Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Desperate Housewives Series 8

^ RIP brave of her to play a character dying of cancer given her own illness

It was sad that the recent episode was the last ever,but at least it didn't dissapoint,it had everything from tears to laughter and I will definately miss it.

They should have had a shot of Edie among the other deadies on Wisteria Lane

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    They should have had a shot of Edie among the other deadies on Wisteria Lane
    the actress who played edie had an massive bust up with the show's creater thats probbley why she wasnt used in that last scene

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    the actress who played edie had an massive bust up with the show's creater thats probbley why she wasnt used in that last scene
    Yes I know but even if it was older shot of her from a previous episode it would have been good as Edie was a big part of the show

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yes I know but even if it was older shot of her from a previous episode it would have been good as Edie was a big part of the show

i agree it would been good. what tv companies can do with old footage always amazes me

Thread Information