Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    stella leaves and alan returns to us here all rejoice
    She hasn't left just yet. My champagne popping was a bit premature

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    She hasn't left just yet. My champagne popping was a bit premature
    Only one more episode to get through.

Wow the quickest immigration case i have seen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (02-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Wow the quickest immigration case i have seen.
    Yes off to New York fast and where did she get the money from?

Last edited by tammyy2j; 02-04-2014 at 16:57.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yes off to New York fast and where did she get the money from?
    Who cares - She's gone.

The New York storyline is just as improbable as the rest of the storyline she has been involved in

Michelle Collins has admitted that she 'cringes' when she watches her old EastEnders clips, but would still be open to reprising the role of Cindy Beale for a one-off comedy sketch.

The actress, who played Cindy on and off between 1988 and 1998, has recently been presented with footage of the character's most memorable moments while promoting her new autobiography This Is Me.

Cindy is also still mentioned on screen in EastEnders as her daughters Lucy and Cindy Junior are both currently living with Ian Beale on Albert Square.

Collins commented: "I think it was 17 years ago she actually died, but they do tend to talk about her a lot - I suppose because Ian Beale is such a massive character, isn't he?

"I feel so far removed from it. Because I'm promoting the book, lots of people have been playing [clips] and it makes me cringe, actually. I think, 'Oh my God, I was terrible, I can't bear to listen to my voice!' I can't bear to watch it!

"I just think, 'Oh, I wish I could do it all again now'. It was a long time ago and I just feel, 'I'm not sure about that'. I am my worst critic, but I don't like hearing the sound of my voice at all. Especially when she's saying, 'Oh Ian!'"

As Cindy died off screen, fans have often suggested that she could somehow make a shock return to Walford in the future - especially in the wake of Collins's recent departure from Coronation Street as Stella Price.

Collins added: "It would be interesting, actually, because I was asked to do a Children in Need sketch where Ian gets knocked over the head, gets a head injury, wakes up and Cindy's there. I really wanted to do it, but I wasn't allowed to do it because I was working.

"That would have been really good fun, to have just gone back for a moment to play Cindy again. But I don't know if I'd even know how to play Cindy again - it feels like it was a very different person. I'm not in Corrie [now], so maybe I can do it next time!"
    Last edited by alan45; 09-04-2014 at 10:45.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Katy (06-04-2014)

Holby City star John Michie is eyeing up a return to Coronation Street after he bows out of the medical drama next week.

John played Leanne and Eva's stepdad and Cobbles criminal Karl Munro from 2011 to 2013. He was last seen being carted off to prison for starting the Rovers fire that killed his former mistress Sunita.

"I've always said that I'd love to go back and do another Coronation Street stint - if Karl manages to escape Strangeways," John said to Inside Soap.

"I loved working with Jane Danson [Leanne] - so imagine if she started visiting Karl in jail, and is instrumental in getting him released? Although he was very bad, Karl did make me laugh with his dark humour. The bad guys can be a lot of fun to play."

Given that Leanne was never a huge fan of Karl, we can't see that one happening anytime soon.

John's character Guy Self will depart the hospital following a dramatic episode which sees him forced to operate on Holby chairman Tristan Wood, despite the fact he tried to attack his daughter.

The closing moments of Tuesday night's instalment saw popular doctor Zosia March lash out at Tristan in self-defence and the story will pick up with him needing emergency surgery.

And despite the fact that Guy is clearly the man for the job, everything will change when he finds out just how Tristan came to get injured in the first place.

What follows is very controversial indeed, but fans will have to tune in to see how and why Guy ends up leaving the department.

Holby City will air Guy Self's last scenes on Tuesday, November 15 at 8pm on BBC One.

Digital Spy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2016)

Thread Information