Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally Webster-Metcalfe (Sally Dynevor)

No sympathy for John or Fiz he did wrong and Fiz is just lacking in common sense where John is concerned

I hope for Sally Whitaker's sake she doesn't have to shave her head. Her hair is very thin already and might grow back even thinner - hope she can use a fake scalp.

They will probably put Bandanas on her, to make it look like she has no hair.

I can see the actress who plays Sally going the whole way shaving her hair for her role

Coronation Street star Michael Le Vell has said he may leave the show depending on the outcome of an upcoming storyline.

The actor, who plays Kevin Webster, says he will quit if his character doesn't stand by wife Sally when she is diagnosed with breast cancer later this year.

The current storyline has seen Kevin cheating on Sally with neighbour Molly and it will come to a head when he is forced to choose between the two women.

He told The Sun: "If Sally's cancer doesn't end the affair and Kevin's got no remorse towards her then I'm leaving because I can't be putting up with it.

"If he carries on with Molly he doesn't deserve to be in the family unit, it's as simple as that. I hope Kevin gives all of his backing to Sally."

Earlier this month it was revealed that the soap's producers are working closely with medical experts and breast cancer charities to ensure the portrayal of Sally's illness is as realistic as possible.

The storyline is expected to play out in episodes screened over Christmas.

Really? Now I never saw that coming

Michael should have put his foot down and refused to do the affair plot from the begining. He has been in the show long enough to know what the viewers will like and hate and from this forum alone no-one has enjoyed watching Kevin's affair with Molly.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Can actors put their foot down without jeopardising their contracts? They might have a clause in the contracts which states that they have to go along with the scriptwriters/directors. I think they can suggest some dialogue changes but perhaps not changing/refusing actual storylines.

I believe all major storylines are discussed with the actors concerned before scriptwriting and filming starts to ensure they are comfortable with what's going to happen.

If that is so, Michael Le Vell should have declined to do this storyline or they should at least decided on a different female for him to have an affair with, not a newly-wed girl, the wife of his business partner.

Thread Information