Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Heath Braxton (Dan Ewing)

Last edited by hollie; 22-09-2014 at 12:18.

Heath does come back, just see a clip after today's episode.
    Not looking forward to tomorrows though. :'(
    Last edited by hollie; 22-09-2014 at 12:18.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hollie For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (22-09-2014)

Dan Ewing broke a few hearts when he left Home and Away last year, but he's hinted that he'd return to the soap if the right storyline came along.

The Heath Braxton actor is starring in upcoming spin-off Home and Away: An Eye for an Eye, but could he make a permanent comeback on the show?

"I'd definitely be open to a discussion about coming back, I have to say," he told news.com.au.

"If the storyline was there, I would. I wouldn't want to play the same old Heath for another three years though — I'd want it to be fresh and him to have evolved."

Lisa Gormley - who played Ewing's on-screen lover Bianca Scott - also said that she'd like to return to the show.

"I would, but maybe not for another little while because I've still got things I want to try," she said.

"I've done a lot of things that were on my list — I'm slowly ticking them off."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (06-12-2015)

Home and Away star Dan Ewing has discussed his split from wife Marni for the first time.

The pair, who have a 2-year old son, recently confirmed their decision to end their three-year marriage, with a statement citing 'irreconcilable differences' as the reason.

Ewing, who is known for his role as Heath Braxton, has now elaborated on the break-up, explaining that his stint in 'soulless LA' put severe pressure on their relationship.

"It wasn't for us. We were over there and we didn't really like the set-up or the infrastructure of the country," the actor said to New Idea.

"LA is a very desperate, soulless place. It's very tough - it's a pressure cooker and it's like Sydney on steroids.

"As soon as we had the bubba over there, it just changes your whole perspective."

It was revealed earlier today that Ewing would be reprising his role as Heath for a Home and Away guest stint later this year.

Heath will be returning to the show alongside his on-screen partner Lisa Gormley for an exciting new story.

Digital Spy

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-06-2016), Pantherboy (06-06-2016), TaintedLove (07-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Home and Away star Dan Ewing has discussed his split from wife Marni for the first time.

The pair, who have a 2-year old son, recently confirmed their decision to end their three-year marriage, with a statement citing 'irreconcilable differences' as the reason.

Ewing, who is known for his role as Heath Braxton, has now elaborated on the break-up, explaining that his stint in 'soulless LA' put severe pressure on their relationship.

"It wasn't for us. We were over there and we didn't really like the set-up or the infrastructure of the country," the actor said to New Idea.

"LA is a very desperate, soulless place. It's very tough - it's a pressure cooker and it's like Sydney on steroids.

"As soon as we had the bubba over there, it just changes your whole perspective."

It was revealed earlier today that Ewing would be reprising his role as Heath for a Home and Away guest stint later this year.

Heath will be returning to the show alongside his on-screen partner Lisa Gormley for an exciting new story.

Digital Spy
    A guest stint followed by moving back permanently pergaps. Testing the waters so to speak?
    I hope not. As much as I really got to like Heath, and was saddened when he left - the show has moved on. And with Bianca coming back with him for a guest stint doesn`t exactly fill me with joy. I just wasn`t all that keen on her the first time around.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (07-06-2016), Perdita (07-06-2016)

A couple of DailyMail articles with pictures of Dan Ewing (Heath) filming at Palm Beach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

Article in the latest TV Week on Dan Ewing/Heath Braxton:

Dan in real life. The actor has his hands full as he juggles TV, Movies and Parenthood.

Life is certainly hectic for Dan Ewing. The 31-year-old-actor is currently shooting scenes for Home and Away, reprising his character, Heath Braxton. He's also filming horror movie Beast No More, alongside another former H&A star, Jessica Tovey. Later this month, Dan's monster flick, Red Billabong, hits screens. And, he also has another film, Dunamis: The Future is Now, lined up. "I'm busy," Dan tells TV Week. "But I wouldn't have it any other way." He's balancing his workload with being a father to Archie, his son with wife Marni. The couple split late last year after three years of marriage. "Archie is about to turn two - I'm trying to decide what to get him for his birthday," he says. "Anything with wheels." Joining Dan in Summer Bay are Lisa Gormley as Heath's wife, Bianca, and Alea O'Shea as Heath's daughter, Darcy. "She's grown 30cm since she was last in the show," Dan says of Alea. Dan played Heath in the H&A special event, Home and Away: An Eye For An Eye, which launched last year on Presto. Casting is yet to be announced on two more Presto H&A specials. "I'd be thrilled if they were to ask me," he says. We're pretty sure fans would be, too.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 01-08-2016 at 06:22.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-08-2016)

Their return was never going to be without drama, but just what has happened to make Home and Away's Heath and Bianca Braxton split?

As previously revealed, the latest crisis for the couple will become apparent when Bianca and Heath return to Summer Bay separately after their marriage breaks down.

But while Heath is keen to work through their problems, Bianca isn't so sure they can - and fans will be left wondering if they are really over for good this time.

The big question is - what has Heath done that is so bad Bianca can't forgive him?

As the pair start to settle back into the Bay, Bianca will make it very clear that she can't move past something Heath has done and that is where their problems lie. In fact, TV Week reports that Bianca is so enraged, she becomes adamant she wants a divorce.

Heath waves around the divorce papers that Bianca wants him to sign, and later tells Irene that he can't accept her decision to call time on their marriage.

Is it really all over for the popular couple? Let's hope not!

Lisa Gormley and Dan Ewing have reprised their roles as Bianca and Heath for a guest stint. They both left Summer Bay in 2014, although Ewing and Gormley later returned for one-off spinoff episode 'An Eye for an Eye'.

Digital Spy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-11-2016), Pantherboy (21-11-2016)

Home and Away will finally reveal just why Heath and Bianca's marriage has broken down - and it looks set to get even worse.

Aussie viewers will know that Heath and Bianca have recently returned to the Bay with fresh new troubles that could see their relationship over for good.

And as Bianca continues to push on with her plans to divorce Heath - who she says is no longer the man she fell in love with - the real reason behind their break up is unveiled when the past comes back to haunt them.

Home and Away's spinoff An Eye for an Eye saw Heath left believing that he'd killed Gunno (remember him?), after the villain attempted to flee with Ricky Braxton's baby Casey.

Heath is left feeling helpless
    CHANNEL 5
    However, anyone who watched the spinoff will know that Gunno seemingly survived, but there will be a question mark over that theory in upcoming scenes as the police come knocking at Heath's door with a bombshell - they have found his remains.

Fans will have to tune in to see what happens after Heath is quizzed by the police, but it will undoubtedly be bad news for his relationship with Bianca, which is already hanging by a thread thanks to his previous antics with Gunno.

Bianca has been unable to move on from the fact that her husband 'killed' a man, and with Heath now potentially facing a murder charge, is this the final nail in the coffin?

Lisa Gormley, who plays Bianca, told TV Week: "This is the hardest thing they have ever been through. Bianca just wants to know, 'When are they going to have an easy time?'"

Digital Spy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-11-2016), Pantherboy (28-11-2016)

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home...-wife-husband/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-husband.html

Dan Ewing is in court over assault allegations as he is accused of assaulting his ex wife Marni's husband David

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (03-11-2018), Pantherboy (01-11-2018)

Thread Information