Page 5 of 196 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    Obsession time I have a huge obsession with Joel Beckett and his character I can't explain it he's cute and his scenes with both Chrissie and Danny are soo sweet I even started another one parter about them it's becoming a problem it's about my third

What will i do whilst he's gone for those weeks SNIFFS at least I have Nigel but I want both
    Nice to know that I'm not alone...you forget sexy, lush, steamy, dreamy ....

Yes I too have loads of stuff typed up, Jakissie, Jakissie, Jake, Jake.....

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    awwww me not alone that's good

Ok gonna sound weird now but you know last friday's episode when he and Chrissie argued really hard to explain but did nyone see that sort of look he gave Chrissie before he approached her it was heavenly awwww gone dreamily now

Please tell me I'm not alone it's a hard expression to describe but he looked gorgeous
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    awwww me not alone that's good

Ok gonna sound weird now but you know last friday's episode when he and Chrissie argued really hard to explain but did nyone see that sort of look he gave Chrissie before he approached her it was heavenly awwww gone dreamily now

Please tell me I'm not alone it's a hard expression to describe but he looked gorgeous
    You mean when he first walked in the Vic eyed her up and down and sort of blew out his bottom lip gently in a kind of phawwr expression (as in get a load of that)similar to the way he reated on St Georges day when he saw Chrissie dressed up. I loved the way he then wondered round to the other side of the bar eyed her up and down again whilst sayin "who turned you into a pillar of salt.."

No wi've gone and dreamy and hot..Jake/Joel has so many different expressions and yes they are dreamy...especially when he starts getting um..romantic and slightly umm..horny LOL!

And those muscley arms and that lovely bulging muscley chest..beautiful six pack...
    Last edited by Babe14; 25-06-2005 at 13:43.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    OH MY GOD someone else saw it toooooooo I'm not mad I'm not mad I'm not mad ok maybe I am but that's sooooooo not the point
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I hardly miss a thing where Jake is conerned, if i think I've missed something I rewind!!

I notice things like his eyes and especilly last week how tired he looked. I always try and catch a glimpse of his lovely bum LOL! I notice his clothes his hair. Speaking of which have you ever notice little tuffty bits of hair sticking up from time to time, they're really cute. He was stood at the bar once and there was this single strand stood right up on end!!

I'm obssessed...I'm obsessed..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I hardly miss a thing where Jake is conerned, if i think I've missed something I rewind!!

I notice things like his eyes and especilly last week how tired he looked. I always try and catch a glimpse of his lovely bum LOL! I notice his clothes his hair. Speaking of which have you ever notice little tuffty bits of hair sticking up from time to time, they're really cute. He was stood at the bar once and there was this single strand stood right up on end!!

I'm obssessed...I'm obsessed..LOL
    I love his little tuffty bits!

Do you remember that scene after Andy's death, where Johnny finds Jake in the bookies office. There's a little sound coming from it, just before Johnny goes it, and every time I listen to it it sounds more and more like Jake was crying.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I love his little tuffty bits!

Do you remember that scene after Andy's death, where Johnny finds Jake in the bookies office. There's a little sound coming from it, just before Johnny goes it, and every time I listen to it it sounds more and more like Jake was crying.
    Yeah I did too. I think he was trying to fight back the tears. When we saw him he had been at the whisky and was wiping the top of his nose with his forefinger and thumb, just as he did a little sniff. I remember he had quite a few waves in his hair in that scene

Another thing I notice about Jake is that he puts his left hand on the back of his head when he's upset. He did after a row in Scarlets with Danny, they were outside in the square and this is where Danny made the mother hen remark. Then Jake done it again after Chrissie snapped at him after he helped her put on the necklace she had received that day in the post from Den.

Jake's hair looks lovely and soft, just right for running your fingers through

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Yeah I did too. I think he was trying to fight back the tears. When we saw him he had been at the whisky and was wiping the top of his nose with his forefinger and thumb, just as he did a little sniff. I remember he had quite a few waves in his hair in that scene

Another thing I notice about Jake is that he puts his left hand on the back of his head when he's upset. He did after a row in Scarlets with Danny, they were outside in the square and this is where Danny made the mother hen remark. Then Jake done it again after Chrissie snapped at him after he helped her put on the necklace she had received that day in the post from Den.
    I've noticed that too. He does it on the bridge scene as well, when they get out the car and Jake goes onto the bridge, I'm pretty sure he's got his hand on his neck then. *goes to check*

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I've noticed that too. He does it on the bridge scene as well, when they get out the car and Jake goes onto the bridge, I'm pretty sure he's got his hand on his neck then. *goes to check*
    When he was driving that car he was going a bit mental wasn't he driving straight at all the traffic.

Danny: Your scaring me..

Thread Information