Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally Webster-Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor)

That's great news about your mother, Moonstorm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (06-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Thank you Kath and well done to the teenager in your neighbourhood
    Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Thank you Kath but I now have tears streaming down my face, I hope that lovely girl will be ok. xx
    I don't know this young girl. I just see her around bald as the day she was born and not giving a fook. She has her Ipod plugged in and texting away on her phone without a care in the world. I just think good on you sweetheart.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has praised the hospital which saved her life during her breast cancer battle - and said she was back to herself once more.
    The actress, diagnosed with the illness last year, helped mark the opening of an early clinical trials unit at The Christie Hospital in Manchester.

Sally, who plays Sally Webster in Corrie, said: "I found out I had breast cancer a year ago now, and I came to the Christie to have my chemotherapy and radiotherapy. This hospital means so much to me because it saved my life.

"If you live in Manchester, it's one of those hospitals where you drive past and hope you never have to go in there. But after being here for six months, it's one of the most caring and beautiful places I've ever been. Everyone's so lovely, the treatment is amazing and we're lucky to have this in the north west."

Hospital officials describe the new £35 million unit, which also includes a chemotherapy facility, as the largest in the world.

Sally helped marked the arrival of the first patients at the new unit, and buried a time capsule that will be opened in 2048, the 100th anniversary of the NHS.

The actress battled the illness at the same time as her character, but has now returned to work and says she is "back to being me".

She said: "I was so excited to get that story and was really disappointed I couldn't play it out fully because of my own illness. But that storyline really saved my life because I really wouldn't have ever thought anything like that would happen to me."

Exclamation Sally's revenge affair

CHEATED Sally Webster embarks on a steamy revenge affair with young grease monkey Tyrone Dobbs in a Corrie New Year's Eve shocker.
    Sally, played by Sally Dynevor, 47, will find out about hubby Kevin's (Michael Le Vell) secret love trysts this week.

He's been seeing Tyrone's wife Molly (Vicky Binns) and all is revealed in the aftermath of the tram crash.

The pair are heartbroken and plan to spend New Year's Eve together instead of crying alone at home.

Their heartache is compounded by the revelation that Kevin and not Tyrone (Alan Halsall, 28) is the father of Molly's baby Jack.

A source said: "Molly and Kevin were already an unlikely couple but Tyrone and Sally is even more ridiculous. They have nothing in common, but their broken hearts will bond them for a short while."

After downing one too many, they share a tender kiss as Big Ben strikes midnight - paving the way for a full-blown affair in the New Year.

Our source added: "They need each other right now. For Tyrone he just wants some love, but Sally is a little bit more clever than that. She wants to hurt Kevin. It looks like Tyrone will be caught in the crossfire."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-12-2010), lizann (09-12-2010), tammyy2j (07-12-2010)

Alan Halshall hinted at this last night on Corrie Uncovered on ITV2

Typical Sun headline Tyrone to give Sally a thorough Servicing

They even include a mock up picture

Last edited by alan45; 07-12-2010 at 11:47.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-12-2010)

Oh my god! That is madness!lol. Tyrone and Sally, could you think of a more absurd coupling than that?! I know Kevin and Molly was kinda weird as well but Tyrone is like a big kid.

Maybe thats why it looks better when young girls get off with older men, cos they mature quicker. I love Tyrone's character to bits but it just doesnt look right.
    Last edited by sean slater; 07-12-2010 at 13:50.

Go Ty the stud

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-12-2010)

Wonder if he will show her his dipstick

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-12-2010)

Maybe Sally falls preggers too

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Maybe Sally falls preggers too
    Now that would be a very interesting twist

Thread Information