Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Collins and John Michie join as Stella and Karl

+-+-+-+-+-+-
    Last edited by parkerman; 30-04-2013 at 10:54.

Would have better to have Karl kill Stella before he is caught out

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Would have better to have Karl kill Stella before he is caught out
    At least there are some things we agree on
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Stella Price will stand by Karl Munro when faced with an ultimatum from daughter Leanne, Michelle Collins has revealed.

Collins, 51, admitted that Karl has always been Stella's "weakness" in an interview with the ITV soap's official website.

She explained: "Well, she doesn't have the benefit of knowing what the viewers know. All she sees is someone who loves her and makes her feel safe, who saved her life and seems to have changed for the better. Stella clearly thinks he can.

"Karl has always been her weakness and he has got her at a time when she is very vulnerable. It is one of those great soap stories where the viewer knows exactly what is going on but the people involved have no idea."

Viewers have already seen Stella's daughter Leanne Tilsley warn her against her reunion with Karl. Last week, Karl threatened Leanne and told her to keep her opinions to herself.

However, when Stella faces financial troubles this week, Leanne offers her mother a loan but tells her she needs to choose between the loan and her relationship with Karl.

Collins admitted: "I am sure I'll have lots of people coming up to me and telling me what a bad lot he is!

"She isn't willing to listen to advice. It is one of those situations where someone has made their mind up and even Leanne can't get through to her," she said.

"Whilst people may not like Karl, no-one actually knows he started the fire - that big secret is sitting there just waiting to be revealed!"

It was confirmed earlier this week that Karl Munro actor John Michie will bow out of the soap later this year when his current storyline reaches its conclusion.

I'm convinced Gloria has some money tucked away; would have been interesting to see what happened if there was no other alternative. Sure that Leanne will be saying I told you so at some point but I wonder if this will impact on Leanne's relationship with Stella in the meantime Either way, if Leanne finds out about Nick and Kylie around the same time as Stella finds out about Karl, I think that would bring them closer again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I'm convinced Gloria has some money tucked away; would have been interesting to see what happened if there was no other alternative. Sure that Leanne will be saying I told you so at some point but I wonder if this will impact on Leanne's relationship with Stella in the meantime Either way, if Leanne finds out about Nick and Kylie around the same time as Stella finds out about Karl, I think that would bring them closer again.
    Gloria gave Eva money for her holiday in Ibiza so maybe she has

I like to see Leanne as the new landlady and owner of the pub

Last edited by tammyy2j; 06-05-2013 at 18:36.

So Stella says Yes to Karl , please god noooooooooooo. I can see it now, do you Karl take Stella, no no I can't do it, it was me I burnt down the pub whatever her name was tried to stop me and I killed her too and planted the keys on her, and the assembled guests are all a gasp with Norris saying I knew it was him all along.
    Last edited by walsh2509; 07-05-2013 at 01:09.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to walsh2509 For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-05-2013), parkerman (07-05-2013), Perdita (07-05-2013), tammyy2j (07-05-2013)

Absolutely right. I just posted something similar (only not as graphic) on the Coronation Street Latest Episode thread before I read your post. Soap weddings - don't you just love them!?

Coronation Street star John Michie has revealed that Dev Alahan should be careful of his character Karl Munro.

Dev (Jimmi Harkishin) is currently realising that Sunita may have been framed for the Rovers blaze, leaving Karl in a panic.

Speaking at a Coronation Street press day yesterday, Michie said: "Dev starts to get an idea in his head about what went wrong with the investigation and Karl realises that Dev will start to stir up a tornado.

"He is capable of anything. He has nothing to lose now. He is a desperate man. He has gone that far that he can't turn back now, so beware anyone who gets in his way.

"He feels incredibly guilty for what he has done to Dev and the children. He has killed their mother. He feels really bad about it. But everything Karl says to Dev is a lie."

However, Michie defended his alter ego's actions, insisting that Karl isn't evil, just desperately in love.

The actor said: "Karl will do whatever he can to be with Stella. He's not a monster. He is just obsessed with her. He's in love with her. He will do anything to be with her. It's all out of love."

Michie continued: "He has to justify everything he does, otherwise he would kill himself. He is not a killer. I am not keen to play an evil killer.

"He is going to have a struggle with himself. He gets caught up in a mess and he does the wrong thing but he does it out of a psychotic obsession from his love for Stella."

It has been confirmed that Michie will leave the soap at the end of the year, once his character's storyline has come to its conclusion.

Speaking about his exit, Michie said: "I am leaving once he gets found out but I don't know when that is going to be. The scripts aren't written yet. But I am leaving."

Coronation Street boss Stuart Blackburn has promised an exciting summer for the soap.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information