Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 15th - 19th August

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Poor Eric. I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart-attack with all the stress Amy has given him over the last few months.
    That might still come

I've got a theory. What if she was to keep the baby and if Sarah is really and needs a bone marrow transplant. Then the baby could be a donor as it would be a possible match.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I've got a theory. What if she was to keep the baby and if Sarah is really and needs a bone marrow transplant. Then the baby could be a donor as it would be a possible match.
    you are not secretly scriptwriting for our soaps, are you?

Briiliant Imagination

15th

Nikhil has been at the factory all night but the girls haven't yet started work as they are waiting for an apology. Jai returns early from his holiday and is annoyed things are not running smoothly. Nikhil is frustrated when Gennie fills Jai in and is further humiliated when his brother returns to the factory from the pub with the girls and has managed to convince them to return to work.

Soon afterwards, Nikhil is forced to apologise to them and pay them double time from his own pocket. Nikhil confides in Gennie about how Jai makes him feel - and is stunned when she reveals that Charity has been bad-mouthing him to the girls.

Meanwhile, Amy's upset that Val and Pollard don't trust her and is shocked when Jared appears out of nowhere. She's able to make an exit as Alex chats to him. Amy is feeling sorry for herself, but puts on a brave face for Pollard. Zak is determined to help her when she tells him that Jared has returned to cause trouble.

Elsewhere, Holly has a job interview but Moira is concerned; Mia agrees to meet Adam tomorrow to discuss things properly; while Chas convinces Cain to give Aaron his job back.

16th

Alex hears who Jared really is and that he has been blackmailing Amy. After a scuffle in the street with Alex, Jared is bundled into Dale View by Zak. When Alex and Victoria press to get an answer about what Jared's problem is with Amy, he explains that she was responsible for breaking up his family by having a relationship with his dad. Zak comes to Amy's defence by telling Jared to leave Emmerdale and never come back.

Later, Amy's desperate to talk to Val but when Val has a go at her, she can't. Towards the end of the day, Amy sits on her bed looking at a pregnancy testing kit with dread…

Meanwhile, Jai fills Nikhil in on the mixed-up order, telling him that their client has received 2000 boxes instead of 200. Nikhil can't believe it. He later finds the error and explains that he is sure it was Charity who changed the order numbers, but Jai doesn't want to hear it. Later, even Nikhil's plan to get Gennie to back him up to Jai backfires as Gennie doesn't feel she can be too critical of Charity to Jai. Nikhil tells Gennie that he is disappointed in her, but she retorts that he has disappointed her and she feels like he just uses her.

Elsewhere, Declan and Katie flirt; Adam tells Holly that he had an affair with Ella but wants to get back with Mia; while Roz announces that she got the job but it means she will have to leave the village.

17th

Victoria sees Amy is not in a good mood but Amy won't reveal why as she determinedly sets off to speak to Cain.

Later at his house, Amy tells Cain that he's going to be a father again. Initially Cain accuses her of lying but when Cain realises she really is pregnant, he quickly tries to persuade her to have an abortion.

Meanwhile, Adam and Mia get back together but Adam tells her that they'll have to play things cool for a while. Sneaking around together, Adam worries that his family will see them as Holly catches them, telling him to be careful.

Elsewhere, Katie and Declan flirt with each other but Declan is annoyed when they are interrupted by Ella; Roz leaves the village for a new start; John and Moira offer Holly an office manager job at the farm; while Nikhil deals with the factory order but is frustrated that Jai won't believe Charity caused the problems.

18th

Adam and Mia are properly back together but are keeping it a secret. However, Dermot catches them together and Mia - unaware of the reason for the secrecy - wants them to stop all the sneaking around. Adam pushes for extra time by explaining it's only for a while.

Later, Mia is shocked to see her father getting intimate with Katie. Katie is embarrassed that Declan still hasn't told her and insists he speak to Mia before things go any further.

Meanwhile, Amy confides in Victoria about the burglary and her pregnancy. Victoria thinks keeping the baby would be a bad idea, but it's not what Amy wants to hear so she walks out. Later, Amy confronts Cain and explains that she wants to keep the baby. Cain looks menacing before leading her away so they can have a proper talk. Amy follows, but will she realise he may not be telling the truth?

Elsewhere, David is not coping following Leyla's departure; Gennie receives some apology flowers from Nikhil but is disappointed that the gesture doesn't mean more; Dermot takes Pearl out to the pub; while Pollard presents Val with a new necklace to make up for the stolen jewellery.

19th

With Amy held captive in his home, Cain piles on the pressure for her to have an abortion. When Cain threatens to get rid of the baby or he'll get rid of her, will Amy buckle to his demands?

At the same time, Victoria is worried about Amy and people are wondering where she is as she's not turned up for work. Later, Victoria asks about Cain but Amy doesn't want to talk about it. However, she does ask Victoria to support her, as she is planning to tell Val and Pollard about her pregnancy. But will she manage to tell Val her news?

Meanwhile, Ella thinks Declan's new fling with Katie is a non-starter. But Declan and Katie's relationship heats up when they kiss passionately. Mia catches them together but surprises Declan by seeming unbothered. Katie is delighted that Mia has reacted so well, but Declan is concerned and suspects Mia is not happy at all.

Elsewhere, David makes a fool of himself by stumbling into the pub drunk wearing Leyla's wedding dress; Holly's keen to learn her new job at the office but John doesn't want her to rush things; while Andy gives in his notice at work and will leave for Spain in a month.

Amy feels untrustworthy when Val pointedly tells her that the new jewellery will be kept under lock and key. The final straw for Amy occurs when Val then insinuates she's stolen a guest's jacket. Amy storms off, leaving Val stunned by her outburst.

Later, Amy books an appointment at the family planning clinic and tells Cain that he'll have to help pay for the abortion. But things get out of her control when Cain, not wanting to take any chances, menacingly tells her that he's going to take her to the clinic himself.

Meanwhile, it's cosy between Declan and Katie after they have spent the night together at Home Farm. Later, Ella is mortified when she sees them together. Mia sees her mother is upset and confesses that she knew Katie and Declan were together. Mia then confesses that she and Adam are back together too. Ella is shocked and in a desperate attempt to talk Mia out of it, she lies saying Adam knew about her affair all along because he had seen her with another man.

Elsewhere, Alicia tries to talk some sense into David; Turner rues the day he offered to nurse Sandy when he hears his ankle is not making a very quick recovery; while David tells Nikhil that he thinks Gennie is a catch and Nikhil should ask her out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (09-08-2011), lizann (12-08-2011)

DAVID Metcalfe puts on a frocky horror show for the punters in the Woolpack after having a meltdown over ex-fiancée Leyla Harding's exit.

Nice day for a white wedding ... David Metcalfe
    The businessman, played by Matthew Wolfenden, loses it when her wedding gown arrives. He decides to put it on himself - then parades around the pub.
    David has been drinking heavily as he struggles to come to terms with her departure.

He doesn't care about looking a fool despite causing a stir when he turns up in the ivory silk frock.

He proposes to a shocked Pearl and then has to be helped home by Alicia and Nikhil in a drunken stupor.

Emmerdale fans get to see the scenes next Thursday at 8pm on ITV1.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-08-2011)

Val should kick out Amy

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Briiliant Imagination
    Why thank you. I do try. You know since all my favourite programmes are disappearing from my tv screen I have time on my hands and my imagination is on over drive.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information