Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Press Office Spoilers Week 27 - 4-8/07

Press Office Spoilers Week 27 - 4-8/07

04/07/05

Little Mo receives flowers and assumes that they are from Alfie; when she realises that they are from Billy, she’s disappointed, but agrees to go dancing with him when salsa fever takes over the Square. When Kat asks Alfie to go he is reluctant – until she tells him Little Mo is going with Billy…

Elsewhere, Danny is furious that Johnny stole his idea for the salsa night and tells him exactly how mad he is. Danny later apologises and begs for a second chance, but Johnny thinks he is a liability.

05/07/05

Danny feels betrayed when he finds out Jake and Alfie have planned to go to the salsa night. As his temper rises, he rips the salsa posters down from the laundrette and from around the Square, leaving Johnny to come across the remains. Later, Jake and Danny have serious words, and Jake walks off, leaving Danny well and truly on his own.

Elsewhere, Jane persuades Ian to let Peter take up karate lessons. However, when Peter comes home with a bandaged wrist, Ian changes his mind and bans him from going again.

07/0705

Danny parks Sam’s chip van outside Scarlets to profit from the punters. But, following a confrontation with Ian and Johnny, a furious Sam tells him to leave. Danny makes his way to the bar but he causes mayhem and is soon thrown out. Johnny, meanwhile, has been expecting Ruby home all night. But just as he starts to worry, Danny plots his revenge on him…

Elsewhere, Chrissie and Jake are in the Vic alone together – and itseems that she wants to open up about Den.

08/07/05

Johnny enters the house searching for Ruby, but is brought out by a fireman. Realising what Danny has done, Jake arranges to meet him at the canal and says goodbye to a tearful Chrissie.When Jake returns to the canal, he sees Danny in the back of Johnny’s car…

Little Mo admits to Alfie she is confused about her feelings. He asks her what she wants and she says she wants him.
    Last edited by judejude; 17-06-2005 at 13:04.

STUPID STUPID MOLFIE!

But kat and alfie salsa...im lovin it

ruby back yeah but no shannis oh never mind lol

Thanks for posting.

It looks like the end for Danny. I hope Little Mo and Alfie soon realise that they make an awful couple.

stupid little mo you love billy not alfie!!! noooooo

Yes Jake and Chrissie! Oh my God its the last week of Danny, not that I'm that upset. This means that Johnny won't be so mad at Jake as its not his fault. This is absolutely brill. can not wait!
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Yeah im glad ruby back but there's nothing about shannis i would have thought there would have been something about them. oh well we will have to wait and see!

thanks jude. yay some jake and chrissie spoilers! so the salsa night is dannys idea, and then johnny catches him after the fire.........................
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Jake and Chrissiiiiiiiiiiiiiie (I'm ignoring the bit that says about Jake saying goodbye to a tearful Chrissie, thats a lie, LIES I tell you *rolls eyes*)

Jake and Chrissie!! So, is she tearful because he tells her he's leaving, or because she's just told him about Den and is still upset by that? And she opens up about Den -- it's got to be serious.

Thread Information