Thread: Lets Dance for comic relief 2011

Lets Dance for comic relief 2011

Has anyone been watching?
    Theres been some good ones this year
    Last edited by Abbie; 05-03-2011 at 18:54.

I think these have been my favourite so far

Ade Eut dmondson won tonight with his ballet routine. Don't know about "The Black Swan" more like "The Mucky Duck" but it's looks like another man dressed disturbingly good in female clothes will win again.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Ade Eut dmondson won tonight with his ballet routine. Don't know about "The Black Swan" more like "The Mucky Duck" but it's looks like another man dressed disturbingly good in female clothes will win again.
    It was so fantastic to see both of them on stage together again.. I loved the whole thing.. I love Rik and Ade in anything, even doing ballet
    Super Mod

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (06-03-2011)

I wanna see Russell Kane win

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    It was so fantastic to see both of them on stage together again.. I loved the whole thing.. I love Rik and Ade in anything, even doing ballet
    Take you back to the good old days of "The Young Ones" One of my favourite comic relief songs was the one they did with Cliff Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Take you back to the good old days of "The Young Ones" One of my favourite comic relief songs was the one they did with Cliff Richard.
    Living Doll.. I now have it in my head.. must check it out on youtube... I was thinking of Bottom when I seen them both together.. I went to 2 live shows and I have never laughed so much in my life.. they are comic geniuses
    Super Mod

© BBC
    James Thornton and Charlie Baker have been crowned the winners of Let's Dance For Comic Relief 2011.

The Emmerdale actor and his comedian partner topped the public vote ahead of Russell Kane's Beyoncé homage with their tap dance to Fred Astaire classic 'Puttin' On The Ritz'.

Upon hearing the result, the clearly-stunned duo proceeded to thank the Let's Dance viewers for continuing to support them and Comic Relief.

Thornton and Baker were then presented with a special Let's Dance trophy by previous winners Robert Webb and Rufus Hound.

"Men dressed as men, the template is smashed," Webb deadpanned. "Well done, it's about time."

Hound, who also served as a judge in tonight's final, added: "Understand that the moment you accept this reward for the rest of your lives people will stop you in the street and say, 'Do the dance'."

Hound had previously described Thornton and Baker's routine as "tremendous", while fellow judges Miranda Hart and Louie Spence gushed that the pair were "lovely".

Fellow finalists the '80s Supergroup, Katie Price, Adrian Edmondson and Noel Fielding were eliminated earlier in the programme.

Hosts Steve Jones and Alex Jones revealed upon the show's conclusion that Let's Dance viewers had raised over £1m with their votes and texts.

I'm glad they won. The were the best dancers, but I expected Russell, Noel or Ade to win with it being comic relief. My poor little mucky duck didnt win.

Thread Information