Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Anna Windass & Owen Armstrong

Coronation Street airs a life-changing moment for the Windass family next month as Faye goes into labour early.

Faye (Ellie Leach) has spent the few weeks keeping quiet about her shock pregnancy, but she realises that she needs her mum Anna by her side when she suddenly starts experiencing contractions.

The schoolgirl is at the empty corner shop flat with her friend Craig Tinker when her labour begins. When she accepts that she is out of her depth, Faye urges Craig to find Anna...

Here, Debbie Rush - who plays Anna - discusses her character's reaction to Faye's secret and the long-term impact for the Windass clan.

How does Anna react when she finds out that Faye is in labour?
    "The whole thing is a complete shock - a complete, massive shock! It's awful because Faye is just a little tiny girl herself. Instantly Anna will feel like she wants to throttle Faye as any mother would, but I think that because there's another human being here now, the relationship will change. Even though Faye is a little girl, she's now a little mum as well. So I think the way Anna will react is that she'll be very supportive, but she'll be at the end of her tether and we'll see a lot of difficulty for her.

"There's no time to adjust or be mad about it. This baby's just going to arrive and there's nothing they can do about it."

How did you feel about Corrie tackling this storyline?
    "To be honest with you, I say it all the time, we have brilliant writers. I think they approach things with great care, so I knew it was going to be done in a really positive way. The way we're doing it positively is showing that it's not a walk in the park.

"What we really have to get across to the public is that it's really, really tough. Certainly from the episodes I've been reading, we are showing that it's tough and it's not glamourised at all. It's going to be a really big fallout for all the family concerned and I'm sure that's what genuinely happens in the real world."

Did the producers take you to one side to tell you about the story well in advance?
    "Very rarely we're taken to one side, but on this occasion we were because it was going to play out over a long time and of course because of the sensitive nature of the storyline. They also had Ellie's parents in too to ask them about it, so after that they brought me in too.

"I do feel genuinely blessed. I wasn't shocked because Corrie do play out real storylines that really happen to people. I was thrilled for Ellie because I want people to see that she's brilliant. Ellie had a midwife come in to coach her for the birth. We don't see her give birth on screen but we hear a lot and Faye is terrified."

Anna confronts Faye about bunking school
    © ITV
    Faye and Anna

Where does the birth happen?
    "The birth happens in the flat above Dev's shop. Anna and Owen are out having a drink at the pub thinking that everything is okay - Linda has gone, they can just relax and see what happens. But then as usual, the next big storyline is just round the corner!"

What kind of reactions can we expect on the Street?
    "I think that's what we'll have to see, but I know how Sally reacts. Obviously we all know that Sally is mother earth and is the best mum to ever walk out of Weatherfield and looks down her nose all the time at Anna! (Laughs.) Equally Anna, although we don't often say it, is also quite snobby in the fact that she thinks she's the best mother. She just doesn't say it openly like Sally does, so I'll think we'll see a bit of tension there.

"But we'll also see that Sally will try and give a little bit of empathy, because anybody would to a little girl who's just given birth. She's with Tim and he's Faye's father."

Did you do any research for this storyline?
    "No I didn't. The only reason why I didn't was because I've got three children of my own, and if one of mine had come to me and said they were pregnant at 12 or 13, I know how I'd react so I always try to play the truth. If it's something that's completely out there and different, I just go with what I know as the truth. I also know the character of Anna so well."

How would you have felt in Anna's shoes?
    "I'd have been devastated - absolutely devastated. As a parent, you'd be worried about all the things your child might miss out on and all the things they've still got to continue on with. We talk about Faye's GCSEs, we talk about how it's going to go and where it's going to lead her. We're trying to cover everything and show how awful it would be."

Does Faye want to keep the baby?
    "I don't know - it's a mixed bag of emotions at first. Faye doesn't realise what's hit her. When Anna first sees Faye once she knows the truth, it's all panic stations as she's about to give birth and she just says, 'I'm sorry mum'. She loves her mum so much and she's terrified that she's going to be sent back because she's adopted. We've played so many scenes over the years where Anna has told her, 'You're my little girl, I've adopted you, we're not giving you back'. But you'll see Faye feel vulnerable and she'll think that there's a chance that Anna will give her up."

