Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm A Celebirty .. 2011

FORMER EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy is hoping to put her torrid year behind her — by joining I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
    Natalie, 28 — Sonia Jackson in the BBC1 soap — was attacked by fiancé Adam Cottrell, 31, in front of baby daughter Eliza in May.

The couple split soon after, with Cottrell being slapped with a restraining order after pleading guilty to assault. The actress has since gone on to rebuild her life — and friends say a stint in the jungle could be just what she needs.

Natalie, who has shed three stone and dropped from a size 16 to a 10 since her split, is in talks about joining the Australia-based show. But pals say she is anxious about leaving year-old Eliza. One said: "Natalie is very keen, but does have some worries about childcare for Eliza, who dotes on her mum.

"The show lasts for a month on the other side of the world, so that is a big consideration. But she really hopes these obstacles can be overcome."

Natalie would join The Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright and singer Sinitta for the series later this month.Others lined up include Corrie's Antony Cotton and comedian Freddie Starr.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...m-A-Celeb.html

Looks like its the time of the year again, for boring TV. Sorry but this program has had its day.
    M C F C

McFly's Dougie Poynter has been linked to the new series of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

James 'Arg' Argent told fellow Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright that the singer has "definitely" joined the ITV jungle reality show.

Arg is quoted by 3am as saying: "Guess what? I've just been told that Dougie is definitely going to be on I'm a Celebrity."

Wright, who has reportedly signed up himself, apparently responded: "No way! Swear on your mother's life that Dougie is going in?" before Arg assured him: "I swear! He is!"

Freddie Starr, Benidorm actress Crissy Rock, former EastEnders cast member Natalie Cassidy and ex-Big Brother housemate Imogen Thomas are among those who have been linked with the latest series of the programme, which begins its 11th run in less than a fortnight's time.

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here returns on Sunday, November 13 at 9pm on ITV1.

Actress and model Lorraine Chase has landed in Australia ahead of I'm A Celebrity, fuelling speculation that the former Emmerdale star will be entering the jungle later this week.

Hosts Ant & Dec are already in the country and the celebrities taking part will be arriving there over the next couple of days.

Chase, whose TV credits also include Worzel Gummidge and The Bill, was the first celebrity spotted by a Digital Spy reporter at Brisbane airport earlier today (November 7).

Other stars expected to take part in this year's series include McFly's Dougie Poynter, The Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright and controversial comic Freddie Starr.

Sinitta, soap star Natalie Cassidy and model Georgia Salpa are also rumoured to be taking part.

I'm A Celebrity returns for its 11th series on Sunday, November 13 at 9pm on ITV1.

JAVELIN girl Fatima Whitbread is the latest star to join the I'm A Celebrity line-up.

Here are the 11 pitching camp with the jungle rodents — and they include a love rat and a hamster eater.

DJ Pat Sharp is on stand-by in case anyone quits.

JESSICA JANE CLEMENT, 26, TV presenter and sometime dancer in music videos. Famous for: Going undercover as a scam artist in BBC3's The Real Hustle.

FATIMA WHITBREAD, 51, athlete. Famous for: Olympic javelin medals.

Might be wishing she was a sprinter after a couple of weeks camping under the stars.

FREDDIE STARR, 68, comedian. Famous for: Eating hamster sarnie, which made The Sun's front page.

The pet was good practice for when he has to face up to a plate of fish eyes.

SINITTA, 43, Eighties pop singer. Famous for: So Macho hit and being Simon Cowell's right-hand woman.

Wore palm leaves on The X Factor but can she sleep under them in the jungle?

MARK WRIGHT, 24, reality TV star. Famous for: Being love rat on The Only Way Is Essex.

Will no doubt be working his charms on anyone under 50 in the jungle.

LORRAINE CHASE, 60, model-turned-actress. Famous for: Saying Luton Airport in 70s TV ad, and playing ex-con Steph Stokes on Emmerdale. Jungle will be harder than a stint in the cells.

ANTONY COTTON, 36, Corrie star. Famous for: Pulling pints in the Rovers as gay knicker-stitcher Sean Tully. He'll be pining for a Betty hotpot when he's scoffing creepy crawlies.

