Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally Webster-Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor)

God no I think that would be awful. I reckon it'll just be a Newyear's Eve kiss and they will both realise what a ridiculous idea it is. That's what I'm hoping anyway. I think Tyrone deserves better than Sally. Someone his own age, who will love him in the way he deserves. Sally will no doubt start chasing young men again, possibly following in her daughters footsteps lol.

Tyrone going with Rosie or Sophie would have been better

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Abbie (14-12-2010)

No no no! this is just wrong

Coronation Street's Sally Dynevor has admitted that Sally Webster and Tyrone Dobbs have a lot in common

The pair have supported each other in recent weeks following the revelation of their respective partners' affairs. However, next week the pair lock lips after sharing a meal together.

"They’re sympathising with each other over everything that's happened to them and Sally persuades Tyrone to come round for his tea," the actress told Soaplife. "Sally's had a bad day. She's just found Sian and Sophie in bed together and she says to Tyrone, 'My life's falling apart.'

However, Dynevor insisted that Sally doesn't intentionally snog Tyrone to hurt her estranged husband.

"She’s had a few drinks and just wants comfort," she said. "It's not to get at Kevin. It’s just a goodnight kiss that turns passionate."

Asked if the mother-of-two has feelings for the mechanic, she continued: "He's only 28! She thinks he's a decent, gorgeous man and she tells him that. Tyrone will be a huge support to Sally. They have this huge connection as the baby he thought was his belongs to Sally's husband."
    Sally Dynevor has admitted that she hopes Coronation Street's Sally and Kevin Webster can fix their marriage.

The couple are currently dealing with the fallout from the revelation that Kevin (Michael Le Vell) is the father of baby Jack following an affair with Molly. However, despite Sally's anger at her husbands betrayal, Sally told Soaplife that she thinks they will survive the latest drama.

Asked if Sally still loves the mechanic, she said: "I think she does deep down, but she's too angry to feel it now. I'd like them to stay together. They’ve been through so much.

"I can see her taking Kevin back."

On what awaits the character in the coming year, Sally quipped: "It can't be worse than 2010!"

Soaplife

Kevin sees Tyrone sneaking out of Sally's house and he puts two and two together and comes up with 14! and he comes to the conclusion that Sally and Tyrone have actually slept together

"I think there's a whole, whole lot of trouble brewing - because I know that Kevin pulls that ace from under his sleeve in the next week or two, but I can't tell you what it is! But it's a big ace!"

Speaking last month, he said: "She's had enough indiscretions he's let her off for. He turned a blind eye to the Ian Davenport affair, but I think that's his trump card. He's never confronted her - he's got that up his sleeve."

ITV

Like any woman with a drastic new hairstyle, *Sally Dynevor was nervous the first time she showed it off... especially as it was in front of millions of people.
    But Coronation Street star Sally’s short, blonde, feathery crop wasn’t down to the desire for a fresh new look – it’s the result of her hair growing back after chemotherapy for breast cancer.
    She says: “The wig is off! I have put it away in a cupboard and I hope I never have to see it again. Sally in Corrie didn’t have chemo which is why she kept her hair, whereas I did and lost mine, but now it’s growing back the wig can go.
    “Sally’s new boyfriend Jeff pays for her to have this trendy *haircut and when Sally *appears with it, it’s my new real hair. I was a bit apprehensive *because it’s very different but I absolutely love it. I’ve been *getting lots of compliments.”
    Now Sally hopes the clear sign of her *recovery will inspire other cancer sufferers.
    “I was thinking when the wig goes, and people see I’ve got really short hair and I’ve come through it and I’m working and *getting on with it, I hope it gives people hope.”
    Bizarrely Sally, 47, was *diagnosed at the same time as her character on the ITV1 soap Sally *Webster and both have now *recovered. But her *research for the role probably saved her life – as it encouraged her to go for a breast *examination. It was, of course, a *terrible shock to *discover she had the same *illness as the *character she has played for 25 years.
    She says: “I’d just done all the scenes at Corrie that day and my husband Tim and I skipped into the *hospital not thinking *anything was wrong.”
    When she was told she had *cancer, she fainted. “I kept saying, ‘I’m sure they’ve got it wrong’. I couldn’t quite believe it was *happening.” But the awful truth was that Sally’s breast cancer had spread to her lymph nodes. She had to *undergo surgery to remove them, a *lumpectomy and a gruelling course of chemotherapy.
    She says: “It just didn’t seem *possible. I’d known for six months that Sally Webster was going to get breast cancer. I was quite excited about it *because it was an *amazing story. Little did I know that was *going to turn into something I wished I’d never said. I wasn’t really expecting the diagnosis at all. I thought I’d kind of made it up in my head because of the storyline.”
    Sally’s husband of 16 years, *Emmerdale scriptwriter Tim Dynevor, was her rock throughout it all. “He is very gentle and very strong. He just copes with things. We were determined to be positive.
    “But I have to say there are some days when you can’t be positive. Some days you feel absolutely awful and if *anyone told me to feel positive I just wanted to tell them to get lost. But as soon as it wears off you suddenly get back to your old self.”

