Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: House Season 8

Lisa Edelstein will not be making an appearance on the final season of House, it has been reported.

Edelstein, who played Dr Cuddy opposite Hugh Laurie on the Fox medical drama, exited the show in May last year to pursue other roles.

Fox recently announced that House would be ending after eight seasons on air.

Show executive David Shore said that a possible reunion between House and Cuddy before the series finale could happen, but sources have now told TV Line that the 44-year-old will not be returning to the series.

The actress said last year: "I haven't talked to anyone over there so it would seem unlikely. Who knows what I'll be doing? I have a lot on my plate.

"I wouldn't want to answer that and get anyone's hopes up. It doesn't seem like that's the direction anyone is going in."

The series finale of House airs May 21 on Fox.

Jennifer Morrison has confirmed that she will not return to House for the show's series finale.

The Fox medical drama, which stars Hugh Laurie, will conclude on May 21 after eight seasons.

Morrison, who played Dr Allison Cameron from 2004 to 2010, told Entertainment Weekly: "No-one's contacted me [about returning], and we're way too close for it to even be a possibility."

The actress, who currently stars in ABC's Once Upon a Time, added: "It's a really special show and became an important part of television pop culture. I feel really lucky to have been a part of it."

Last year, Morrison told Digital Spy that she would "love" to return to House for a guest appearance.

"I love Cameron and I'll always have an affection for [that character]," she said. "So if I were given the opportunity to [come back], of course I would."

Lisa Edelstein (Lisa Cuddy) will also be absent from the final House episode, it was confirmed last month.

The instalment will be directed and co-written by House creator David Shore.

As much as I love House, it should have ended with season 7. The new woman (who is a medical student!) lets the whole side down. There was nowhere else to take the show last year so season 8 seems like a lame duck, especially without Cuddy.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that the May 21 capper is titled, “Everybody Dies.”
    The morbid epithet is a fitting bookend to House‘s eight-year run, seeing as how the 2004 pilot was called, “Everybody Lies.”
    It’s also likely to intensify speculation that the show’s final arc will find the doctor becoming the patient.
    In a recent interview with TVLine, House creator David Shore — who co-wrote and directed the finale — described the hour-long send-off as “a fitting ending” that will feature “a few” of the show’s alumni (Olivia Wilde’s Thirteen included) reprising their roles.
    Speaking of Wilde, TVLine has learned that the actress’ return engagement has been expanded to two episodes. In addition to the finale, she will also appear in the penultimate episode on May 14.

Thread Information