Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Canning

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    When does he leave on screen, I hope he don't die in the explosion
    That is being speculated on other sites

Kyle leaves Erinsborough to be with Georgia
    Kyle leaves poor Amy broken-hearted this fortnight when he calls time on their romance and quits Ramsay Stree to travel the world with estranged wife Georgia.
    With Georgia’s letter still on his mind, Kyle is reluctant to make Christmas plans with Amy. She’s hurt by his lack of commitment but Kyle can’t get his absent missus out of his head. So later, when he arrives at Lassiters, he’s thrilled to find Georgia there!
    Mrs C tells Kyle she’s been offered a nursing job in Europe but she can’t go without fixing the biggest mistake of her life - leaving him. Laying her heart on the line, Georgia tells Kyle she still loves him and wants them to give their marriage another go. She’s even bought him a ticket so he can travel with her. Aww, how cute is that?
    Overwhelmed by Georgia’s confession, Kyle responds by planting a smacker on her lips, only to be wracked with guilt over leaving Amy.
    However, the sitch comes to a head when Amy gets wind of Georgia’s arrival in Erinsborough and storms into her hotel room, only to catch her with Mr Canning. Oh, this isn’t going to end well...
    Devastated by her boyfriend’s betrayel, Amy runs out and naughty Kyle chases her...
    Before the tow ot them can thrash things out, a massive explosion rips through the hotel leaving the scared couple trapped inside a smoke-filled lift. Yikes!
    Luckily, the emergency services soon arrive and manage to pull the pair to safety relatively unscathed (hooray for that!). Of course, Sheila is overwhelmed with happiness to see her grandson alive and kicking but her joy is short-lived when Kyle drops a bombshell - he’s decided Georgia is the one for him and he wants to go to Europe with her.
    Sheila’s gutted at the thought of losing Kyle and he also begins to have second thoughts about leaving with his mates suffering so badly in the wake of the lethal blast. Ultimately he just can’t deny what his heart wants and that’s to be with Georgia.
    Determined to part on good terms, kind-hearted Kyle offers Amy his half of the garage business and delicately explains to Jimmy his reasons for leaving.
    There isn’t a dry eye to be seen as Kyle and pet pooch Bossy say their final farewells to Sheila, Amy (who’s oddly understanding!) and Jimmy and head for pastures new.
    So long, Kyle - we hope you’ll be happy but you’ll be missed!
    What happens next?
    How will struggling Sheila cope without having Kyle around?

All About Soap
    Last edited by Perdita; 22-03-2016 at 18:24.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2016), eni294 (22-03-2016), lizann (22-03-2016), Mirjam (22-03-2016), Pantherboy (22-03-2016), Summer8 (04-04-2016), Vikki (22-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Kyle leaves Erinsborough to be with Georgia
    Kyle leaves poor Amy broken-hearted this fortnight when he calls time on their romance and quits Ramsay Stree to travel the world with estranged wife Georgia.
    With Georgia’s letter still on his mind, Kyle is reluctant to make Christmas plans with Amy. She’s hurt by his lack of commitment but Kyle can’t get his absent missus out of his head. So later, when he arrives at Lassiters, he’s thrilled to find Georgia there!
    Mrs C tells Kyle she’s been offered a nursing job in Europe but she can’t go without fixing the biggest mistake of her life - leaving him. Laying her heart on the line, Georgia tells Kyle she still loves him and wants them to give their marriage another go. She’s even bought him a ticket so he can travel with her. Aww, how cute is that?
    Overwhelmed by Georgia’s confession, Kyle responds by planting a smacker on her lips, only to be wracked with guilt over leaving Amy.
    However, the sitch comes to a head when Amy gets wind of Georgia’s arrival in Erinsborough and storms into her hotel room, only to catch her with Mr Canning. Oh, this isn’t going to end well...
    Devastated by her boyfriend’s betrayel, Amy runs out and naughty Kyle chases her...
    Before the tow ot them can thrash things out, a massive explosion rips through the hotel leaving the scared couple trapped inside a smoke-filled lift. Yikes!
    Luckily, the emergency services soon arrive and manage to pull the pair to safety relatively unscathed (hooray for that!). Of course, Sheila is overwhelmed with happiness to see her grandson alive and kicking but her joy is short-lived when Kyle drops a bombshell - he’s decided Georgia is the one for him and he wants to go to Europe with her.
    Sheila’s gutted at the thought of losing Kyle and he also begins to have second thoughts about leaving with his mates suffering so badly in the wake of the lethal blast. Ultimately he just can’t deny what his heart wants and that’s to be with Georgia.
    Determined to part on good terms, kind-hearted Kyle offers Amy his half of the garage business and delicately explains to Jimmy his reasons for leaving.
    There isn’t a dry eye to be seen as Kyle and pet pooch Bossy say their final farewells to Sheila, Amy (who’s oddly understanding!) and Jimmy and head for pastures new.
    So long, Kyle - we hope you’ll be happy but you’ll be missed!
    What happens next?
    How will struggling Sheila cope without having Kyle around?

All About Soap
    Aww, Bossy is leaving too! :'(

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2016), lizann (22-03-2016)

So Kyle doesn't die after all?
    Last edited by Dazzle; 22-03-2016 at 20:59.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (04-04-2016)

This spoiler seems fake to me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PAJ88 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by PAJ88 View Post
    It could very well be a red herring spoiler. Neighbours are really good at keeping things a secret these days! We'll just have to wait and see I guess

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    It could very well be a red herring spoiler. Neighbours are really good at keeping things a secret these days! We'll just have to wait and see I guess
    To me it judt doesn't read like the normal spoilers, its worded differently. I could be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Yes, I agree the Lassiters explosion spoilers could very well contain some untruths to surprise us. I hope that's the case because I want to be shocked at who dies.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 22-03-2016 at 23:05.

i hope it is true

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (23-03-2016)

i hope it is true

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (04-04-2016)

Thread Information