And the real Sally is certainly a fighter. “I shaved my head because I knew it was all going to fall out. I thought, ‘I’ll get there before it gets me’.
    “We made a big thing of it. Helen, the hair and make-up girl from work, came over and we got a bowl and my little girl Hattie shaved it. We made it fun. We made it a nice thing. Some friends came over. And we had a giggle.”
    Sally was very aware *throughout her ordeal of the feelings of her three children, Phoebe, 16, Sam, 15, and *Hattie, seven. “I was worried about them of course, but I have to say, my children were amazing.
    “I am still only just *realising just how brilliant they were. They dealt with things, they were strong. The teenagers were *amazing. And my little girl, who was only six, was so intuitive. She knew when I wasn’t feeling well and she’d dance to cheer me up. Her friends would come round and say, ‘Your mum’s got a bald head’. She’d say, ‘Yes, it’s because she’s got breast cancer’.”
    It was partly the love and *support from her family that led Sally to change her professional name from Whittaker to her married name Dynevor when she returned to Corrie. Her return coincided with Corrie’s 50th *anniversary celebrations – and some great *storylines for Sally – including her ongoing war with soon-to-be ex-husband Kevin, *after his affair and love child with Molly Dobbs. There’s also her *blossoming new *romance with hunky *newcomer Jeff, played by Chris Houghton.
    “It’s been great fun. I thought my romantic days were over but this has been brilliant. The fall-out with Kevin is great.”
    It is not surprising, with the *courage and positivity Sally has shown, that she has been named Tesco Mum of the Year. She says: “I am thrilled to be Mum of the Year. Any mum would want that. The kids are like, “Oh well done, Mum!”. They’re looking forward to coming down to London for a lovely family weekend and the ceremony.”
    Sally has five years before she gets the full all-clear from cancer. “I’ll be checked every six months or so. I just have to be aware myself, feeling and making sure there are no lumps or bumps or *anything.”
    But Sally remains upbeat and *positive, saying: “I think I am so lucky. I did before, to be fair, I’ve always been an upbeat person. But it does change your *perspective. When I read about *women who don’t make it, it breaks my heart. You look at your children’s faces and you think, ‘they *really need me, I can’t go *anywhere’. Now I just want to enjoy every *moment. I want to embrace *everything much more than I did a year ago.
    “I want to make the most of the kids and have as much fun as we possibly can. I feel as though it’s the first day of the rest of my life every day. I’m just so excited about every day.”

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...#ixzz1ETGLiBUy
    Last edited by alan45; 20-02-2011 at 04:44.

Coronation Street's Sally Dynevor has revealed she is seizing the day and going on a dream holiday with her husband.

The 47-year-old actress - who was diagnosed with breast cancer while filming Sally Webster's cancer story for the soap - is looking forward to a romantic break with her husband, Emmerdale scriptwriter Tim Dynevor in a tropical paradise.

Sally told the TV Times: "I'm going to the Maldives for a sneaky week - I'm leaving our three kids with my brother."

She went on: "I've never done that before, but having cancer has made me realise that you have to do things when you can.

"It's something my husband and I have always wanted to do and we're looking forward to having a week where we can just read books and talk to each other.

"We've been knee-deep in work and children for so long, we haven't sat down and had proper chats.

"You need those times together when you're a couple, and we're both really looking forward to it."

PA

Good for Sally. She deserves a well earned holiday. Wish I could go for a sneaky week in the Maldives

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

brenmur84 (01-05-2011)

Sally Dynevor has said that she is grateful for the support of Coronation Street producers, who have provided her with dramatic storylines since she returned to the soap after battling breast cancer.

The actress, who portrays Sally Webster in the Weatherfield-based show, was diagnosed with the disease shortly after her character was faced with the illness and was absent for some months as she underwent treatment.

Dynevor told Hello magazine that returning to work and being involved in the high-profile love triangle between Sally, husband Kevin (Michael Le Vell) and his former lover Molly Dobbs (Vicky Binns) helped her to keep busy and readjust during her recovery.

"Coronation Street has been brilliant in that way," she explained. "I'm so grateful to the producers for not putting me on the shelf because I'd been ill and for giving me lots to do instead.

"That was just what I needed. I don't want people to look at me and think, 'Oh she's been ill'. I want them to look at me and think, 'Wow, how cool is that? She's so busy'."

Dynevor, who wore a wig after losing her hair during treatment, also revealed that she is relieved to say goodbye to the prop now that her own hair has grown back and is styled into a short crop.

"The wig is in some cupboard somewhere; I hope I never have to see it again," she added.

Dynevor recently admitted that she is scared that the cancer could come back in future.

Cool Sally Webster-Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor)

Coronation Street's Sally Webster is to become embroiled in Frank Foster's dark storyline later this year, a report has claimed.

The mum-of-two, played by Sally Dynevor, falls for Frank's charms when he offers her more responsibility and a 30% pay rise if she quits her job with Carla Connor (Alison King) and starts working for him instead, according to The People.

It is thought that the plot twist occurs as Frank seeks revenge on Carla after she reports him for rape. With his professional and personal relationships with Carla both over, Frank reportedly takes away his half of the business and starts trying to steal her staff.

Sources say that Sally is quickly wooed by Frank (Andrew Lancel) and even ends her relationship with Jeff Cullen to be more than just his employee. However, when Sally ignores a warning from Carla to be careful, viewers will apparently be left to wonder whether she could become Frank's next victim.

One insider told the newspaper: "Carla tells her, 'I don't blame you for taking up his offer. Good luck. But be very wary of Frank, love. He might come across all sweetness and light and act like a little boy lost. But the truth is he's a vicious violent rapist, nothing more, nothing less'."

They added: "Sally thinks she is finally getting somewhere but Frank's got a very different and much darker agenda."

Viewers have already seen Frank try to rape Maria Connor when she visited his home for a business meeting, but she managed to escape his clutches and the police decided not to pursue the matter.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-08-2011), meggieloo1998 (26-02-2012), TaintedLove (25-08-2011)

Thread Information