Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler and Anthony Moon

Tyler and Anthony Moon

EastEnders bosses have today announced the casting of soap newcomers Tony Discipline and Matt Lapinskas as two new Moon brothers.

Following months of speculation surrounding the latest additions to the popular soap family, producers have confirmed that siblings Tyler and Anthony Moon will be joining Albert Square later this year - hot on the heels of their father Eddie, played by David Essex.

Youngest brother Tyler will be first to arrive in Walford when he turns up looking for his dad. Billed as a "bloke's bloke" who lives for the weekend, Tyler loves having a good time with his friends but often ends up in trouble, particularly when it comes to the ladies.

Anthony, who joins the Square shortly after Tyler, shares some personality traits with his brother - but viewers will soon see that while Tyler has a short fuse, Anthony is far more calm and collected in times of trouble.

A Walford source revealed: "Where Tyler is quick to use his fist to sort things out, Anthony will rely on his brains and natural wit to find a more sensitive solution to any conflict. The two new Moons are a couple of likely lads who are more than likely to cause a stir in Albert Square."

Speaking of his casting as Tyler, Discipline commented: "It's really exciting to be able to work on a show that you have grown up watching and have followed your whole life. I am very grateful to be given this opportunity and am looking forward to working on the show and becoming an East-Ender!"

Meanwhile, Lapinskas said of his new role as Anthony: "I'm absolutely over the moon! It's has been my lifetime ambition to be on EastEnders - I have watched it growing up with my nan, who is a big fan. I'm so pleased to get my first TV role, I just didn't believe it would be so big. I've met some of the cast I will be working with who were very friendly and welcoming and I can't wait to start filming."

EastEnders' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "Both Tony and Matt are fabulous additions to the show. Headed up by David Essex, the Moon clan are on their way to becoming an established family in the Square."

Eddie's other son Michael, played by Steve John Shepherd, is already a familiar face to EastEnders fans as he joined the soap last year.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (10-05-2011)

What happened to Matt Willis, was he suppose to joining as one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    EastEnders bosses have today announced the casting of soap newcomers Tony Discipline and Matt Lapinskas as two new Moon brothers.

Following months of speculation surrounding the latest additions to the popular soap family, producers have confirmed that siblings Tyler and Anthony Moon will be joining Albert Square later this year - hot on the heels of their father Eddie, played by David Essex.

Youngest brother Tyler will be first to arrive in Walford when he turns up looking for his dad. Billed as a "bloke's bloke" who lives for the weekend, Tyler loves having a good time with his friends but often ends up in trouble, particularly when it comes to the ladies.

Anthony, who joins the Square shortly after Tyler, shares some personality traits with his brother - but viewers will soon see that while Tyler has a short fuse, Anthony is far more calm and collected in times of trouble.

A Walford source revealed: "Where Tyler is quick to use his fist to sort things out, Anthony will rely on his brains and natural wit to find a more sensitive solution to any conflict. The two new Moons are a couple of likely lads who are more than likely to cause a stir in Albert Square."

Speaking of his casting as Tyler, Discipline commented: "It's really exciting to be able to work on a show that you have grown up watching and have followed your whole life. I am very grateful to be given this opportunity and am looking forward to working on the show and becoming an East-Ender!"

Meanwhile, Lapinskas said of his new role as Anthony: "I'm absolutely over the moon! It's has been my lifetime ambition to be on EastEnders - I have watched it growing up with my nan, who is a big fan. I'm so pleased to get my first TV role, I just didn't believe it would be so big. I've met some of the cast I will be working with who were very friendly and welcoming and I can't wait to start filming."

EastEnders' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "Both Tony and Matt are fabulous additions to the show. Headed up by David Essex, the Moon clan are on their way to becoming an established family in the Square."

Eddie's other son Michael, played by Steve John Shepherd, is already a familiar face to EastEnders fans as he joined the soap last year.
    This is what they look like
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (11-05-2011), JustJodi (30-05-2011), tammyy2j (11-05-2011)

The look all right. I think the father looks like the sort of men you shouldn't mess with. maybe they can throw out Michael.

these look like they'll have lots of storylines in the future to come, im thinking heartbreak stories inparticular

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ok those guys are what in their 20's ?? so I guess Whitney will be throwing herself at one of them ?? Janine ?? or are they gonna bring in a new crop of "young women"..Lauren and Abi are a bit too young for those guys...just saying,,

Jodie, Janine, Lauren or Roxy if she dumps Michael and wants a toyboy
    Last edited by lizann; 30-05-2011 at 11:36.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Oh dear me,,, we forgot Kim... LOL she can be just AWFUL when she throws herself at guys LOL Jodie hmmm how is she gonna manage staying in Walford without Darren,, and her mom ???that will be a story line in itself ....

On a soap mag this week it says Kat will cheat with one of them - I hope this is bull$hit her and Alife deserve some happiness now

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    On a soap mag this week it says Kat will cheat with one of them - I hope this is bull$hit her and Alife deserve some happiness now
    I hope not too.... leave her and Alfie alone
    Super Mod

Thread Information