Thread: Hollyoaks Spoilers 8th - 12th August

Hollyoaks Spoilers 8th - 12th August

Meanwhile, Hollyoaks' serial killer plot returns to the forefront of the soap next month as the police investigation into the grisly murders which have rocked the village becomes more high-profile.

As Texas makes an emotional public appeal over her sister's tragic death, Silas's brazen behaviour continues as he calmly watches on - keen to keep a close eye on proceedings.

When the police announce that there'll be a reconstruction of India's final moments, Texas agrees to take on the role of her sister for the event. However, Lynsey is still convinced that all is not right when it comes to Silas and believes that Texas is putting herself in danger by playing such a public role in the investigation.

With Lynsey's suspicions intensifying by the day, she becomes freaked out when Silas suddenly grabs her on the street to stop a passing cyclist from colliding with her.

Determined that she can't carry on doing nothing while a killer is on the loose, Lynsey decides to take matters into her own hands - trying to help things along by pinning evidence on Silas. Will Lynsey's scheming prove to be the murderer's undoing or will the sinister grandfather stay one step ahead of her?

Last edited by alan45; 31-07-2011 at 01:59.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-08-2011)

Hollyoaks star Jeff Rawle has promised that there is a big climax on the way for his character Silas Blissett's dark storyline.

Silas has been at the centre of terror in the village since Christmas, when he murdered innocent student India Longford. Since then, he has also killed Doug Carter's con artist girlfriend Rebecca Massey.

While Silas's antics have been put on the backburner in recent weeks, the plot is expected to pick up the pace across August and beyond.

Asked whether the story's conclusion is on the way, Rawle told This Morning today: "It is! We've been waiting a long time to see what's going to happen with Silas and over the next three months we've got some cracking storylines which end in an awful climax, which I can't say anything about."

Rawle confirmed that Silas will soon start terrorising nurse Lynsey Nolan (Karen Hassan), who is currently the only person in the village who suspects he is responsible for the murders.

The actor explained: "He's now intent on discrediting her, because she knows that I'm the killer - she's heard my voice and believes she's right. It's my job to undermine her.

"My job over the next few weeks, it's like a war of attrition - I'm going to wear her down and send her mad. I break into her flat and move things around in the middle of the night, that kind of thing."

Rawle also predicted that there will be devastating consequences for the Costello family when they discover the true colours of their seemingly-affable relative.

"That family is going to be ripped asunder I think, when they find out that he's actually the killer in their midst," he said.

PJ Brennan, who plays Doug, recently told Digital Spy that he would like "a little bit of a Scooby Gang" to come together and solve the murders.

Hollyoaks star Karen Hassan has revealed her excitement over her character's central role in the soap's ongoing serial killer storyline.

The actress's alter ego Lynsey Nolan is currently the only resident in the village who suspects that affable grandfather Silas Blissett is responsible for the grisly murders which have rocked the area in the past year.

Next week's episodes of the Channel 4 soap see Lynsey and Silas's war enter a new phase as the nurse decides that she has to stop her arch-nemesis from claiming any more victims.

"When Silas realises that Lynsey's on his case again, he basically tells her to bring it on," Hassan told Inside Soap. "He gets off on the idea that she's trying to stop him from killing again - it makes the game a lot more interesting."

She continued: "Now that Lynsey's entered into this game of cat-and-mouse with Silas, she'll get deeper and deeper. The scripts give me butterflies each time I read them!"As revealed at the weekend, Lynsey will soon plant evidence on Silas in a bid to nail him for the murders.

Meanwhile, Jeff Rawle - who plays Silas - yesterday promised that a future storyline will see the villain try to "wear [Lynsey] down and send her mad".

"I break into her flat and move things around in the middle of the night, that kind of thing," he said.

Hollyoaks' Silas plot is expected to reach its climax in the autumn.
    Last edited by Perdita; 02-08-2011 at 17:43.

Thread Information