How do Gary and Tim react?
    "Gary is really really gobsmacked because he sees Faye as his baby sister. Tim is as devastated as the rest, but he kind of likes it that he's a granddad. We call him Tim but Dim! I always say to people, when they say 'Oh he's a good dad', that they should remember he's a drug addict and that's why Faye came to live with the Windass family in the first place.

"I think you'll see Tim be very caring. I think he's a brilliant character and Sally brings out the best in him, believe it or not. You'll see him being caring and very supportive."

Do social services get involved?
    "What you'll see is social services and the police both turn up, and that was the bit that did surprise me. It's because Faye is underage. The police turn up and then social services because it's a little girl who's had a baby and they need to know how it's happened and who's involved."

Is Anna desperate to know who the father is?
    "Immediately. Obviously all fingers in the Windass household are going to point at Craig, but they're all wondering who the dad is. Anna is very concerned about whether it's been something that happened against her will, as she's not seen anything. Faye had a blip last year where she started putting on a bit of make-up and was wandering around the streets and she had some vodka and she didn't like it.

"I think that's her backstory - she's desperate to fit in as she's been passed from pillar to post. The family don't know that she's done anything with anybody. Craig tells Anna that it's someone from school but they don't know if it's something against her will. But it turns out to be just another little boy."

Faye tells Craig that she'd really like to confess everything to Anna
    © ITV
    Craig will continue to support Faye

How did you help Ellie prepare for the story?
    "Ellie listens to absolutely everything - she's like a little sponge. Her mum's great and her chaperone's great. We've all just chatted as we've gone along and taken each step as it's come. But Ellie's been amazing - she really has. She's just 13 and I'm so proud of her.

"Ellie hasn't got any airs or graces or a bad attitude. She turns up, she's got to do her school work in between and she walks around with a smile on her face. We always say, 'If you want to be here, you've got to love it. It's really hard work, and you have to do your school work as well'. She just gets it - she's a complete joy."

Is it nice working with a baby on set?
    "We've got three babies - we've got triplets and they're absolutely gorgeous. They're so tiny and they're all good as gold. We've had scenes where the baby is crying, crying, crying but really the baby is there peaceful in my arms."

What does Faye call the baby?
    "It's a little girl and she calls her Miley, like 'Wrecking Ball'! She is a wrecking ball! Faye doesn't choose the name for a while. I think the reason for that is because she's completely in denial."

Who's going to look after the baby?
    "What we will see is that Anna is completely sleep deprived. She goes and sees Liz at the pub, as she's just got to give her jobs up for a little while. Tim helps out as well."

Anna is left crushed by Owen
    © ITV
    Anna and Owen

What can you tell us about Owen's upcoming exit? Are you sad to lose Ian?
    "I'm gutted, I'm absolutely gutted. I've told him I'm not speaking to him ever again! We were worried about his exit as it's so soon after the birth, but actually they've done really well there. It's absolutely heartbreaking. It's tied into Linda and tied into the birth and Owen's reaction. I think it might have been coming for a while as they've had so much to get through."

How will Anna cope after Owen leaves?
    "I think she'll just cope. She always does what she has to do. She'll be frazzled and a bit all over the show, but I think she'll cope."

Do you think she'll find love again?
    "I don't know what they're going to do. There was only ever Eddie and the die-hard Corrie fans know she would never marry him because it wasn't quite right. I think that the love of Anna's life is and will always be Owen, but you don't know what could happen."

With Ian leaving, do you ever get itchy feet yourself?
    "I love Corrie and I'm very lucky to be here. I always say that you never know what's round the corner. While I'm getting really good stories and while I'm very happy, it is a great job. For me it's about the drama. They just keep pulling stories out of the hat for me.

"When I got this role, I was jumping for joy. I thought I might stay six months or a couple of years, but I'm still here. I'm very lucky I get great drama and I pinch myself. Corrie has its peaks and troughs, but it's the nation's favourite and we can't deny that. I'm very happy."

Coronation Street airs Faye's labour scenes on Wednesday, April 1 and Friday, April 3 on ITV.

Coronation Street will air further turmoil for the Windass family next week as they deal with the fallout of Faye giving birth.

