Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 - 2011 season

He was having another moan in the metro today blaming the Torro Rosso drivers for holding him up.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    He was having another moan in the metro today blaming the Torro Rosso drivers for holding him up.
    So far today he has blamed Massa and the stewards... he just has to control himself.. He is too gung ho! While Vettel is keeping his head cool, he seems to be losing his
    Super Mod

Vettel was lucky to win today. His tyres were Donald Ducked and the restart in lap 72 saved him from being overtaken. Poor Lewis sounds like a spoilt brat and Im a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Vettel was lucky to win today. His tyres were Donald Ducked and the restart in lap 72 saved him from being overtaken. Poor Lewis sounds like a spoilt brat and Im a fan.
    Yeah Vettel did benefit from the restart but they all had the same chance to change the tyres and make an attack... If left would it have been a different outcome? who knows.. at that stage of the race we had button breathing down Alonso's neck which might have given Vettel the space he needed to keep them both behind him... Vettel, I have to say, it keeping a really cool head this year. Last year we would have seen really bad mistakes from him.. Button was amazing today.. Worked his ass of and I was convinced that he would have won it by half way through...

I don't think the latest comments from Hamilton are going to help him....
    Super Mod

Hamilton should have gotten a bigger punishment than a 20 second band. The way he drove and his attidude he was lucky he didn't cause a serious accident. He really throwing the toys out of the pram lately and is doing himself no favours.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (05-06-2011)

What an unbelievable race. After nearly getting shoved of the track by his Team-mate JB snatches the win from Vettel's hands at the last gasp. I have to catch it on iplayer I missed it as I had to leave to take Marley to school for her trip. Dam Rain. Schumey gets 4th place. Next race Man your on that podium. And once again Hamilton throws the toys out of the pram. They have to give him a ban or a grid penalty place for nearly taking out Webber and Jensen. He's an idiot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (13-06-2011)

it was A-may-zing!!!

I was will Schumi along.. keep the guys back, keep the guys back. less than half a lap from the end and Vettel touches the damp bit... doh!! Button was on fire!! really good drive by him...
    but, best over take for me was Schumacher sneaking past both Koyioshi and Massa to get to 2nd place... brilliant!!!
    Super Mod

I'm going to watch it tonight. Schumey is disapointed with his 4th place finish after getting into 2nd place but the hunger is there. Did you see the little trailer before the race with Michael, Seb and David Coultard in the buggy. Loved the banter between Michael and Seb about Michael over taking Seb.

That was really funny... it is on the BBC site so I will probably watch it again later
    Super Mod

found it on youtube too:

and this hahahahaha:

Super Mod

Thread Information