Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Canning

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i hope it is true
    Me too. There's enough misery in soaps.

I wish we still were behind Aus in some ways.
    Last edited by Ruffed_lemur; 23-03-2016 at 13:30.

Georgia returns amid explosive drama...
    Kyle is in for a big shock this week, as his estranged wife Georgia comes back to Ramsay Street - and tells him that she wants him back!
    Kyle was heartbroken after Georgia put a sudden end to their brief marriage last year, so when she turns up and begs him to start a new life with her in Europe, he’s sorely tempted. When she moves in for a kiss in her hotel room, he doesn’t exactly pull away from the embrace!
    Of course, that’s the exact moment his current girlfriend Amy walks in and catches the pair in the act. As Kyle chases after her to explain, he and Amy are caught up in the Lassiters explosion, leaving Kyle gravely injured. Has fate intervened before he can decide who he wants to be with?
    Also this week
    Paige vows to help a mystery man hurt in the hotel explosion.

Inside Soap

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-03-2016), lizann (01-04-2016), Pantherboy (30-03-2016), Summer8 (04-04-2016)

Xanthe and Ben concoct a scheme to travel together to the Gold Coast after learning Madison is heading there to audition for a singing residency at a big hotel. The two teens cook lunch for Sheila and the Kennedys, hoping to butter them up before popping the big question.

Unfortunately, it doesn't go to plan and Xanthe ends up wounded by Susan's lack of faith in her and Ben's love.

At the same time, Sheila's garden gnomes disappear. When Xanthe and Ben hear a noise in the yard, Xanthe suspects it's pranksters returning the gnomes or up to more mischief. She charges out, camera at the ready to record evidence - only to find Kyle Canning is the culprit. What is he doing back?

Meanwhile, the boxing fight continues and the stakes are high. Will Paige survive this battle?

Digital Spy

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-09-2016), HarryHedgehog (09-09-2016), Pantherboy (03-09-2016), Ruffed_lemur (03-09-2016)

Interesting, I'd laugh if him and Georgia had spilt again

Hasn't even been a year and he's back. The only surprise there is that it's taking him this long. Amber will probably follow suit.

It's probably just a guest stint. Be surprised if it's more than that.

I am sure I read somewhere that he is back for a couple of episodes, so not a permanent return

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-09-2016)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Damien Richardson hints Kyle Canning is returning
    Let's hope his dad isn't with his ex when he gets back.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...ing-returning/

Kyle Canning left Neighbours just over two years, so it's high time he came back, right?

It seems that the people behind the show have the same idea, as revealed by actor Damien Richardson (who plays Kyle's father Gary).

Speaking to Radio Times, Richardson said that reason they were having talks with Kyle actor Chris Milligan about returning is because Gary is currently having a thing with Amy, who is Kyle's ex.

He said: "The long-term reason to get Gary and Amy together is linked to the fact they're talking to Chris Milligan about getting him back as Kyle, Gary's son, which could be happening next year.

"As Kyle was Amy's boyfriend it gives the potential for some good drama there. So if we hook the audience in with Gary and Amy now, we then add the Kyle factor!

"I imagine Sheila will stick her oar in and blame Amy for causing trouble for her precious boys!"

Chris left the soap in early 2016 to live in Los Angeles with his girlfriend and former Neighbours co-star Jenna Rosenow (who played Amber Turner), but returned for a brief time in September to celebrate Sheila's 60th birthday and wrap up the character's storyline (temporarily).

Neighbours airs every weekday at 1.45pm and 5:30pm on Channel 5.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (26-10-2018), Lucylujane (28-10-2018), MellBee (27-10-2018)

did amy said he was married, did he and georgia remarry?

i thought they may return for sonya's end

Like Imogen, there has been speculation around for a while that Kyle is returning (see a previous article in this thread) & I have read a number of people post online that he has been seen on set in recent times. I don't believe that anything has been confirmed officially, including whether he is back for Sonya's funeral, or if it is a guest role or he is back permanently etc?? After it was announced the other day that the group 'Hanson' has just filmed a guest appearance on the show, someone mentioned that it was for a private performance for Amy & Kyle (apparently there is a couple of pictures on Instagram of Amy & Kyle sitting by themselves listening to them).

It doesn't appear that Georgia will be returning though & coincidently Digital Spy posted the following article a couple of weeks ago where Sasha Hampele (Georgia Brooks) ruled out a permanent return to the show:

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...manent-return/

Thread Information