Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heath Braxton (Dan Ewing)

Monday, 12 March's episode will be number 6336 here in the UK, so it seems you're quite a long time behind us, shalagee - unless you've made a typo.

They look weird together as a couple well that is to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Monday, 12 March's episode will be number 6336 here in the UK, so it seems you're quite a long time behind us, shalagee - unless you've made a typo.
    Australia aren't that far along. According to an Aus fan site, today's episode is 5471 in Australia and 5456 in the UK. This corresponds with the youtube episode numbers.
    Thanks CrazyLea

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-03-2012)

There must be some difference in the numbering, whoever posts the ones I watch puts the number.I watched Neighbours for a little while and its numbers on You Tube are in the 6,000's. I quit watching it as I didn't like it much. When I read the spoiler this morning here on this forum, it's all about episodes that I saw already.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shalagee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-03-2012)

I totally agree. April and Heath are really an odd couple. She's little miss Preppy and he's got a hand grenade tattooed on his neck!

Quote Originally Posted by shalagee View Post
    There must be some difference in the numbering, whoever posts the ones I watch puts the number.I watched Neighbours for a little while and its numbers on You Tube are in the 6,000's. I quit watching it as I didn't like it much. When I read the spoiler this morning here on this forum, it's all about episodes that I saw already.
    Neighbours has been going a few years longer than H&A so that's why the episode number is higher.

UK and Australia spoilers are posted on this forum so that may be why you're reading spoilers for episodes you've already seen.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Australia aren't that far along. According to an Aus fan site, today's episode is 5471 in Australia and 5456 in the UK. This corresponds with the youtube episode numbers.
    Well I got 6336 from Digital Spy, so they must be wrong I suppose.

Home and Away star Axle Whitehead has revealed that his character's love triangle is to continue.

Whitehead - who plays Liam in the soap - explained that Heath (Dan Ewing) will attempt to woo his ex-girlfriend Bianca (Lisa Gormley), after discovering that he is the father of her unborn child.

"Poor Bianca is trying to juggle herself through this situation and Heath is making it difficult for her, because he's always wanted to be with Bianca and he used April (Rhiannon Fish) to get at her," Whitehead told TV Week.

"Liam can see Heath is trying to bring Bianca over to his side and this aggravates him more and more to the point where it could be the end of their marriage."

He added: "It's a very tough time, so we'll just have to see what happens. Sometimes I think that he puts up with a lot of crap from Bianca!"

Whitehead recently revealed that his character Liam will punch Heath in an upcoming episode.
    Last edited by alan45; 09-04-2012 at 13:31.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Bianca surely isn't supid enough to be drawn in by Heath. But then again pregnant ladies can get pretty goofy sometimes.

I feel sorry for Liam

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-04-2012)

Thread Information