Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Formula 1 - Season 2012

Tomorrow's race can go two ways. One Vettel/Alonso do a Schumacher and do what they can to drive take out the opposition or Webber let's Vettel in front and cruises around the circuit like he's on a road trip admiring the view while keeping the prancing ponies behind him. Whatever happens tomorrow there will be tears shed in the Logan household. Tears for Seb's & Rocky's 3rd title and tears for the 2nd and finale departure from F1 for Schumacher. Love him or loathe him you can't deny he is the greatest F1 driver.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (25-11-2012)

It didn't go like that at all.. what a fecking brilliant race.. edge of my seat... yeah baby yeah 3 in a row for the main man!!
    Super Mod

Love to see the F1 but hate to watch the endless adverts on Sky. Even tried few internet channels but there are quite slow. It's nothing like to watch it live if could get a tickets or coupons in discount rates.
    Last edited by aliceblair; 06-02-2013 at 08:08.

Quote Originally Posted by aliceblair View Post
    Love to see the F1 but hate to watch the endless adverts on Sky. Even tried few internet channels but there are quite slow. It's nothing like to watch it live if could get a tickets or coupons in discount rates.
    What most people in UK are doing that don't have sky is using RTL (german tv station) live stream with Five live commentary...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by aliceblair View Post
    What most people in UK are doing that don't have sky is using RTL (german tv station) live stream with Five live commentary...
    Super Mod

Thread Information