When Faye (Ellie Leach) refuses to reveal who the father of her baby is, Owen lashes out at her friend Craig Tinker and attacks him.

Owen's actions leave his partner Anna (Debbie Rush) horrified and she later makes a heartbreaking announcement by saying that she doesn't love him anymore.

Here, Ian Puleston-Davies - who plays Owen - discusses the dramatic week for his character and what the future holds for him.

Does Owen feel things are back on track with Anna now that Linda has gone?
    "He wouldn't be so naive to think it's anywhere near back on track, he knows there are a lot of olive branches still to be passed. In no way is he stupid enough to think that everything is alright, he's hopeful and optimistic, but he knows he's got a lot of work to do."

Has his new work contract helped their situation?
    "Yeah financially things are looking up but even for Owen that's secondary to getting his relationship and his family life back on track. He's a family man, and dysfunctional as they are, he's a family man with strict family morals."

What's his reaction when he walks in on Faye in labour?
    "It's the straw that broke the camel's back with Owen, it's a real test of his enduring belief that family should stick together. It's a massive test when tradition and his own upbringing comes up against the 21st century with a smash against a brick wall to discover that his 13 year old step-daughter is pregnant. It's a real shock."

Why does he find the situation so hard to deal with?
    "I think it's her age. He's of a generation where it's more than frowned upon for a 13 year old to be pregnant. Faye is a very young 13 year old as well, she's a child, and it's a horrifying discovery for Owen."

Is he angry with Faye?
    "The problem with Owen is that he has a temper and he never has controlled anger, so he lashes out. He's angry with the situation, the circumstances and everyone involved. He's angry with the world."

What makes him so convinced Craig must be the dad?
    "He's not given it enough thought, it's a very rash decision because he's angry with everyone and he's looking for a fall guy. He's seen Faye and Craig together so he puts one and one together and comes up with three. Craig's the obvious person to blame."

Can you talk us through how Owen reacts when Craig comes round to see Faye?
    "He see Craig on the street laughing and joking, while he's still reeling from the news. It gets his back up so he confronts him on the street and he lashes out. Owen just flips, like he does, and races across the street and threatens Craig."

How does Anna react to what is happening?
    "She's horrified, there's a wonderful shot where she's getting out of a taxi and she looks over and witnesses the scuffle. I think in her eyes you see it's the last straw, this is the final nail in the coffin for Owen. They both know he's overstepped the mark and that's the nail."

Owen then has to spend a night in the cells after being arrested. Does he reflect on his behaviour while he is there?
    "He's full or remorse, but I don't know how blameful he is, I think he's very good at blame evasion. There's a certain amount of guilt but I do think he still feels self pity. It's a part of Owen I've struggled with over the years, his self pity and his selfishness. There's a scene where someone asks about Faye and his reply is about himself. It's not an attractive trait but it's a very good trait to play as an actor."

Owen thinks that Faye's baby should be adopted. Why does he think this?
    "If there's any redemption in the demise of Owen Armstrong after his selfishness, his temper and his warped sense of morality, it's that he genuinely cares for Faye and he genuinely wants the best for her. There's a lovely scene where he tells her she has to do what she wants to do, that she has to be honest with herself and make the right decision for her."

How will Anna react to his suggestion of having the baby adopted?
    "Anna's take on the whole thing is that he's butting in, he's poisoning Faye's decision making. Anna in true matriarch tradition wants to keep it all under their roof. What Owen's trying to say is while it's alright for us to all club together and look after the baby, they're dealing with a 13 year old child's mentality and maybe they need to talk to her about what she really wants, does she want this baby under the roof? I think Owen is right to flag it up but it is the final straw for Anna, she believes that he's gone behind her back and is filling Faye with the wrong advice."

This all leads to a massive row between Owen and Anna. What was this like for you to film?
    "It was great. When there is a certain overlap between real life and fiction, like with a leaving storyline, it becomes quite emotional. It cranks the emotion up and it adds an extra poignancy to an already emotive scenario when you realise you're probably doing this for the last time. There's a collection of rows and by the time they reach the big showdown, I think they're exhausted.

