Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Canning

Nowtolove.com.au article. Not a spoiler, but for anyone interested...

Neighbours sweethearts Chris Milligan and Jenna Rosenow are officially engaged!
    The Ramsay Street romance has been secured with a ring.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-engaged-66535

The real-life Ramsay Street romance between Neighbours stars Chris Milligan and Jenna Rosenow has taken an exciting new step with the couple announcing they are engaged!

Chris revealed the news with a very subtle, blink-and-you'll-miss-it, snap on his social media account.

Sharing the stunning photo with now fianc?e Jenna, the couple posed at sunset on a Malibu beach sharing in a romantic picnic.

"How good is a sunset," Chris simply captioned the pic.

If you look closely you can see Jenna wearing a dazzling new sparkler on her all-important finger.

The post was flooded with messages of congratulations from past and present Neighbours stars.

"Omg!!! Congrats you two! This is the best news ❤️❤️❤️❤️" Ariel Kaplan commented.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎉😭💖" April Rose Pengilly also shared before Takaya Honda added: "Haha yassss #subtle congrats."

Chris and Jenna first met on the Erinsborough set where they played their respective characters Kyle Canning and Amber Turner.

Speaking to co-star Takaya on his podcast TakTalks, Chris shared the sweet moment he met Jenna and let's just say it was love at first sight.

"My best mate Jordan Smith who used to work on the show, he played Andrew Robinson, he walked into the green room one day and said 'The new girl is here, you're in trouble,'" Chris recounted.

"I had no idea what he meant and then Jenna walked in and I was like?I think I'm in trouble here."

Choosing to make the move to Hollywood the couple both left the soap in 2016.

"I mean me and Jenna moved to LA, we were in LA for two years. Then we moved to Canada for six months. Then I came back to Brisbane, back to labouring work for three months, and then I came back on the show."

Kyle returned to Neighbours in 2019 but has revealed he plans to return to LA in the near future.

Meanwhile Jenna has landed a huge new gig on a Netflix Original series, Firefly Lane, starring Katherine Heigl, Sarah Chalke and Ben Lawson.

And the Digital Spy article:

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...senow-engaged/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 20-01-2021 at 21:09.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (20-01-2021)

Is kyle still leaving

Quote Originally Posted by pudpullertm View Post
    Is kyle still leaving
    There have been rumours around for quite a while that he is leaving, but nothing has been officially confirmed as yet. The speculation escalated after the stories/photos of his engagement, which suggested he was in America, but photos have also been posted that implied that he was still/back in Aust & just "out of quarantine" etc. He even replied to a fans post on Instagram which suggested that his final scenes will air in April(?), by saying "do you know something I don't know?". It has also been speculated that he has re-signed with Neighbours for another 12 months! So really who knows!! We will have to wait & see until something is officially confirmed..
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 02-02-2021 at 22:09.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

pudpullertm (04-02-2021), Ruffed_lemur (02-02-2021)

Digital Spy article. RIP Bossy:

Neighbours fans pay tribute as Bossy the dog passes away in real life
    "You can run free now."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...way-real-life/

Neighbours fans were devastated this weekend when it was announced that the real-life Bossy the dog has sadly passed away.

The Instagram account @animalactors1 had been updated fans on Bossy's condition over the last few weeks, first posting that Bossy was not very well and had been resting, later stating that she hadn't eaten for a day or so but looked happier, before posting earlier today (March 28) that she had sadly died.

The account shared a black and white photo of a hand cradling Bossy's paw, writing: "Goodbye Bossy, you can run free now. . . . I loved you ? you were my best friend ? I am broken."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM9Qks1H...ource=ig_embed

Fans commented on the photo expressing how sad they were to hear about the news, and hoped that the dog was in a better place now.

Saskia Hampele, who played Georgia Brooks in the Australian soap and shared scenes with Bossy, also commented, writing: "Oh Sal this is heartbreaking. Rest in Peace Bossy girl."

Bossy was last mentioned on the soap last year, just before Christmas time for UK viewers, as Georgia called up Kyle Canning to tell him that Bossy's tumour had returned, and he flew out to Germany to spend time with her.

Bossy died off-screen shortly afterwards, having been on Neighbours since 2012.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (29-03-2021)

i think he needs to shave and let his hair grow, not a fan of the current look

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think he needs to shave and let his hair grow, not a fan of the current look
    He looks like a younger Clive

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms cancer storyline for Kyle Canning
    Kyle tries to keep his diagnosis a secret.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...cer-storyline/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has confirmed a cancer storyline for Kyle Canning.

After recently helping Hendrix Greyson over the teen's cancer fears, Kyle (Chris Milligan) learns about his own diagnosis in scenes airing this week in Australia and next week in the UK.

10 Peach viewers recently saw Kyle setting off for Frankston under the guise of a fishing trip.

In upcoming scenes, Kyle returns from his trip. Toadie (Ryan Moloney) asks Kyle about his break, but begins to suspect his friend is hiding something when he finds Kyle being evasive and Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson) emotional.

Toadie tries to piece things together and confronts Kyle with his theory over what's been happening.

However, he ends up stunned by what Kyle tells him.

Kyle hides the cancer from his family, and plans to continue doing so until he knows more about the diagnosis.

But Roxy grows increasingly concerned for Kyle. She feels this is a time when Kyle needs support from his loved ones, and tries to get him to come clean to everyone.

This storyline comes not long after Hendrix struggled to deal with the discovery of a lump when he got checked out at a testicular cancer testing booth. Although he was advised to visit his GP for further tests, Hendrix temporarily pushed Mackenzie Hargreaves and the Kennedys away as well as injuring Roxy.

It was Kyle who got through to Hendrix in the end, and Hendrix was relieved when he eventually found that he doesn't have cancer.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, November 4 and Friday, November 5 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK), and Tuesday, October 26 and Wednesday, October 27 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (25-10-2021)

how did georgia diagnose cancer from so far away

Quote Originally Posted by pudpullertm View Post
    how did georgia diagnose cancer from so far away
    Maybr Kyle already knew as he got tested at the booth and maybe called Georgia for advice

UK Spoiler Alert:

We found out last week at Aust pace that Georgia has recently come back to Aust. It would seem Kyle presumably already had the scans etc, but he wants to go & see her for advice so he can get all of the facts first ie exactly what it is, what it means, and what the next steps are, before he decides to tell anyone. He tried to keep it to himself before he left for Frankston, but Roxy overhears him on the phone to Georgia & forces him to to tell her what is going on (which happens offscreen - we just see Roxy wishing him good luck before he leaves).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 25-10-2021 at 13:26.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (25-10-2021), MellBee (25-10-2021), Ruffed_lemur (25-10-2021)

Thread Information