View Poll Results: Does Gabriel deserve to die???

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 63.64%
  • No

9 27.27%
  • Not decided

3 9.09%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Gabriel deserve to die???

Yes and dont forget what he did to St. June
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Gabriel should end up with no way back... and I want Smithy to be the one to finally get the goods on Gabriel. Smithy has lost more than anyone through Gabriel's nasty ways.... not only losing the woman he loved but also the whole date rape thing was instigated by Gabriel.....also Smithy has had his own run ins with the sneaky git.

Potentials to uncover the urko

June...obvious reasons
    Gina...Gabriel blackmailed her once and there is clearly no love lost between them
    Neil...Gabriel left Andrea to die when he could have saved her.

But

Smithy....lost the love of his life when Gabriel shot her. FOund out gabriel had raped Kerry and she was pregnant when she died. Andrea had the evidence to help Smithy nail Gabriel then he killed her too... and Smithy had had a thing with Andrea. Gabriel made everyone, including Kerry, think that Smithy was a rapist...... SURELY SMITHY SHOULD BE THE ONE TO END THE DAYS OF URKO..... I want to see Smithy beat him up in self defence or something and then arrest him for the murder... then on the way to the station they are caught in a car accident.... Smithy is not too badly hurt and could save gabriel from burning to death and is about to (smithy is a good man) but then gabriel says something and Smithy just smiles and walks away... the car on top of theirs bursts into flames and Smithy watches as Gabriel burns... someone turns to Smithy and says... 'there was nothing you could do' Smithy nods and then walks away smiling to himself.

NOT THAT I'VE GIVEN THIS SUBJECT MUCH THOUGHT OR ANYTHING
    TBR: One stop shop for eps and spoilers

Would be great to see Smithy get Gabriel, just hope it doesnt turn out like Des, thought his ending was a bit boring after him being on the run and then dying in a cell would of likes to see him go out in a blaze of glory

i think he derserves to die he is evil, he left someone else to die ,why shouldnt he!

Yes he MUST die. There must be no way he can do a Den Watts and reappear if Louise berridge takes over the prodution of the Bill. Personally I would like to see him dismembered limb from limb and his body parts put through a mincer then cremated and the ashes scattered to the four winds.

This is of course David/Gabriel K*nt I am talking about and not Mr T. Carty whom I am sure is a very nice person and good to old ladies
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Good to old ladies... I am sure Trudie would not appreciate that comment Alan
    TBR: One stop shop for eps and spoilers

I think Gabriel deserves to die as everyone liked Kerry and he killed her and the other people he told the snipper to kill hadn't done anything to him and Andrea was only going to give him a taste of his own medicine he is evil
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

This A**SOL has given so many people heartache,he has been such a coniving SOB that he deserves all the knives,bulletts and stabs in the back that he deserves.
    To think that last night he had the hide to confront Kerrys father and tell him how much he missed here after all he had raped her and kept it a secret....YEP he deserves to go. BIG TIME

i think gabriel should leave but not die as like i said before death is to good for him as if he dies it is an easy way out and he wont have to face the consequences

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Yes most definatly, he is pure evil

Thread Information