"The blame game has been done and Owen's trying to rescue his relationship, backtracking like mad in a typical blokey way. He's gone in with his size 9s and now he's trying to retract it with his slipper socks. She absolutely blames him for all sorts of things but I do think she still loves him. I think they break up purely for circumstantial reasons not because they've fallen out of love. "

Do you think they can ever come back from this?
    "Yes, with time, and realisation for Anna that - circumstances aside - her heart still beats for Owen. He thinks they could have worked it out and she's not prepared to do that. Maybe he'll go away and maybe he'll realise that he could have done more."

Will he regret not going to Portugal with Linda?
    "No, I don't think that was ever really on the cards. The only reason he even considered it was because of his guilt over the lies and deceit from the past. Maybe he thought if he got back with the girls' mother it would repair the wrong but I don't think he has any genuine love for Linda anymore. His heart will always remain with Anna."

What are your feelings about leaving? And what is next for you?
    "I don't mind having a break from Owen, I need some space from him. He's been quite an exhausting character to play and he's annoying, his attitude has really got on my nerves at times. But I've loved my time at Corrie, I've joked that I'll miss the buildings not the people but it couldn't be further from the truth, I've made some great friends and had a fantastic five years. I'm heading to Cumbria and the North East now to do Beowulf for ITV which starts filming in a couple of weeks. So I'm going from builder on the cobbles to riding a horse in the countryside."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (31-03-2015), tammyy2j (01-04-2015)

Coronation Street's Anna Windass finally gets some good news next week after days of being pushed to the edge.

Upcoming episodes see Anna struggle to cope as Faye (Ellie Leach) avoids her parental responsibility to baby Miley. However, just when the teen's behaviour drives Anna to desperate measures, there's a welcome surprise when Miley's father Jackson finally does the right thing.

Here, Debbie Rush - who plays Anna - reveals what's in store for the Windasses over the next fortnight.

How would you say Faye has been coping with motherhood?
    "Faye has been really struggling. She didn't want the baby, but she is trying to do the right thing because she thinks that's what Anna wants and she is desperate not to upset her. Anna is helping with baby Miley as much as she can, but she also has to try and keep her jobs and she wants Faye to take responsibility, as she thinks that's the best way to get her to bond with the baby."

How is Anna coping herself now that she's a single mum?
    "It's a huge struggle for Anna - this is not the way she saw her life panning out. She is the natural mothering type and she is very good at it, but to have a small baby in the house that she has to take responsibility for is pushing her to the edge."

When Anna confides in Roy next week, we'll see that she blames herself for Faye's predicament. Why is that?
    "Anna feels she has failed Faye. She thinks she should have noticed and seen the signs. She knew Faye was being bullied, but she didn't really follow it through and look at the cause. Her life was hectic with everything else going on, and she will always feel she took her eye off the ball."

Next week, Faye is keen to start having more fun again and wants to go out with her friends. How does Anna react?
    "Anna is furious and points out that Faye can't just go swanning off with her friends as she has responsibilities now. She wants Faye to grow up and realise that she has to take responsibility for her actions and that life can't just go back to normal."

Anna reminds Faye that she has responsibilities now
    © ITV
    Anna reminds Faye that she has responsibilities

What happens when Anna comes home one day to find that Gary has left Faye and Miley alone at the flat?
    "She is shocked as she finds Faye watching TV and Miley crying in her crib. She needed to go back to work, so she thought asking Gary to help was a good option. Now she is worried that none of them are up to the job. Tim persuades her it was a one-off and she has to let go a little."

What does Faye do next?
    "Tim is helping Faye with Miley later in the week and she sees her friends getting on the bus for a school trip. She tells Tim that she is a missing a museum trip and he believes her, so he says he will look after Miley so she can go.

"Anna is furious when she finds out, because it was a go-karting trip not a museum trip and she feels let down by both Tim and Faye. She trusted Tim when he said he would help her, and now she feels she can't trust either of them. It's all getting too much for her."

How does Anna deal with the situation?
    "She decides shock treatment is the only way and goes to the school with Miley to meet Faye on her return. In front of all her friends, she hands her Miley and says she is her responsibility not Anna's."

Anna meets Faye off the school coach and in front of her friends, hands over Miley,
    © ITV
    Anna meets Faye off the school coach

Why do Jackson and his mum Josie call round to the flat afterwards?
    "Jackson witnesses what happens at the school and feels really guilty, so he finally comes clean to his parents. His mum Josie insists on bringing him round to talk to Faye and Anna."

