Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'm A Celebirty .. 2011

Fatima Whitbread and Pat Sharp have landed in the bottom two on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!.

The pair polled the fewest public votes and will now battle for survival in a special bushtucker trial to determine who will stay in the jungle.

The loser of the challenge will leave I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! immediately, becoming the third contestant to leave the show.

'So Macho' singer Sinitta became the second celebrity to be voted out of the jungle last night, following Stefanie Powers's exit on Thursday.

Sharp won eight stars for camp during his second bushtucker trial earlier this week.

"It could not have been more horrendous - it was very, very, very, very difficult, like you can't imagine, it nearly killed me," he said of the challenge.

The Fun House host left the jungle after finishing in the bottom two of the public vote and losing a bushtucker trial to his rival Fatima Whitbread.

The pair faced a challenge called 'Fill Your Face - Extreme', which required them to endure having various critters poured into a perspex box on their head.

Sharp successfully stared down meal worms, crickets, scorpions and snakes, while Whitbread managed to face soldier crabs, spiders and 7,500 cockroaches.

The challenge was halted while medics removed a cockroach that had become lodged in Whitbread's nose.

With neither celebrity giving up, hosts Ant & Dec announced that Sharp and Whitbread would compete in a tiebreaker round. The first person to remove three stars from a concoction of mealworms and slime would be declared the winner.

"Look, I am up against the toughest woman in the world and I don't just mean in sport," Sharp said of the former Olympian. "Living with her is just like living with Rambo. No offence. She is tough and I am going to try my best."

However, Sharp did indeed fail to outperform Whitbread in the final round and was eliminated from the show.

Speaking after her victory, Whitbread declared: "When it is head to head you just have to get in there and work until you get to the end. There is no point stopping."

Lorraine Chase was also eliminated from the show tonight, after receiving the least number of public votes.

Sinitta and Stefanie Powers were the first to be voted out of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! this week.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Cool

Jessica-Jane Clement has become the next contestant to be voted off I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

The model received the fewest votes to save from the viewers, losing out to jockey Willie Carson.

She cheered for her fiancé as she heard the result, shouting: "Lee, I'm coming!"

Shortly afterwards, she told Ant & Dec: "I can't wait to see my fiancé, and eat lots of chocolate brownies."

Speaking about whether she thought she would last this long, she said: "Not at all, I thought I was going to walk after the first two days. It was so overwhelming, I was really upset."

On her trials in the jungle, she said: "The only thing I don't like is spiders - I love snakes and rats. I've had a great time, nothing scared me."

Asked about her favourite campmate, she said: I love Willie. You can say anything to him, I love listening to his stories, he made me feel so comfortable in camp."

Lorraine Chase and Pat Sharp were both eliminated from the series in yesterday's episode.

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here continues tomorrow (November 28) at 8.30pm on ITV1.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Peter Andre will revisit the I'm a Celebrity jungle for one day, ITV has announced.

The 'Unconditional' singer will return to the show, on which he was a contestant in 2004, on Wednesday night - confirming previous reports.

Producers have given campmates a 'Day of Treats', beginning with a 'danceathon' to Abba's 'Dancing Queen', folk song 'Cotton-Eyed Joe' and Andre's own 'Mysterious Girl'.

The 38-year-old will then surprise the stars by popping out of a box.

Celebrities will be provided with instruments including bongos, tambourines and a guitar, and given one hour to compose an original song to play to Andre.

After dinner, a quiz will decide which contestant wins a romantic hot tub party with the Here 2 Help reality TV star.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here continues tomorrow night from 8.30pm on ITV1

I believe Katie Price is desperate to get back into the jungle too, maybe her books and fashion ranges are not selling enough

Emily Scott has become the latest contestant to leave the I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here jungle.

The Australian glamour model received the least amount of votes to save from the viewers, losing out to athlete Fatima Whitbread.

The news was greeted by a sombre atmosphere, with Scott quietly hugging her fellow campmates, before being interviewed by Ant & Dec.

She said: "I feel amazing, I've had the most incredible time in there. I wanted to stay as long as possible, I'm proud of myself."

On her late arrival in the jungle, she said: "It was pretty scary, I was nervous but excited. But everyone was so welcoming, they made me feel comfortable."

Speaking about her closeness with Mark Wright, she explained: "He's really sweet, I enjoyed getting to know him more. We were quite flirty, it was nice to get away from everyone [at the trials]. He's a really nice guy."

When asked whether she fancied Wright, she simply responded: "Yeah." She added: "I do want to go to Essex, I'm sure we'll catch up."

Scott tipped either Willie Carson or Fatima Whitbread to win the series.

Crissy Rock has become the latest campmate to leave the I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here jungle.

The Benidorm actress received the least amount of votes to save from the viewers, losing out to Mark Wright.

She jumped for joy upon hearing the result, before telling Ant & Dec: "I'm sad, but I've had a lovely time. The pinnacle was seeing Peter Andre yesterday."

Talking about how she had lasted so long in the jungle, she said: "I'm shocked. I was in a coma for the first week. I've had the best laugh of my life, but it wasn't meant to be."

On Andre's arrival at camp yesterday, she said: "I'm out today, but if I was out yesterday [and missed him] I would have been devastated."

She also picked Willie Carson as her winner, adding: "He's been an absolute sport. From day one he's wanted to go home, but he's still in the running."

Carson, Wright, Antony Cotton, Fatima Whitbread and Dougie Poynter remain in contention to be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle.

I'm a Celebrity continues tomorrow night at 8.30pm on ITV1.

I am surprised Mark was in the bottom 2 expect him to make the final

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I am surprised Mark was in the bottom 2 expect him to make the final
    No way Dougie and Willie for the final.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    No way Dougie and Willie for the final.
    Dougie, Mark and Fatima for the final for me

Is there not only four of them left. Mark to go tonight, Fatima tomorrow leaving Dougie and Willie

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information