Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196
Results 1,951 to 1,955 of 1955

Thread: Jake Heaven

Maybe that's what we should all do start a campaign for Jake Moon again only this time to bring him back, but he would have to be used correctly or it would be a waste of time, i.e have his fair share of viewing time and decent storylines. The character had so much potential and to be blunt it was just flushed down the toilet, so that is why in away I am glad that the character has left.

To me and as I have said many times in this thread Jake Moon was one of the lovliest and "unique" characters I have seen over the years, I think a lot of this was down to the actor, Joel Beckett who was/is wonderful.

One of the problems with Scruff is that he has been over used and as far as I can tell he has never been off the screen since he landed in the square.

Back to Jake - I don't think a body will be found, I think that things will just be left as they are for us to draw our own conclusions. I'm surpirsed that Pat hasn't noticed that Jake isn't around given how close the two of them were and that Jake told her he was just going to a mate's for the weekend, also there is the fact that Ruby/Scruff are living in his house. Or has this been explained?

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella harman
    I sent an email to inside soap mag the other day saying scruffy is awful,a terrible and annoying character and we want the fab Jake Moon back,now!!!He is missed!!! Just so long as they dont find a body theres still hope for us!!!The upcoming spoilers dont mention a body being found either and thats almost a month ahead!
    How many e mails have you been sending,?! Didnt you send one to the Beeb too? Bless! Hope you sent one to points of view?

You know Im with you on the ol' scruffy one front, but I dont see how Jake can come back in the future, as there is no one, with the exception of Pat for him in Walford anymore. I would love him back and I guess it all depends how broke Joel is in the future as to whether EE can lure him back). Though by then they may have got rid of the scruffy demented grinning one, and brought in someone more Jake/Dennis like (fingers crossed).

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    I guess it all depends how broke Joel is in the future as to whether EE can lure him back). Though by then they may have got rid of the scruffy demented grinning one, and brought in someone more Jake/Dennis like (fingers crossed).
    To be honest I can't see Joel ever wanting to make a return to Enders. Hopefully Scruff will upset Phil.... or maybe Max will catch him coming onto Tanya...

It won't work to bring in the same character/s in the form of a different actor, all been done before unsuccessfully, they need to have their own personality as both did Jake and D.
    Last edited by Babe14; 20-11-2006 at 12:28.

This was in inside soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella harman
    This was in inside soap.
    Ah well at least we now know and I think it's for the best. I'm happy because it looks as though it was Joel's decision more than anyone else's obviously he wants to move on.

I love his cheeky little comment "Ask me in five years time and I'll tell you if I believe in Dream sequences or bringing people back from the grave

So I'm guessing that sometime in the future Pat will hear about Jake's fate (just in time for xmas) and this will be the next Walford funeral..

Not really what I wanted for the character as I thought he deserved happiness and what was worse he looked as though he finally was going to get it..still ce le vie. I suppose in a way he did get a sort of happiness, being reunited with Danny and Nana Moon. All we need now is to hear that Chrissie has died and Jake will have the woman of his dreams with him too

Thanks for posting that.
    Last edited by Babe14; 21-11-2006 at 13:19.

Thread Information