Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heath Braxton (Dan Ewing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Heath doesn't do anything for me. Now, Liam's another matter...
    and to top it, there is Brax ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    and to top it, there is Brax ...
    Let not forget the main man himself Alf Stewart flaming gorgeous he is
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 31-01-2012 at 14:53.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Let not forget the main man himself Alt Stewart flaming gorgeous he is
    Stone the flaming crows, I leave him to you, tammy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (31-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Stone the flaming crows, I leave him to you, tammy
    It is the hat and the shirts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (31-01-2012)

Home and Away bad boy Heath Braxton is to be dumped by April Scott after she discovers that he is cheating on her.

April, played by Rhiannon Fish, receives a nasty surprise as she realises that the womanising River Boy is romantically involved with old flame Henri (Emma Leonard).

The Summer Bay student later takes on board the advice of her sister Bianca (Lisa Gormley) and calls time on the fling.

Dan Ewing, who plays Heath, told TV Week: "Poor little April. The interesting thing about Heath is that he's not out to use and abuse - he's just being a normal guy. But April takes the relationship for more than it is."

He continued: "It's possibly the end for them. But April is a beautiful girl and I think Heath would like to continue their relationship if she could just slow down."

Home and Away airs these scenes next week on Network Seven in Australia and next month on Channel 5 in the UK.

Home and Away star Dan Ewing has said that he is not gay.

The Australian actor, who attended the Sydney Mardi Gras last weekend, said that he enjoys visiting gay clubs but is happily engaged to fiancée Marni Little.

Ewing told The Daily Telegraph at the parade: "I'm not gay - not that there's anything wrong with that! I'm just a really gay-friendly person and always have been. I don't have a problem with going to gay clubs and hanging out on Oxford Street [in Sydney]."

As he was asked about his sexuality by two male admirers at the Mardi Gras, Ewing responded: "Sorry guys. I'm straight and I'm here with my fiancée."

Last year, Ewing was charged with allegedly assaulting Little, although charges against him were dropped soon afterwards.

Following the alleged incident, he said: "We're still very much in love. We haven't been apart since, we're getting married and we're very happy - we're fine."

Ewing's Home and Away character Heath Braxton is currently caught up in a love triangle storyline involving April Scott and old flame Henri.

I'm actually really liking April and Heath now. I can relate to the situation. You want somebody badly but they don't want to commit to anything. They're also seen as forbidden.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Does this mean that the UK gets a delay on theses episodes? I wonder which one I'm seeing on You Tube. As to the remark from Dan Ewing about Heath just being a normal guy. I certain ly like to think that a "normal guy" isn't such a slut.

I think the UK is about two weeks behind Australia. It certainly was when the new season started in January and I'm not aware Five have taken any breaks.

With the Olympics this year we could see a break in Australia depending on which channel it's broadcast on over there. Obviously any delay in broadcasting H&A in Australia is going to have a knock-on effect here.
    Thanks CrazyLea

The episode I'm on here will be 5471 for tomorrow, Monday.

Thread Information