Thread: Lenny and Mads

Lenny and Mads

Hi does anyone know if Lenny and Mads get together? I think they make a cute couple xxx

Starting to think of them as the new Ruth and Jay, complete and utter opposites but that's what makes them a great couple. Want both sets of couples to get together (or back together)

LFC FOR LIFE

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I am afraid after last week's episode Mads is going to be struggling with her religion and telling her new husband to be she is no longer "pure" ?????

I think they're great together and I hope they do eventually get together. A very unlikely pairing but I think this has really improved Lenny's character.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I have just seen the last episode of the current series in which Lenny tells Mads he loves her. Does this mean that in the new series they are a couple?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by alohachica82 View Post
    I have just seen the last episode of the current series in which Lenny tells Mads he loves her. Does this mean that in the new series they are a couple?
    I seriously doubt it ,,, cos Mads IS engaged to some dude in Pakakistan ...unless I missed an episode where she broke it off with him ,,Mads did not look comfortable with Lenny telling her that,,, was sad to see Adam leave :-(

Thread Information