Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Collins and John Michie join as Stella and Karl

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    No news yet. It will probably be a damp squib.

Hopefully it wont be to say that Kate Plank has her contract extended. Then I really would quit watching it
    Probably that Bet Gilroy is coming back to the pub as the new landlady or it is going to be showing another episode per week
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 14-04-2011 at 13:15.

Eddie Windass is coming back and him and Anna will be the new bosses of the Rover's thanks to a compensation payout to Gary by the Army.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (14-04-2011)

Big Jim gets off on a technicality and he and Liz take over the Rovers.

Also Xin turns out to be an undercover Chinese spy and is arrested by MI5, but then it turns out she is actually a double agent and was actually trying to trap Graeme as he is in fact a Russian spy.

In the meantime, Steve and Lloyd put in a bid to take over Eddie Stobart's business now that the latter is dead, which is successful and they decide to have all their lorries serviced by Kevin and Tyrone who have to take on extra staff to cope, turning to Phil and Ricky from the Arches to outsource some work to.

Finally in a sensational episode, set to rock the cobbles, Tina takes all her clothes off and becomes the first full frontal nude to appear on a British soap. (Sorry, I think that last bit is just wishful thinking on my part.....)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post

Finally in a sensational episode, set to rock the cobbles, Tina takes all her clothes off and becomes the first full frontal nude to appear on a British soap. (Sorry, I think that last bit is just wishful thinking on my part.....)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Big Jim gets off on a technicality and he and Liz take over the Rovers.

Also Xin turns out to be an undercover Chinese spy and is arrested by MI5, but then it turns out she is actually a double agent and was actually trying to trap Graeme as he is in fact a Russian spy.

In the meantime, Steve and Lloyd put in a bid to take over Eddie Stobart's business now that the latter is dead, which is successful and they decide to have all their lorries serviced by Kevin and Tyrone who have to take on extra staff to cope, turning to Phil and Ricky from the Arches to outsource some work to.

I think you will be given them idea for the next few months... maybe that is the big news... they search all the forums and took other peoples idea
    Super Mod

With that vision of Tina in my head I won't be able to concentrate on my work all day now.

Cheers Parkerman

Stop having these impure thoughts Parkerman!!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    With that vision of Tina in my head I won't be able to concentrate on my work all day now.

Cheers Parkerman
    See - you've set Alan off now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Eddie Windass is coming back and him and Anna will be the new bosses of the Rover's thanks to a compensation payout to Gary by the Army.
    Great idea

I have a feeling it`s to do with Sophie and Sian....a gay wedding perhaps?

Thread Information