Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Garry Bushell's Reviews on EastEnders

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    with all rumours and stuff of slaters and jonny possibly leaving i say ruby and stacey should rent their own flat, save the two goodens and dispose of their useless families!
    whoo arent thos two a bit young to be sharing an apartment together,, i mean..Ruby seems to be more into her education.. Stacey is street smart enuff for the both of them,, should be an interesting pairing,,

Quote Originally Posted by pops110874
    Yeah, she is glam but there has been glam characters in the past hasnt there? For example, Steve Owen, Tina etc

I agree with you - she is no dame judi dench, but ee has had some great characters who couldnt act to save their lives!!

Look at Nigel Harman, he has only mastered the mean, moody expresssion it was only in the last few months we saw him smile!!

Same for Shane Richie, completely one dimensional.....

You are right, she probably is too greedy. Did she get any acting offers when she "left" fw?

Maybe she would take a pay cut to join ee......
    She's in a show called "Bombshell" actually I think it's a series but it's not been on yet

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    whoo arent thos two a bit young to be sharing an apartment together,, i mean..Ruby seems to be more into her education.. Stacey is street smart enuff for the both of them,, should be an interesting pairing,,
    I think Stacey is a character in her own right

I think Big Mo is a great character, if they give her some storylines then they may be able to get another couple of years or so atleast out of her
    Last edited by Treacle; 16-08-2005 at 15:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    She's in a show called "Bombshell" actually I think it's a series but it's not been on yet
    its not being aired now, and they said if it does it will be on ITV2, not a sucess, which is a pity as she needed the chance to prove she could act more than Tanya

its not being aired now, and they said if it does it will be on ITV2, not a sucess, which is a pity as she needed the chance to prove she could act more than Tanya
    I wasn't looking forward to it anyways stuff like that never interests me

I was only going to watch it because Zoe Lucker was in it and I wanted to see what she would be like when she's not playing Tanya!
    Last edited by Treacle; 17-08-2005 at 04:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I wasn't looking forward to it anyways stuff like that never interests me

I was only going to watch it because Zoe Lucker was in it and I wanted to see what she would be like when she's not playing Tanya!
    same here, the show sounded boring, but i would have watched it avidly becuase of my darling zoe

anyways going complety off topic, back to the reviews....

im sorry but that is funny!

but the rest is too harsh, who is this pillack? who does he think he is ripping the nation's best soap opera

someone should go around to his office and bitch slap him where it hurts!

bondboffin
    i agree

Thread Information