Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 20 - 24 June 2011

I like Rhona. I thing her complaing is due to Paddys lack of interest and a severe case of PND

Hello alan45
    I must disagree, but then everyone is entitled to a point of view.
    I didn't like her before the baby storyline.
    She has one of the most irritating voices ever.
    The sooner it is Bye Bye Rhona "THE MOANER" the better.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to uberfan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (19-06-2011)

Emmerdale's grief-stricken mum Hazel Rhodes receives good news as she hears that she won't face charges over Jackson's death in Thursday night's double bill of the soap.

At the police station, Hazel is informed that there would be no public interest in taking her case to court, leaving her free to concentrate on Jackson's funeral and rebuilding her life.

When Hazel shares the news with Chas and Paddy, they're optimistic that Aaron will be shown the same leniency.

Meanwhile, heading into an interview room, Aaron is about to hear his own fate…

Emmerdale airs these scenes tomorrow night at 7pm on ITV1.

I bet Hazel says that it was her that gave her son the posion and not Aaron.
    He has been through enough and she cannot let him rot in prison.
    THEN.......
    The CPS decide that it is not in the public interest to prosecute, given the recent cases surounding "The Right to Die",
    The CPS cannot be certain of a conviction in front of a Jury, and taxpayers money would not be best spent prosecuting
    when "The Right to Die" is being debated and could be made Legal in the near future.
    So Hazel is released with a Police Caution
    The End

Emmerdale's troubled Aaron Livesy faces his worst nightmare as he is charged with murder in tonight's double bill of the soap.

As Aaron and Hazel attend the police station to hear their fates, there's relief all round as Hazel is released without charge because the authorities believe there would be no public interest in bringing her case to court.

However, it soon becomes clear that the Crown Prosecution Service thinks very differently about Aaron as he was the one who helped Jackson to drink the lethal concoction of drugs.

As Aaron is told that he's being charged, Chas and Paddy are left stunned and furious over the development.

Later, as he's being held in his cell overnight, Aaron is terrified and grief-stricken - knowing he'll miss Jackson's funeral as his bail hearing is tomorrow...

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm and 8pm on ITV1.
    Attached Images Attached Images

THE villagers bid an emotional farewell to Jackson Walsh tonight.

His assisted suicide rocked Emmerdale but the locals put their opinions aside as they step out for his funeral.

But the lad (Marc Silcock, 22) has the last laugh when he appears via a video message.

He says: “Surprise! Bet you didn’t expect to see me today.

“People wonder what it’s like to be at your own funeral. I have no idea because I’m not there. I’m in that box over there.”

Daily Star
    Attached Images Attached Images

Emmerdale airs an emotional episode this evening as the day of Jackson's funeral arrives.

With Aaron caught up at his bail hearing, Hazel and the rest of Jackson's loved ones go ahead with the service in his absence - and Jerry can't hide his grim satisfaction that the mechanic isn't attending.

As the ceremony gets under way, a recorded video message from Jackson is played to the congregation, during which he explains why he wanted to end his life and urges everyone to understand Hazel and Aaron's decision to help him.

Watching Jackson's message proves too much for Hazel and she breaks down as her grief overwhelms her. But will Jackson's words have the desired impact on the villagers?

^ That was so sad

Thread Information