Thought this woul be a good one to do as there are a lot of them out there, here's a few of my faviourites

Chelsea have just signed a new striker from Nigeria

On his first day of training, Ancellotti picked up the ball and said "BALL" then pointed to the goal and said "Goal". Then he demonstarated a kicking motion and said "Kick" understand, "Kick ball, goal, GOOOOAAAALLL!"

Eventually the young African plucks up the courage to say "Excuse me Mr Ancellotti but I speak very good English" to which Ancelotti replies "Sit down son, I'm talking to Torres"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a ash cloud passing over Europe...

Arsene wenger has apologised for opening Arsenal's trophy cabinet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really don't know why so many people are annoyed with Swansea, a Welsh team, getting promoted to the English Premiership.
I mean, Arsenal are a French team and they've been in it for years
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During the second half of the European Cup Final Alex Fergurson remonstrated with the fourth official and demanded a ball be introduced to the game. The puzzled official informed Fergurson that there was already a ball on the pitch. "I know" said Fergurson "but Barcelona are using that one"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emile Heskey (England) 59 Caps, 7 goals
Rene Higuita (Columbia) 68 Caps, 8 goals
Jose Luis Chilavert (Paraugauy) 74 Caps, 8 goals

Unlucky Emile the last two are goal keepers....

LFC FOR LIFE YNWA JFT96