin and new love Jeff (Steve Houghton), while an upcoming storyline will see her start working for evil Frank Foster (Andrew Lancel).

Dynevor told Soaplife: "I'm so lucky with the storylines I keep getting - Sally unexpectedly sleeping with Kevin again, Jeff coming back on the scene and, looking to the future, some very interesting scenes with Frank.

"I love Coronation Street for keeping me so busy. Having been ill, it wouldn't have been that surprising if the producers had sidelined me a bit because they thought I needed to take it easy. But they haven't. Instead they've given me lots to do. I've been busier than ever, which is just what I need."

She continued: "I rarely think about the breast cancer these days. I've been able to put it right behind me and I'm definitely back in the driving seat. That was just what I needed. I don't want people to look at me and think 'Oh, she's been ill'. I want them to look at me and think, 'Wow, how cool is that? She's so busy'."

Sally's romance with Jeff takes a new twist next week as her daughter Rosie (Helen Flanagan) starts trying to split them up.

Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has confirmed that there will be danger ahead for her character Sally Webster as she grows closer to evil Frank Foster in a forthcoming storyline.

Sally recently started working for Frank (Andrew Lancel) after losing her job at Underworld, and the pair become closer in upcoming episodes as they appear to bond over their recent troubles.

After Sally makes a scene at John Stape's funeral in tonight's double bill of the soap, she soon confides in Frank at work as she wonders whether she did the right thing.

Frank has proved to be a sinister presence in Weatherfield this year due to his attempted sex attack on Maria Connor (Samia Smith) and rape of fiancée Carla (Alison King). However, he has managed to convince some of the local residents that he is innocent.

Dynevor told We Love Telly of Sally's new job with Frank: "Sally loves it because he tells her the things she wants to hear - that she's good in the office and that Carla should have made her supervisor.

"He gives her responsibility and invites her out for dinner. I think she loves Frank, is flattered and doesn't believe anything people say about him."

Asked whether Sally is putting herself at risk by growing closer to Frank, the actress replied: "Very much so. I can always tell when Sally is about to have an affair, because she starts to wear nice suits and a blouse. I know there's going to be an affair, and yes, it's going to be very dangerous."

Coronation Street continues tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (07-11-2011)

EVIL Frank Foster has finally got his claws into Sally Webster as the couple KISS under the mistletoe in Coronation Street.

The pair have been out for a festive drink together.

Frank (played by Andrew Lancel) raped his ex-fiancee Carla Connor (Alison King) after she dumped him the night before their wedding.

The monster seduces vulnerable Sally after they have become close following her split from Jeff Cullen.

The scenes will be shown in an upcoming episode of Coronation Street.

Last month Sally Dynevor, who has played Sally for 25 years said: "He is in a position of authority, and for Sally that's enticing."

Sally should use her stitching skills to put stronger elastic in her knickers as they seem to keep falling down.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2011), lizann (09-11-2011), LostVoodoo (09-11-2011), parkerman (11-11-2011), Ruffed_lemur (11-11-2011), tammyy2j (11-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Sally should use her stitching skills to put stronger elastic in her knickers as they seem to keep falling down.
    Brilliant post
    Last edited by thestud2k7; 08-11-2011 at 22:40.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thestud2k7 For This Useful Post:

alan45 (08-11-2011)

EVIL Frank Foster has finally got his claws into Sally Webster as the couple KISS under the mistletoe in Coronation Street.

The pair have been out for a festive drink together.

Frank (played by Andrew Lancel) raped his ex-fiancee Carla Connor (Alison King) after she dumped him the night before their wedding.

The monster seduces vulnerable Sally after they have become close following her split from Jeff Cullen.

The scenes will be shown in an upcoming episode of Coronation Street.

Last month Sally Dynevor, who has played Sally for 25 years said: "He is in a position of authority, and for Sally that's enticing.

(c) The Sun
    Last edited by alan45; 09-11-2011 at 01:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2011)

sally should use her stitching skills to put stronger elastic in her knickers as they seem to keep falling down.
    lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

alan45 (11-11-2011)

Love it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

alan45 (11-11-2011)

Who's DI Shearer by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Who's DI Shearer by the way?
    Andrew Lancel because of his close resemblance to Alan Shearer and he was collouilly known as DI Shearer when he appeared on the police show formerly known as The Bill

Thread Information