Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Price (Catherine Tyldesley)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie88 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this forum but I was shocked at this article so had to comment

I find this explosive romance thing with Peter a little hard to believe too! I have a feeling it's a mistake and that Eva will get together with Nick, which will make Leanne jealous and will lead to more problems with Peter.
    Welcome to SoapBoards, Frankie, hope you like it here, quite a friendly bunch here
    Think you might be right with the Eva/Nick and Leanne being jealous, leading to more problems with Peter but I would prefer it if this was not to happen

She is being lined up for an explosive romance .
    Oh snoopy do. Is there nothing Phil Collinson won't do to force this useless character and her equally useless and pointless mother on us

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Catherine Tyldesley gets new six-month Coronation Street contract to play Eva Price

Coronation Street star Catherine Tyldesley is to become a permanent fixture on the cobbles.

Bosses are delighted at the impact of snobby Eva Price since her June introduction.

Producer Phil *Collinson has rewarded Catherine, 26, with a second six-month *contract and option of an extension.

She is being lined up for an explosive romance ...possibly with married Peter Barlow, played by Chris Gascoyne. Rather unbelievable, he is interested in Carla and Leanne, rubbish storyline if true

Catherine had a shaky start after criticism of her on-screen mum Michelle Collins’ shaky Northern accent.

But a Corrie executive said: “Eva has gone from strength to strength, to everyone’s delight.

“We have big plans for Catherine towards the end of the year – she will be involved in some cracking storylines.”

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...#ixzz1ZbuUooxq
    I say the romance is with Nick or her mam's fella

yeah i thought it could be karl too

Coronation Street star Catherine Tyldesley has warned that there will be "fireworks" ahead as her character Eva Price embarks on a romance with Nick Tilsley.

Eva and Nick grow closer in upcoming episodes as they continue to work together at the Bistro. Next week's editions of the soap see Eva make a mistake when she organises a wine deal for the business, which proves costly when the supplier goes bankrupt.

Keen to fix things, Eva breaks into a warehouse with Nick (Ben Price) to secure the stock they paid for - which soon solidifies their bond and they become an item.

Tyldesley told itv.com of the break-in: "It involves Eva climbing through a window in very high heels. It's hilarious - it's very Carry On."

She continued: "I think that it definitely brings them closer together, and I think because Eva is more outgoing than Nick, he will admire her determination a little bit more - and see a bit more of a spark."

However, Tyldesley warned that Eva's blossoming relationship with Nick is likely to reignite her tension with half-sister Leanne (Jane Danson), due to her tangled history with the businessman.

"The one person who isn't going to be too happy is obviously Leanne. But I think Eva is a better match - I think she's like the new, improved version of Leanne," Tyldesley said. "I think we can definitely expect fireworks between Eva and Leanne, with regards to Eva trying to get her claws into Nick!"

Coronation Street launches Eva and Nick's storyline next week on ITV1.

Coronation Street star Catherine Tyldesley has predicted that Eva Price will get her wish to move in with Nick Tilsley in an upcoming storyline.

The actress's flirtatious character decides that she wants more commitment from Nick over the festive season, suggesting that they should start living together.

Although Nick (Ben Price) is initially reluctant to go ahead with the idea, his resolve starts to crumble as Eva piles on the pressure.

Tyldesley told Lorraine today: "Nick decides that it's time to move out - it's time to get away. And Eva takes this as a given that he wants to live with her. He absolutely doesn't, but that's certainly what she's pushing for! And I think she'll probably get it."

She continued: "Eva's definitely the dominant one of the two, and I think Nick's quite happy to go along with that to an extent. He seems to have had a string of dominant girlfriends. But Eva's very, very intelligent, so if she plays her cards right, then she might get what she wants."

Tyldesley added that she is embracing the chance to portray a character who is "ambitious", "determined" and "spoiled".

"I'm really enjoying playing Eva," she said. "Past roles that I've had have been great, but they've often been really maternal, sensible and lovely - so to have someone like Eva is great. It's like therapy, you get all your negative energy out during the day, and you're fine!"
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Coronation Street star Catherine Tyldesley has predicted that Eva Price will get her wish to move in with Nick Tilsley in an upcoming storyline.

The actress's flirtatious character decides that she wants more commitment from Nick over the festive season, suggesting that they should start living together.

Although Nick (Ben Price) is initially reluctant to go ahead with the idea, his resolve starts to crumble as Eva piles on the pressure.

Tyldesley told Lorraine today: "Nick decides that it's time to move out - it's time to get away. And Eva takes this as a given that he wants to live with her. He absolutely doesn't, but that's certainly what she's pushing for! And I think she'll probably get it."

She continued: "Eva's definitely the dominant one of the two, and I think Nick's quite happy to go along with that to an extent. He seems to have had a string of dominant girlfriends. But Eva's very, very intelligent, so if she plays her cards right, then she might get what she wants."

Tyldesley added that she is embracing the chance to portray a character who is "ambitious", "determined" and "spoiled".

"I'm really enjoying playing Eva," she said. "Past roles that I've had have been great, but they've often been really maternal, sensible and lovely - so to have someone like Eva is great. It's like therapy, you get all your negative energy out during the day, and you're fine!"
    Preferably far far away from Weatherfield

Coronation Street's Catherine Tyldesley has praised Ben Price over the pair's upcoming kissing scenes.

Tyldesley's alter ego Eva has an upcoming romantic moment with Nick Tilsley (Price) interrupted by Gail Platt (Helen Worth).

She told ITV.com: "Ben is an absolute joy to work with. I am very comfortable around him and he never fails to make me smile. So kissing scenes don't feel awkward - which makes the job so much easier."

Of her character's clash with Gail, the star added: "What interests me is that this time, Gail has met her match. Eva is determined to stick this one out and has genuinely fallen for the Street's best catch."

Meanwhile, the 29-year-old actress admitted that she found it difficult to say goodbye to close friend and former co-star Katherine Kelly, who quit after six years playing Becky McDonald.

Tyldesley added: "We were all very sad to say goodbye to Katherine Kelly last month. Kate has been like a sister to me for many years.

"I'll miss her and I'll miss Becky. I'm so proud of what Kate has achieved with Becky, she has certainly made her mark. Becky has to be one of my all time favourite Corrie characters."

Who cares!! i dont. Another pointless character.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

alan45 (10-02-2012), tammyy2j (10-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Who cares!! i dont. Another pointless character.
    I agree. A total airhead. The sooner ITV gets rid of her, Stellllaaaaaarggggghhhhh and Karl the better.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information