Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Sally Webster-Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor)

Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has teased an unhappy Christmas for her character Sally Metcalfe, suggesting she won't be coming out of prison anytime soon.

Sally has been sent to prison for fraud, but her family on the outside are still anxious to get her back home as quickly as possible.

Unbeknown to Sally, there is also another problem developing in her absence as her sister Gina Seddon has fallen for her husband Tim; a secret which is set to be exposed in tonight's episode.

But despite being given new hope from her lawyer Paula in upcoming scenes, it doesn't look like Sally will be heading home in time for her Christmas Dinner – or to put a stop to Tim's growing bond with Gina.

"I don't think she's going to have a happy Christmas," Sally said in Inside Soap's Yearbook 2019 . "She thinks she'll be home, and it just breaks my heart to think that she might not be at home on Christmas Day. Prison food!"

Teasing the future for Sally if she does eventually get released, the actress added: "It would be nice to take her in a different direction – maybe because of what she's been through in prison, she'll come out more community-led.

"She might be looking after people on the Street, making sure Rita's okay. But she'll probably just get it all wrong. I just want her to have learned a few lessons about herself.

"I think prison has really made her look at herself a bit more, who she is inside, and how important her family is to her. She's realised that Tim and her children are everything."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...ppy-christmas/

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...prison-future/

Sally's future ...

Looks Imran will find the evidence to get her released and the truth revealed .. hopefully in time for Christmas?!?!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...prison-future/

Sally's future ...

Looks Imran will find the evidence to get her released and the truth revealed .. hopefully in time for Christmas?!?!
    It sounds like she is in prison for Christmas

I do hope Imran comes good and that Tim comes to his senses and stops falling for Gina and her lies

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-11-2018), Perdita (29-11-2018), swmc66 (29-11-2018)

Elsewhere in Weatherfield, Sally Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor) was sentenced for her fraudulent crimes last night, as her trial reached an epic conclusion.

Viewers will know Sally is being framed by Duncan Radfield (Nicholas Gleaves) who has set her up to take the wrap for defrauding the council out of £40,000 of charity money.

Sally was sentenced to four years in jail, where as Duncan received a much lesser sentence by walking away from court will only have 200 hours of unpaid work to complete.

However, could Sally be saved by a fellow Weatherfield resident as they begin to backtrack on Duncan’s lies?

Imran Habeeb (Charlie De Melo) had been defending Duncan, but soon had doubts over whether he was telling the truth when Sally was given her verdict.

Speaking with his colleague Adam Barlow (Sam Robertson) after the sentencing, Imran said: "He said he got off lightly. Is that the kind of thing you would say if you were coerced into committing a crime?"

“Wouldn’t you feel like justice had been done or angry that you’d been put through it at all?” the lawyer remarked as he began to question his client's story.

After Adam tried to explain Imran wasn’t the one who put Sally in that position, Imran admitted: “You were right, I should have never of taken this case on.”

With Sally’s husband Tim Metcalfe (Joe Duttine) and sister Gina Seddon (Connie Hyde) turning their backs on her, could Imran be her only hope?

Coronation Street's Sally Metcalfe will be free from prison sooner than you may be thinking.

According to The Sun, Sally's (Sally Dynevor) husband Tim (Joe Duttine) will turn investigator during an upcoming storyline.

Distraught and hungry for justice, Tim sets his sights on conman Duncan Radfield (Nicholas Gleaves) and uncovers a shocking truth behind the case which saw his wife sentenced to four years in jail for fraud, money laundering and bribery.

Tim finds out that Duncan's wife May is not dead after all, but in fact living in Costa Rica.

It transpires that the conman tricked Sally into handing over the council charity money (£40,000 in total) so that he could zip it across to his wife.

Once Tim's plan comes to fruition, Sally is expected to be freed from prison in early 2019.

The storyline is apparently inspired by the real-life John Darwin disappearance case.

Digital Spy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (06-12-2018), tammyy2j (06-12-2018)

Hungry for justice after his affair with his sister I expect!

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    or a tip off clue from imran

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-12-2018), tammyy2j (06-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I really hope not

Sally has been confirmed as contestant on Dancing On Ice ... how will she be written out for a few weeks? Or will she just not appear like so many characters lately?

Thread Information