Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm A Celebirty .. 2011

I'm A Celebirty .. 2011

Dannii Minogue is reportedly being lined up for this year's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.

The former X Factor judge is high on the priority list of ITV bosses, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

"Not only is she a huge name, but she is also hugely popular and could prove a huge pull in her big comeback after leaving The X Factor," an insider claimed.

Minogue could potentially be joining her boyfriend Kris Smith, who was allegedly offered £250,000 to sign up for the ITV1 jungle reality show.

Former child star Aaron Carter, Imogen Thomas and Dollar singer Thereza Bazar are also rumoured to be in this year's lineup.

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! is expected to return to ITV1 in November

Joe Swash, Russell Kane and Laura Whitmore will host ITV2's upcoming series of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here Now.

Jungle winner Swash has hosted the nightly spinoff alongside Caroline Flack since 2009, while comedian Kane has also worked on the programme before.

Whitmore is best known as a presenter on MTV Europe. She said: "I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining the I'm a Celebrity... family. I can't wait to get stuck into jungle life, though I will try my best to avoid all those creepy crawlies.

"I'm really looking forward to getting into all sorts of mischief and mayhem with Joe and Russell. The excitement level is officially off the scale!"

Meanwhile, Kane joked: "I'm as stoked as a Victorian fireplace to be going back jungle-side. Sharing a portacabin with Joe; what's not to love? And as for Whitmore... phwoar!"

Ex-EastEnders star Swash added: "I'm really chuffed to be part of the team again this year and I can't wait to be reunited with Russell again and this year we've got sexy newbie Laura joining us - now all we need to know is the lineup!"

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here is expected to return for its 11th four-week series from November on ITV1.

Dannii Minogue, her boyfriend Kris Smith, Kerry Katona, Alex Reid and Jedward are amongst those linked to the show's lineup.

How can Kerry Katona do it. Didn't she do it before the year that Jordan and Peter Andre were in it.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    How can Kerry Katona do it. Didn't she do it before the year that Jordan and Peter Andre were in it.
    Yes she won it the year Jordan and Peter Andre were in it

ACTOR Antony Cotton is taking a break from Coronation Street to appear in I’m A Celeb.

Antony, 36, who plays gay barman Sean Tully, has recently signed a six-figure golden handcuffs contract with the ITV soap.

He has been promised top story lines and has agreed to stay until 2013. But he made it a condition that he could leave Weatherfield to try his luck in the jungle.

Show insider told the Daily Star Sunday: “Antony loves I’m A Celebrity and he has wanted to do it for a long time.

“It is the first time an actor has been given time off to appear in I’m a Celebrity. He is very excited.”

Antony – a trained singer and dancer – has had scores of offers to appear in West End shows but he said: “I love working on Coronation Street, it’s the best job in the world.”

Daily Star

Freddie Starr has reportedly agreed to appear in I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

The 68-year-old comedian will be the highest-paid contestant, earning up to £250,000 to partake in this year's series of the jungle reality show, The Mirror reports.

"Freddie hasn't been in the spotlight for a little while, but ITV are convinced he's going to be absolutely brilliant," a source claimed.

"He has met so many different people and had so many amazing experiences. He'll have some great tales to tell."

Starr was infamously accused of eating a friend's hamster in 1986.

"That story is absolutely legendary. Producers just can't wait to test him out with some really gruesome meals," the insider said.

"If he can stomach some of the horrible creepy crawlies that they plan to serve up then he really will cement his reputation."

Dannii Minogue, her boyfriend Kris Smith, Kerry Katona, Alex Reid and Jedward are among those also linked to the 2011 lineup.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here will be "tougher" for contestants this year, according to the Daily Star

"Things are getting tougher this year. The bush buffet will turn even the strongest stomach, with the camel blood possibly the worst ever item dished up. It certainly won't be a picnic for them," a separate source alleged.

MOUTHY Benidorm star Crissy Rock is heading to the I'm A Celebrity jungle as this year's battleaxe.

The Scouse comic — who played hotel manager Janey York in the ITV Costa comedy — heads out to Oz next week after bagging a £60,000 deal.

Bosses plumped for the outspoken star in a bid to inject some fireworks into the reality show, which will again be fronted by Ant and Dec.

An insider said: "Crissy might not be the most famous woman in the world, but she's got a mouth on her. She's not afraid to shoot from the lip and has seen some things in her life."

Earlier this year the blonde actress, 53, revealed she had overcome depression, self-harm, an abusive marriage, alcoholism, cancer and bankruptcy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ck-jungle.html

X FACTOR stalwart Sinitta is heading into the jungle for the new series of I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!
    Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend has signed a £30,000 deal to appear on the ITV1 show starting next month.

Cowell helped get her the gig after she missed out on a role in his US X Factor.

The So Macho singer, 43, joins celebs including The Only Way Is Essex's Mark Wright and Benidorm actress Crissy Rock.

An insider said: "Simon helped get her the show. She loves being on TV and she should be good value and a bit of a mother figure. She knows all of Simon's secrets so producers will be hoping she lets some slip."

It will be Sinitta's second big reality show after becoming the first contestant to be voted off 2010's Dancing On Ice.

Sinitta, who once dated Brad Pitt, helped Louis Walsh at The X Factor judges' houses stage.

She attends all the live shows and appears on The Xtra Factor.

Her Australian jungle trip means she will miss most of The X Factor's final stages.

But the insider said: "I'm a Celebrity ends the week before The X Factor final so she should still make it back in time for it."

The Sun

Wow, compared to the others, she is being paid very little

I'm A Celebrity will return to ITV1 on Sunday, November 13 at 9pm, it has been confirmed.

Another batch of famous faces will face bushtucker challenges in the jungle, hoping to become King or Queen of the jungle.

Ant & Dec will return as hosts for the 11th series of the reality show.

Laura Whitmore will present the ITV2 spinoff show Get Me Out Of Here... Now, replacing Caroline Flack, and will be joined by Russell Kane and Joe Swash.

Celebs tipped to appear in this year's show include The Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright, controversial comic Freddie Starr and '80s popstar Sinitta.

Model Georgia Salpa and comedian Crissy Rock are also rumoured to be heading to Australia next week.

Stacey Solomon won last year's I'm A Celebrity, triumphing over Happy Mondays star Shaun Ryder in the final.

Thread Information