Would Anna welcome them being more involved with the baby?
    "She is wary of letting someone else into the mix, but she can't deny that it would be good for Miley's dad and grandparents to be part of her life. She is also at the end of her tether so any help is appreciated."

Do you agree with the way Anna has been handling the situation?
    "I think the writers have been very true to how Anna would react. It's hard to know what you would do yourself in this situation, but I'd like to think I would listen a bit more to what my daughter was saying rather than the tough love scenario that Anna is adopting.

"If Anna was one of my friends, I would tell her to stop blaming herself and concentrate on making the situation work for them all. I'd tell her to accept any help offered but also not to lose sight of the fact that Faye is still a child herself and to try and listen to what she wants too. Anna should also maybe consider other options."

Anna and Faye listen, stunned, as Josie explains why she and Jackson are here.
    © ITV
    Anna and Faye listen to Josie

Anna and Faye are reluctant to listen to Josie
    © ITV
    Anna and Faye are reluctant to listen to Josie

Have you enjoyed working with babies on set?
    "They are gorgeous but it's great that we can hand them back to their parents. Miley is played by triplets and their parents are so laid back. I'm not sure I would be with three babies and an older child to look after, which is what they have!"

What else is coming up for Anna?
    "Well, life is never going to be easy for Anna but that's what makes her interesting to play. There is a lot more drama to come from this baby situation as we wanted to show that having a baby as a child is not an easy option. It's a very difficult thing for everyone involved and I think we are showing that."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (05-05-2015)

Coronation Street's Anna Windass will face one of the toughest decisions of her life next week after she realises just how much motherhood is taking its toll on her daughter Faye.

After Faye (Ellie Leach) reaches breaking point at baby Miley's christening, Anna is forced to consider the possibility of her granddaughter living with Jackson's parents, Josie and Grieg.

Here, Debbie Rush - who plays Anna - chats about the heartbreaking scenes to come as her character prepares to hand Miley over.

How attached has Anna become to Miley?
    "Anna is very, very maternal. Even though she was devastated that this had happened for Faye, she is very hands-on and she has naturally developed an attachment to Miley, especially as she's had to support Faye a hell of a lot. Anna is the natural mothering type - she is very good at it but to have a small baby in the house that she has to take responsibility for, is pushing her to the edge."

When does Anna realise just how low Faye has become over Miley?
    "Anna is helping as much as she can, but she also has to try and keep her job. She wants Faye to take responsibility as she thinks that is the best way to get her to bond with the baby. I think she's always known how much Faye has been struggling with the fact that she's now a mum but she's done her best to try and encourage Faye to do the right thing. In Anna's eyes, Faye is just a baby herself.

"Anna knows how hard it is for Faye - it was never going to be easy, but Anna is so family orientated and she wants to do the best for everyone involved and she wants everyone to be happy. I think Anna feels as though she's always having to nag Faye and prompt her to do things for Miley. She knows deep down that Faye is trying her hardest but it's not coming easily to her because she's still so young herself."

Can you talk us through Miley's christening and what happens for Tim to call it off?
    "Anna is really busy on the morning of the christening - she really wants to make sure the day is a success. I think Anna is perhaps too busy that morning to notice that Faye isn't herself and actually Faye is really dreading the day ahead. When they get to the christening, Anna gets really annoyed when she sees Faye playing on her phone because she wants her to be paying attention. Anna has adopted the tough love approach with Faye because she thinks this is a really big deal and she wants Faye to invest in it.

"Tim gives a reading but because Tim has really taken to Miley, he becomes too emotional and Anna has to take over. Faye ends up running out of the church - the pressure just gets too much for her. Tim runs after her and Faye breaks down and tells him she doesn't want to be a mum. I think she's struggled to admit that to Anna but because of the stress of the christening, it all comes out."

How does Anna react to the suggestion that Miley goes to live with Jackson's parents Josie and Grieg?
    "She's mortified - at first she can't believe he would even suggest it. I think at first Anna takes it as a bit of an insult to her, Anna is such a proud person and she thinks Josie and Greig are implying that she isn't doing a good job - even though Miley is Faye's baby, Anna has naturally had to carry the responsibility because Faye is still a child herself. Deep down though I think Anna knows that it's not going well with Miley and Faye and that Faye has really struggled."