STEFANIE POWERS, 69, actress. Famous for: Eighties hit Hart to Hart

She'll be back in heart-to-heart mode when her stressed-out jungle mates start to have meltdowns.

DOUGIE POYNTER, 23, McFly bassist. Famous for: Romancing The Saturdays' Frankie Sandford, then hitting rehab.

Hopes to rival his Strictly star bandmate Harry Judd.

CRISSY ROCK, 53, actress. Famous for: Misery and bossiness as Janey on Benidorm.

Won't take the no-nonsense Scouse star long to pick up Janey's traits when discomfort sets in.

WILLIE CARSON, 68, ex-champion jockey. Famous for: riding 187 winners in 1990.

Derby hero is used to spending his time around big animals — but not the beasties awaiting him.

X Factor star Sinitta has dropped out of I'm A Celebrity at the last minute, say reports.

The '80s popstar, who is a close friend of Simon Cowell, was believed to have signed a deal to enter the jungle worth £30,000.

However, the Daily Star is reporting that the 'So Macho' singer has now withdrawn from the series at the final hour.

Sinitta was supposed to be flying over to Australia at the start of this week to join famous faces including TOWIE's Mark Wright, comic Freddie Starr and McFly's Dougie Poynter.

A rep for Sinitta told the newspaper: "She would have been hilarious but her phobias cause panic attacks."

Pat Sharp is rumoured to be the celebrity on standby if any one of the contestants drop out of the show.

I'm A Celebrity kicks off on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.

I dont know most of them

© ITV
    Anthony Cotton has insisted that his decision to take part in I'm A Celebrity does not mean he is leaving Coronation Street.

The soap star was confirmed as one of the ten celebrities taking part in the ITV1 reality show this afternoon (Wednesday), sparking speculation that he may be leaving his role as Sean Tully in the soap.

However, Cotton denied that he has any plans to exit the show, saying: "Coronation Street is very special and I love being in the soap.

"I would never have done this without the blessing of Corrie. They have allowed this to happen. I have a lovely house and job and I am really happy. If anything else happens, then that is a bonus."

Cotton added that one of the toughest parts of heading to the jungle would be missing out on his co-star Katherine Kelly's (Becky McDonald) final scenes and possibly the show's send-off for late actress Betty Driver.

"Katherine is filming her last scene and then having her leaving do. I am sad I won't be there for that," he said.

"They are also going to plan a send-off for Betty. I am keeping everything crossed I will be there for that."

Cotton has had therapy to help him with fears of flying, heights and claustrophobia ahead of his stint in the jungle.

I'm A Celebrity launches on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    © ITV
    Anthony Cotton has insisted that his decision to take part in I'm A Celebrity does not mean he is leaving Coronation Street.

The soap star was confirmed as one of the ten celebrities taking part in the ITV1 reality show this afternoon (Wednesday), sparking speculation that he may be leaving his role as Sean Tully in the soap.

However, Cotton denied that he has any plans to exit the show, saying: "Coronation Street is very special and I love being in the soap.

"I would never have done this without the blessing of Corrie. They have allowed this to happen. I have a lovely house and job and I am really happy. If anything else happens, then that is a bonus."

Cotton added that one of the toughest parts of heading to the jungle would be missing out on his co-star Katherine Kelly's (Becky McDonald) final scenes and possibly the show's send-off for late actress Betty Driver.

"Katherine is filming her last scene and then having her leaving do. I am sad I won't be there for that," he said.

"They are also going to plan a send-off for Betty. I am keeping everything crossed I will be there for that."

Cotton has had therapy to help him with fears of flying, heights and claustrophobia ahead of his stint in the jungle.

I'm A Celebrity launches on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.
    Shame

Freddie Starr may have to withdraw from appearing on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here, it has been reported.

The 68-year-old comic has failed to organise his insurance cover in time for the start of the series, according to The Sun.

"Without insurance, contestants are not allowed to compete," a source claimed.

"Because of his well-documented health problems, getting insurance has taken far longer than anyone thought.

"Bosses hope to get it sorted but if it doesn't happen soon it will be the end of his jungle dream."

Starr underwent a quadruple heart bypass operation last year.

Former Fun House star Pat Sharp is on standby for the jungle reality show.

Thread Information