Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: House Season 8

For running his car into Cuddy's house.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Oh yes, I remember now! I don't really know what else to say after watching that clip.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Season 8 Promo Poster

Jamie Bamber has signed up for a guest role in House.

The actor will play a patient in the show's upcoming November 7 episode 'The Confession', Fox revealed today.

Bamber's character is described as "well-respected", but when he suddenly collapses, the medical team discover that he has been "hiding dark secrets" and "lying about his personal and professional life".

The patient ends up telling the truth to his family and community, but endangers his chances of receiving the right medical treatment by doing so.

Bamber previously starred in Band of Brothers, Battlestar Galactica and British series Outcasts and Law & Order: UK.

Wentworth Miller will guest star in this week's episode of House, which airs tonight at 9/8c on Fox in the US and on Thursday at 10pm on Sky1 in the UK.

Melanie Lynskey has signed up for a guest role on House.

The Two and a Half Men star will play the wife of House's latest patient, according to TV Line.

In a twist on the show's usual format, Lynskey's episode will focus on her character, rather than on her ailing spouse.

The actress plays Rose on Two and a Half Men and has also appeared in episodes of Memphis Beat and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Her film credits include 2006's Flags of Our Fathers, 2009's Up in the Air and the forthcoming The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Lynskey's House episode will air in early 2012. Other actors signed to appear in the medical drama's eighth season include Rescue Me's John Scurti and Battlestar Galactica's Jamie Bamber.

Former series regular Olivia Wilde recently revealed that she is unlikely to return to the show after her character Thirteen was written out.

House returns to Fox on October 31.

Hugh Laurie has hinted that he may stop acting on television once House comes to an end.

The British actor has starred in the hugely popular medical drama since 2004, and reportedly takes in between £156,000 to £250,000 per episode. It is currently in its eighth season.

He revealed that he feels "extremely lucky" to have landed the role, and said that he may try his hand at working behind the camera on future projects.

"I think I have been rather spoiled here [in America]," he told the Daily Record. "I can't imagine there will be another one quite like this.

"I think I will probably be as interested by either writing or producing or directing, or some other aspect. I find the whole field of it fascinating."

He added: "And I think I am extremely lucky to have had the one shot that I have had at it and I wouldn't go looking for lightning to strike twice."

Speaking about his career post-House, he said: "I hope I'm not going to drop dead, assuming that I'm unplugged.

"We have done 170-odd shows, that's about 56 feature films' worth. That's a huge amount of experience and that sort of experience gives you a confidence in a way.

"I think that I have a confidence that I might not have had. I'm slightly more confident now [than] when I started."

House creator David Shore recently hinted that its current season may be its last.

Hugh Laurie recently performed at the Children in Need Rocks event alongside Coldplay and Lady GaGa.

House will not continue past its eighth season, show execs have confirmed.

Executive producers David Shore, Katie Jacobs and Hugh Laurie, who has previously hinted at the series end, revealed that the Fox medical drama will draw to a close later this year in a statement released Wednesday.

"The decision to end the show now, or ever, is a painful one, as it risks putting asunder hundreds of close friendships that have developed over the last eight years - but also because the show itself has been a source of great pride to everyone involved," they said.

"The producers have always imagined House as an enigmatic creature; he should never be the last one to leave the party. How much better to disappear before the music stops, while there is still some promise and mystique in the air."

It's the right decision. I have no interest in watching season 8, mainly because of the new woman who irritates me. I'd say season 8 has been the worst in the show's history.
    Thanks CrazyLea

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (13-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    It's the right decision. I have no interest in watching season 8, mainly because of the new woman who irritates me. I'd say season 8 has been the worst in the show's history.
    I don't think you are the only one that thinks so, it is not the same as it was

Lisa Edelstein, Jennifer Morrison and Olivia Wilde should return for the final episode

Thread Information