What prompts her to agree to it?
    "It is Tim who approaches Anna and suggests it. Even though Anna is horrified, she realises that it can't have been easy for Tim to agree with Josie and Greig because Tim has really taken to Miley and he is really fond of her. Tim knows it would be best for Faye because she has really struggled to come to terms with what has happened. Tim persuades Anna to speak to Josie and Greig and even though she has her reservations, speaking to them really does make her see that it might not be such a bad idea and that she has to put her own feelings aside.

"Anna is a single parent now that Owen has gone and she's struggling. Anna also overhears Jackson telling Tim that he really wants to be a part of Miley's life which really touches her. She knows what she has to do."

How does Faye react to the idea?
    "As heartbroken as Faye is, she is also very grown up about it and knows that it would be the right thing for Miley, who has to come first. Faye knows that she still has so much growing up to do herself. Faye didn't have the best first few years in life and I think she is conscious that she wants things to be different for Miley."

Can you talk us through Anna's emotions when it's nearly time to hand Miley over?
    "She is heartbroken - I think she gets that feeling of failure back that she first had when she discovered Faye was having a baby. But by this point she has really come to terms with the way things have to be and she knows it is best for both Miley and Faye."

Does Faye have any last minute doubts?
    "Izzy tries to make Faye change her mind and tells her she might regret handing Miley over, but Faye is quite strong. Tim and Anna gave her the choice and said it was her decision but Faye knows she's made the right one. I think she might have a sense of the pressure lifting from her shoulders."

Anna, Tim, Faye, Gary and Alya attempt an emotional goodbye to Miley.
    © ITV
    Faye prepares to say goodbye to Miley

Is Anna hoping she'll change her mind?
    "No, I don't think so. Anna knows it's the right thing to do. Tim really has a hard time with it. He blames himself and starts to doubt the decision - it's Anna who has to reassure him that they have done the right thing."

Anna and Tim have become quite a good team. What do you make of their partnership?
    "I think it's great. They have really got over any problems they first had when Tim came to Weatherfield and together they make great parents for Faye."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (16-06-2015)

Why do they always interview her when its about this storyline. Why not Tim or the Jacksons. This actress seems to see her character in a different light to viewers.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-06-2015), maidmarian (16-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Why do they always interview her when its about this storyline. Why not Tim or the Jacksons. This actress seems to see her character in a different light to viewers.
    That would be a very good idea SWMC.
    Get a better balanced view. All she does
    really is bugle what a good parent Anna is
    and how like her she( the actress)is.

I wont say shes ruined every scene she in
    but shes made them less believable and
    effective.

No wonder Faye sort of "switched off"
    The situation she is in bad enough without
    Anna being her mother!.
    Needs someone less conceited and more
    understanding and patient. She forgets Faye
    is a child too- legally .
    Last edited by maidmarian; 16-06-2015 at 21:17.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-06-2015), swmc66 (19-06-2015)

Dupl.
    Last edited by maidmarian; 16-06-2015 at 21:15.

They probably won't interview the actors playing the Hodges as they won't be permanent characters. I agree about Tim/Joe Duttine though.
    Last edited by Kim; 17-06-2015 at 00:16.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (17-06-2015), Perdita (17-06-2015)

So the father of the baby will handle it better? Hope his parents have consulted him

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-06-2015), maidmarian (20-06-2015)

Ian Puleston-Davies has admitted he feared for his career after leaving Coronation Street.

The actor left his role as Owen Armstrong on the cobbles last year and worried that he'd never work again, but added that it's a decision that "paid off".

"I didn't know what would happen, there's always that dread, that paranoia," he told the Mirror. "It's a daunting decision when you've been in a long-running job like Corrie and suddenly decide to leave. There's that dread you'll never work again."

However, since leaving, Puleston-Davies has filmed four TV dramas, including Beowulf and the upcoming dark thriller Marcella, starring Anna Friel, which starts tomorrow night (April 4) on ITV.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-04-2016)

Thread Information