Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 25th - 29th July

it was the unexplained bruising which got me thinking of it, as it is a classic sign. Then last night she mentionned being tired?

You are right with the bruises being a classic sign, but again, children tend to have a lot of those without knowing how they got them, even I discover bruises on me at times which I don't know how I got them

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    You are right with the bruises being a classic sign, but again, children tend to have a lot of those without knowing how they got them, even I discover bruises on me at times which I don't know how I got them
    true....I awake with bruises from nowhere?! although I suspect the dog kicking me for more room!!

But alot is being made of these with Sarah, and lets face it Samson being the cause is just too obvious so cannot be true??

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    re Sarah's bruises.....I am thinking we are heading for a leukaemia story?

yesterday she claimed to be too tired to paly outside. Then unexplained bruising....?

you read it here first!!

I really hope not! I don't think I could bear to watch if it is. It would also be an extremely diffficult job for such a young girl to try and act, I'm not convinced the producers would risk it because it is such a sensitive and serious topic. :S

Quote Originally Posted by alipalilvsozzy View Post
    I really hope not! I don't think I could bear to watch if it is. It would also be an extremely diffficult job for such a young girl to try and act, I'm not convinced the producers would risk it because it is such a sensitive and serious topic. :S
    Although now I fear you are right, or at least almost right: I just read that in the second episode on Thursday 4th Debbie is increasingly worried as Sarah's hospital appointment looms. If that doesn't suggest illness I don't know what does...

It looks highly likely that Sarah will have a serious illness. The dingles have really been through the mill this year.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information